Swan Dutchman

[MOC] VOC frigate "De Ruyter"

Beautiful job on the ship, all the details are fantastic! Your editing skills are also superb! :thumbup:

I already wrong some feedback on the Eurobricks frontpage, but I'll do it here also.

I think your ship is absolutely fantastic. It is obvious a lot of passion when into this project!

I love the color schema, the overall shape of the ship and all details (including the best sails I've ever seen!).

The nice GIMPed pictures are the cherry on the cake.

This truly is a masterpiece! I love those images that make it look like a painting! Excellent work, very impressive

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Wow.

When I saw the ship in the painting background, I wanted to buy that painting! (and the ship pirate_laugh_new.gif ) The ship is superb, and incredibly realistic looking ;)

The ship also has a very good size to it, I love it. I would love to see more of it.

This ship raises the bar for future ships. Well done, you have my respect. pirate_blush.gif

She is finished! What a great job. I have nothing to say that has not been said before but I'd still like to compliment you for this great ship pirate_blush.gif

Awesome build! I love the flowers and white trim around the stern as well as the name plate. Your sails are expertly done as is the rigging! It makes me want to take up sailing again :) The background plus your beautiful MOC make a professional living room painting!

Really nice build SWAN DUTCHMAN - I really dig the smoothness of the ships lines and the detail on the display base.

Oh wow, what a beautiful job on putting your ship into maritime paintings you have done!

I espacially love the one from Michael Zeno Diemer (http://marineoilpaintings.blogspot.de/2011/12/michael-zeno-diemer.html 2nd picture), who was my great-great grandfather.

Once my 74 gun lego ship of the line is ready I must try this, too.

Great work,

Wellesley

Edited by Wellesley