mo123567

Collectable Minifigure Sightings & Availability

I got some in WH Smith in Weymouth (Dorset England.) last Thursday, but i was unable to feel them as behind the counter. My local Toymaster had them today and I felt my way through 2 complete boxes. No Mr Gold but I think I have a full set now. (Have not opened them all yet as saving some for tomorrow.)

Showing up at TRU in Maryland, USA. I found what appeared to be a new box--I didn't count, but each of the three rows was pretty packed. I think the only figure I couldn't find was Trendsetter, and that's only because I may not have been feeling the packages carefully enough. (I'm reasonably certain I felt everyone else.) Oh, and no Mr. Gold, of course--though I had a few false alarms thanks to Warrior Woman's spear. :P

I swore it would stop. I told myself I didn't really use minifigs in MOCs, so I didn't need them. But has anyone found series 10 in western New York?

The good: My wife just managed to find a clerk who was willing to sell her a sealed box from the TRU in coquitlam. :thumbup:

The bad: she now knows how much I spend on these things .... :blush:

The ugly: I will have to share with my 9yr old :wacko:

The good: My wife just managed to find a clerk who was willing to sell her a sealed box from the TRU in coquitlam. :thumbup:

The bad: she now knows how much I spend on these things .... :blush:

The ugly: I will have to share with my 9yr old :wacko:

You can either discuss how important LEGO is to you and how you justify the price, or you can remind her who makes the money and proceed to buy two cases. :laugh:

You can either discuss how important LEGO is to you and how you justify the price, or you can remind her who makes the money and proceed to buy two cases. :laugh:

Yeah .... the former maybe, the latter would just make it worse! :tongue: On the upside, I'm definitely on the good side of my son :thumbup:

Went through five boxes at TRU and two displays at Target, and no luck for Mr. Gold. :cry_sad:

My fingertips are sore. :sad:

grabbed 4 more today at TRU today, got my top 4, the Trendsetter, Sea Captain, Decorator, and Grandpa. I'm definitely impressed by the 4, but I'm not too fond of the Trendsetters face.

The TRU in Van Nuys, CA had a bunch of series 9 and 10. It was already picked over though, I kept finding the same couple of figures, half the series was missing.

The Target near there had Series 9.

No Galaxy Squad polybags at either store :[

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

For those of you living close to London, I can highly recommend going to the Westfield Shepherd's Bush LEGO store to get your S10 Minifigure cravings satisfied. The staff are incredibly helpful, and several of the employees will help you feel the packages to get a full set, provided it's not too busy in there. I was just over there on holiday, and after spending about an hour in the store, split between three different days, I went home with a full series (excluding the elusive Mr. Gold, of course) plus an extra of each of the three figures I wanted extras of.

Great service!

Found Series 10 at my local Wal-Mart today. I picked up 3 which are Bumblebee Girl, Decorator and Sea Captain.

Series 10 now available in John Lewis, Eldon Square Shopping Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne. Not in Fenwicks yet, they seem to be stuck with a lot of series 9 figures left to sell!

Any series 11 sightings yet. I would expect them to show up somewhere in the world any day now.

None, but at my local TRU still had few S9 and S10 left. However it still no Mr. Gold due to the people who just ripped off the sealed bag and stole it.

At my local Fred Meyer in NW USA I saw series 11 labels on the shelf but still series 10 boxes. They also had a bunch more unopened series 10 boxes up high on top shelf. If I was looking for Mr. Gold I might have pulled those down and took a look.

At my local Fred Meyer in NW USA I saw series 11 labels on the shelf but still series 10 boxes. They also had a bunch more unopened series 10 boxes up high on top shelf. If I was looking for Mr. Gold I might have pulled those down and took a look.

Okay, that's a good sign. It's the start Series 11 season here in the United States!

Our Fred Meyer had labels for Series 12 last week. :laugh:

On a side-note, I found a few picked-through boxes at a few Fred Meyers and was able to finish my Series 10.

Our Fred Meyer had labels for Series 12 last week. :laugh:

I thought you were joking but I just saw series 12 labels at a different Fred Meyer today. I am used to seeing the next series label when a release is imminent, but I've never seen two series in advance. Probably just a typo at the Fred Meyer label making factory.