Sign in to follow this  
mutley777

Battle Pack Alternatives

Very nice alternative models mutley!

I am truley a fan of alot of your stuff.

Coulden

Are you tried of your old clone walker battle pack or just don,t like it I know i did. late one night i was looking at it and decided to take it apart and see what i can make with it. I have aslo made Instructions for it aslo i have a bad Camera so the images are a bit bad. :blush: p.s this is my 50th post :sweet:

so here it is eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_023.jpg

step 1 take it apart eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_001.jpg

step 2 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_002.jpg

step 3 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_004.jpg

step 4 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_005.jpg

step 5 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_006.jpg

step 6 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_007.jpg

step 7 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_008.jpg

step 8 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_009.jpg

step 9 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_010.jpg

step 10 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_011.jpg

step 11 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_012.jpg

step 12 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_014.jpg

step 13 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_015.jpg

step 14 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_016.jpg

step 15 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_017.jpg

step 16 eurobricks_star_wars_mocs_018.jpg

and there you are hope you like it :classic:

Edited by clone killer

Thanks for the instructions. It is a well thought-out MOC too. Good job. :thumbup:

Wow this is great, I just might to do this! What a nifty little thing, I haven't taken any of my walkers apart to experiment yet but this is really a great little alternative here! :thumbup:

This is something i have done with all the previous battle packs and so here is what i managed to pull off with the new ones. Both are made from 2 battle packs using all the parts.

First up is the Assassin Droid AAS (Anti Aircraft Speeder)

img_2750.jpg

With guns and missiles ready to fire.

img_2751.jpg

img_2743.jpg

And a rear shot.

img_2742.jpg

Next we have the Clone Attack Fighter

img_2749.jpg

img_2746.jpg

img_2747.jpg

img_2748.jpg

Any comments welcome :classic:

These are cool, i like the droid ship better, it looks sturdier. I also like the rebel defense base thing from before :thumbup:

edit: feel free to use the 'Add Reply' button next time instead of quoting the entire previous post :tongue:

Edited by KimT

nice Clone Attack Fighter and how many battle packs did it take you to make it. i have aslo tried to make a fighter but looks like junk :tongue: but i got a really cool speeder out of one battle pack. You can see it on this forum if you like.

You have outdone yourself, as usual. I really like the Assasin one the most, I like the use of the spines.

Great topic, I've missed this one, but it'll definately go into the Star Wars Forum Index.

"One topic to bind them all"

haha some cool little alternatives there. I especially like the assassin droid one its awesome!! Great work guys :classic: :classic:

My Sandspeeder is really made mainly from two AT-AT minis and a Clone Walker Battle Pack (plus a few spare parts). If you want the instructions then they are here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=372469. Funny what you can do with a couple of spare bricks and the willpower to do so!

P.S. See my army and Scout Commander Delta at the link in my signiture!

My Sandspeeder is really made mainly from two AT-AT minis and a Clone Walker Battle Pack (plus a few spare parts). If you want the instructions then they are here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=372469.

The folder isn't public yet...

P.S. See my army and Scout Commander Delta at the link in my signiture!

What does that have to do with the topic? o_O

By the way mutley777, your alternatives are great! I wish I could make them, but I only have one of each battle back (I didn't buy any duplicates of sets yet). :sadnew:

Edited by ILikePi

Some very nice Alternates here. Just thought I'd add mine to the topic:

2940120985_81261fcce3.jpg

This one was one of my more popular MOC's on flickr. It uses parts from about ten Droid BP's (Well, I bought ten without figs on Bricklink for about 15 USD, I'm not sure how many were actually used for this). The cannon/cockpit rotates 360 degrees on a turntable on the hover platform. The cannon fires a plasma blast in an arc, great for bunker busting. the cannons on the sides rotate alittle over 180 degrees and are great for taking out small groups of those darn Republic Clone Troopers. :tongue:

Anyway hope to see more alternates of these battlepacks, its always fun to see what can be done with a limited part selection.

DSR

This one was one of my more popular MOC's on flickr. It uses parts from about ten Droid BP's (Well, I bought ten without figs on Bricklink for about 15 USD, I'm not sure how many were actually used for this). The cannon/cockpit rotates 360 degrees on a turntable on the hover platform. The cannon fires a plasma blast in an arc, great for bunker busting. the cannons on the sides rotate alittle over 180 degrees and are great for taking out small groups of those darn Republic Clone Troopers. :tongue:

Anyway hope to see more alternates of these battlepacks, its always fun to see what can be done with a limited part selection.

DSR

I can see why its popular that things awesome. Great use of the battle packs :sweet::wink::sweet::wink:

that would look good beside an MTT :thumbup: