Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II Nights

001.jpg

The citizens of Winter Haven are taking time to pay their respects to their loved ones who have passed from this World. They follow age-old FABULAND tradition, setting the bodies on wing shaped branches and leaves, and setting them off down the river with money for the toll man at the gate into the afterlife. Seamus Sheepdog has done a wonderful job reconstructing the victims of the more gruesome murders. The citizens will respect Ernie Elephant by keeping him far away from the river. They'll find a nice, dry place in the hills where buzzards can come and eat his flesh and pick his bones clean.

"The watchman in the river outpost in Autumn Falls is in for a big shock tonight..." someone observes.

002.jpg

Edgar Elephant caresses the soft white fur of Portia's face before saying goodbye.

"I don't know where this road is going to lead," Edgar sings.

003.jpg

"All I know," Cameron Crocodile sings. "is where we've been..."

"...and what we've been through," Gilda Goat joins in as they send her brother and friend downstream.

004.jpg

"If we get to see tomorrow," Booker sings, "I hope it's worth all of the pain."

Booker kisses Becka Bulldog on the forehead one last time before saying goodbye forever.

005.jpg

Everyone joins in and sings, "It's so hard to say 'Goodbye' to yesterday..."

006.jpg

"You know what this song needs?" Heidi Hippo asks. "An accordion. :look: Oh, ooops... :cry_sad:"

007.jpg

Going to try something new tonight.

Red, yellow, green or blue is right.

Elements of earth and blue moonlight,

elements of fire and bright sunlight.

Now, pick the one that shines most bright.

The Night Four puzzle phase has begun. To answer the riddle, PM your answer to Foog and Hinckley, using your role PM. Answers not sent in your role PM will not be accepted. You have 12 hours from the time of this post to solve the puzzle. Good luck and have fun! :sweet:

Objective:

The Cultists win when they have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties and the Villagers win when all of the Cultists are dead.

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers or the Cultists. To win the game, the Villagers must kill off all of the Cultists, while the Cultists must outnumber the Villagers. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, barring any interference.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
  7. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
  9. If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
  10. You may not edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me if you can.
  13. You must play on things that effect your animal (natural predators, diet, etc.) in every post. You may need to do a little research. Feel free to expand on the information your find. Be creative. (You have the first 24 hours to practice. Penalties will not be incurred on posts before voting starts) These roleplay violations will incur one vote per penalty. [/i]
  14. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.

Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:

• Metagaming is allowed. Go ahead. You all know how to identify it and how to ignore completely irrelevant information.
  • The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
  • Using acronyms, especially tl;dr will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
  • Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game and will be required at some point. So get to know your personality quirks, they've been created for a reason.

You have all been sent a role PM in this format:

Format:

Welcome to The Forest II, a game of wit and strategy. You are playing ___, Winter Haven’s ___. (a little back story) (a personality quirk)

Alignment: You are aligned with the Villagers/Cultists.

Role: You are the ___ which gives you the Nocturnal Ability of ___. Each night you target one player and ___.

Or

You have no specific Nocturnal Ability. Your power is in your vote and your brain, so use both wisely.

Win condition: You win when you have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties Or You win when all of the Cultists are dead.

Best of luck and have fun! :sweet:

Any Third Parties may have slightly different role PMs.

Non-Playable Characters

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Marcellus the Monk,

played by Hinckley

00_npc_firuz.jpg

Firuz Fox, the Alchemist,

played by Fugazi

Active Players (15)

booker.jpg

Booker Bear, Garbage Man, married to Becka Bulldog,

played by Dragonator

brigit.jpg

Brigit Bunny, Florist, First Lady of Winter Haven, married to Lazlo Lion,

played by Sandy

cameron.jpg

Cameron Crocodile, Carpenter, married to Gilda Goat,

played by Rufus

edgar.jpg

Edgar Elephant, Fisherman, married to Portia Poodle,

played by WhiteFang

gilda.jpg

Gilda Goat, Doctor, married to Cameron Crocodile, sister of Gibson Goat,

played by Quarryman

gordon.jpg

Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,

played by Scubacarrot

heidi.jpg

Heidi Hippo, Farmer,

played by CallMePie

horace.jpg

Horace Horse, Blacksmith,

played by iamded

lazlo.jpg

Lazlo Lion, Mayor of Winter Haven, married to Brigit Bunny,

played by TinyPiesRUs

maurice.jpg

Maurice Mouse, Dock Worker, married to Casey Cat,

played by Cecilie

mindy.jpg

Mindy Mouse, Accountant, married to Pancho Parrot,

played by Professor Flitwick

pancho.jpg

Pancho Parrot, Postman, married to Mindy Mouse,

played by Zepher

pennie.jpg

Pennie Pig, Schoolteacher,

played by Eskallon

seamus.jpg

Seamus Sheepdog, Taxidermist, married to Shawna Sheep,

played by Dannylonglegs

shawna.jpg

Shawna Sheep, Lawman, married to Seamus Sheepdog,

played by Shadows

The Deceased (11)

petey_dead.jpg

Petey Panda, Fisherman,

played by darkdragon, lynched on Day One - Villager

bristol_dead.jpg

Bristol Bunny, Seamstress,

played by Bob, murdered with an axe on Night One - Villager

wallace_dead.jpg

Wallace Walrus, Lawman,

played by Masked Builder, murdered by a bear trap on Night One - Cultist

carly_dead.jpg

Carly Cow, Ice Cream Shoppe Owner,

played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two - unknown affiliation

baxter_dead.jpg

Baxter Bulldog, Mechanic,

played by Waterbrick Down, murdered by anvil on Night Two - Villager

ralphy_dead.jpg

Ralphy Rabbit, Farmer, married to Ernie Elephant,

played by badboytje88, lynched on Day Three - Villager

becka_dead.jpg

Becka Bulldog, Beautician, married to Booker Bear,

played by Rick, murdered by xylophone on Night Three - Villager

gibson_dead.jpg

Gibson Goat, Bartender, brother of Gilda Goat,

played by Pandora, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager

portia_dead.jpg

Portia Poodle, Grocer, married to Edgar Elephant,

played by CorneliusMurdock, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager

ernie_dead.jpg

Ernie Elephant, Dock Worker, married to Ralphy Rabbit,

played by JimButcher, died of self-immolation on Night Three - Villager

casey.jpg

Casey Cat, Painter, married to Maurice Mouse,

played by Scouty

Creepy fox is still creepy, kind of looks like he's selling snake oil or something. :hmpf_bad:

*runs into the group* That's better, I herd it was safer over here with the crowd. Herd... Get it? :laugh:

Ok then. So, we worked together, came to a decision, and hopefully we've done a better job with this one. *crosses fingers for luck*

I suppose you can have your whip back Horace, since Becka can no longer use it... :cry_sad: ...maybe you would use it on me? :drool:

I am a bear and I rummage through garbage... looking for fish... grrr.

Pennie claims a power role to Gordon. Why would Pennie do that without knowing that Gordon is town, which she couldn't. Why would Gordon believe that without knowing that Pennie is town, which he couldn't. Pennie vehemently attacks Petey, clawing for credit for both the attack and vote, even though Gordon actually made the first attack. Gordon makes a point of defending Pennie, ridiculing people for voting for her and we'll say 'indirectly' is rallying the vote for Petey. Gordon switches his own vote from Casey to Petey late in the day. Petey turns up town.

Later, Gordon begins to express his frustration with Pennie (though not by name, it was obvious and he has confirmed this to me), but despite my repeated attempts to get an answer as to why he would really trust her, none seems to exist. We find out that Petey was town and Pennie disappears for most of a day, making one lame comment and then only appearing late to throw in yet another vote for a townie. Ernie and Portia make cases against Pennie and end up dead.

You seem to have your timeline a little messed up their, I did role claim to Gordon, that was at the end of day 1 and after Gordon Prickhead defended me. The bloody ape then tried to follow up a lead with Heidi Hippo from some evidence I brought forwards after I asked him not to. He produced some crap role up, which I didn't believe and I asked him to tell the truth and allow me to see it, yet when he failed he flipped out and went into the dark.

Today we get a confusing voting analysis from Pennie, who promises to come back and explain it. Instead, Cameron analyses it, notes that if Carly was scum, as we all believe, Casey probably isn't, then reverses that whole thing and votes against her. Gordon justifies his vote for Casey by mentioning that maybe she had been saved on day 1 by the scum pushing to lynch Petey, when in reality, it was Pennie who did that, with his help. Pennie returns without making his own promised analysis (but cuts someone else down for not doing that) and places his vote for Casey without adding anything new except to say "ignore that Casey voted for Carly and it makes sense," which seems like an awfully big thing to simply ignore.

I did do a vote analysis and since Cameron contacted me today, I chose not to continue with my investigation. There was no need with myself being confident in my vote. I don't want you to ignore that you dofus, thats the bit I want you to pay attention to. We are using the assumption Carly is a villager. Did you read Camerons post? *huh*

And in the end, they could be right. I've certainly had my doubts about Casey, and if you take all the parts and put them together, it seems like a reasonable case, despite having to overlook Casey's vote for Carly. But Shawna, if you don't trust the accusers, why place the vote? Because I think Pennie is the serial killer and doesn't care if she gets a townie or a scum killed, which means that the whole case against Casey could be legitimate (what better way for a serial killer to hide?).

Um, I wish. Purely on metagaming you would be dead by now. :hmpf:

I also want to formally ask that she be investigated and blocked tonight, in hopes of saving a townie (or two, like last night), and I want us to give this serious consideration tomorrow, whatever the result of today's vote. I'm kind of surprised that it hasn't been taken more seriously given how many of you have expressed suspicions already, and how many of her accusers seem to end up dead.

Do so someone, it won't help anyone. Besides, what twat is going to come out and say: 'Im the investigator and Pennie is/isn't town!!!! He he he' :hmpf:

Seriously, four days under accusation is already enough and taking its toll. If nothing I can say is going to persuade you I am a villager, then just go ahead and vote for me tomorrow, if theres no more I can say or do to show my alliance without making things worse then just vote.

And yes, my skin is dry and crackling, unfortunately I have no mud left, gonna go into the river and float with the bodies. Looks like the majority of this stupid town is gonna leave me like one too soon.

mod_note_08.jpg

Mod note: Only three people answered today's puzzle correctly. Phase #2 will be PMed directly to them. Thank you. I have all Night Actions in, thank you. I have, however, left my camera at work. I am on my way to get it, so you have the next two hours to PM any changes to me, if you wish.

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Monkeys have opposable thumbs!

You seem to have your timeline a little messed up their, I did role claim to Gordon, that was at the end of day 1 and after Gordon Prickhead defended me. The bloody ape then tried to follow up a lead with Heidi Hippo from some evidence I brought forwards after I asked him not to. He produced some crap role up, which I didn't believe and I asked him to tell the truth and allow me to see it, yet when he failed he flipped out and went into the dark.

Sounds like you suspect Gordon, but you've sure never brought forward anything to say that until this convenient moment. :sceptic:

I did do a vote analysis and since Cameron contacted me today, I chose not to continue with my investigation. There was no need with myself being confident in my vote. I don't want you to ignore that you dofus, thats the bit I want you to pay attention to. We are using the assumption Carly is a villager. Did you read Camerons post? *huh*

I did, I pointed out twice that it required making what I think is a stupid assumption that Carly is town. Oddly, I expected someone to rightly point out that it really didn't require that, since Carly could have been used as a meatshield, but no one is paying enough attention to even suggest it. Makes me worry a little about how clearly we're thinking as a town. :sceptic:

Um, I wish. Purely on metagaming you would be dead by now. :hmpf:

How nice, you wish you could kill people and would happily metagame. Of course that would also make a great defense, huh? "But I didn't kill Shawna, so I can't be the SK!" :hmpf:

Besides, what twat is going to come out and say: 'Im the investigator and Pennie is/isn't town!!!! He he he' :hmpf:

The same kind of twat who would step forward on day 1 and admit their entire role to someone they couldn't verify. Can you imagine such a person? With as many people as must know that claim by now, I can't understand the scum letting you live. Strange, isn't it?

Seriously, four days under accusation is already enough and taking its toll. If nothing I can say is going to persuade you I am a villager, then just go ahead and vote for me tomorrow, if theres no more I can say or do to show my alliance without making things worse then just vote.

Duly noted.

You know, sometimes I get tired of being a sheep, with the grazing and the sheering and the herding and all, though I do love having my haunches nipped at. :wub:

Roar, I'm a lion. Lions don't usually wear blue sweaters, but I like them.

I did, I pointed out twice that it required making what I think is a stupid assumption that Carly is town. Oddly, I expected someone to rightly point out that it really didn't require that, since Carly could have been used as a meatshield, but no one is paying enough attention to even suggest it. Makes me worry a little about how clearly we're thinking as a town. :sceptic:

Hmm, I've never heard of scum using a meatshield so early on, that sounds a little too risky considering they can usually get an easy town lynch on day one. Not to mention Carly's behaviour towards Wallace was very different from how she acted with Casey. So I still believe Carly and Casey will not be on the same side.

I don't believe anyone mentioned this in the day, but looking back I just noticed that Felix fox standing behind the fountain in one of the pictures. When we next cut back to the fountain, it looks like he's left a map behind. Can anyone make any sense out of that?

001.jpg

I'm a very smart statue and I've been doing my best to learn about you as you learn more about me and the world I live in. So, answer these questions to see who gets tonight's special Action:

1. What fictional Mafia Town is named after a city where a LEGOLAND park is located?
  2. Who forgot to kick the pigeon? In what game?
  3. Who has trouble with potatoes?
  4. Who’s character was randomly and nonsensically suicidal in an early Mafia game?
  5. What was the first Mafia game hosted on EB?
  6. Who was the original Oinker?
  7. What’s a Pelly?
  8. Who tried to incriminate another player by accusing them of poisoning their toast?
  9. How many different hats did Aloysius wear? What hats were they?
  10. What was the main complaint about TinyPiesRUs’s Witch Hunt Mafia? What was the point of the stall? How did TinyPies get his comeuppance in a later game?
  11. Who made the EB Mafia world cringe when citing their "gut instinct?" During what game? What was the outcome?
  12. What was the real identity of "Gary Coleman"?
  13. Bonus: What’s a landmine? In which game were they introduce and which one was triggered? Hint: The player that triggered it was banned shortly after triggering the landmine.

The Night Five puzzle phase #1 has begun. To answer the quiz, PM your answer to Foog and Hinckley, using your role PM. Answers not sent in your role PM will not be accepted. You have 12 hours from the time of this post to answer the quiz. Good luck and have fun! :sweet:

Objective:

The Cultists win when they have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties and the Villagers win when all of the Cultists are dead.

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers or the Cultists. To win the game, the Villagers must kill off all of the Cultists, while the Cultists must outnumber the Villagers. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, barring any interference.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
  7. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
  9. If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
  12. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me if you can.
  13. You must play on your personality quirk in every post. Feel free to expand on what I've given you. Be creative. The point is to have fun. :wink: (You have the first 24 hours to practice. Penalties will not be incurred on posts before voting starts) These roleplay violations will incur one vote per penalty. [/i]
  14. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.

Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:

• Metagaming is allowed. Go ahead. You all know how to identify it and how to ignore completely irrelevant information.
  • The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
  • Using acronyms, especially tl;dr will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
  • Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game and will be required at some point. So get to know your personality quirks, they've been created for a reason.

Format:

Welcome to The Forest II, a game of wit and strategy. You are playing ___, Winter Haven’s ___. (a little back story) (a personality quirk)

Role: You are the ___ which gives you the Nocturnal Ability of ___. Each night you target one player and ___.

Or

You have no specific Nocturnal Ability. Your power is in your vote and your brain, so use both wisely.

Win condition: You win when you have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties Or You win when all of the Cultists are dead.

Non-Playable Characters

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Marcellus the Monk,

played by Hinckley

00_npc_firuz.jpg

played by Fugazi

Active Players (12)

booker.jpg

played by Dragonator

cameron.jpg

played by Rufus

edgar.jpg

played by WhiteFang

gilda.jpg

played by Quarryman

gordon.jpg

Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,

played by Scubacarrot

heidi.jpg

Heidi Hippo, Farmer,

played by CallMePie

horace.jpg

played by iamded

lazlo.jpg

played by TinyPiesRUs

mindy.jpg

pancho.jpg

played by Zepher

seamus.jpg

played by Dannylonglegs

shawna.jpg

played by Shadows

The Deceased (14)

petey_dead.jpg

Petey Panda, Fisherman,

bristol_dead.jpg

wallace_dead.jpg

Wallace Walrus, Lawman,

carly_dead.jpg

played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two - unknown affiliation

baxter_dead.jpg

ralphy_dead.jpg

becka_dead.jpg

gibson_dead.jpg

portia_dead.jpg

ernie_dead.jpg

casey_dead.jpg

played by Scouty, lynched on Day Four - Cultist

brigit_dead.jpg

played by Sandy, murdered by immolation on Night Four - Villager

pennie_dead.jpg

played by Eskallon, murdered by an old woman on Night Four - Villager

maurice.jpg

played by Cecilie, lynched on Day Five

Hey, look! A dead, waterlogged cow! Nobody touch it. It smells like sour milk, and river water, and cultist. :sick: All of which are known causes of Triviliradrolapsychia. Symptoms include mild coughing and in rare cases spontaneous, rapid deterioration of the pupils of the eye. I don't think that matters, though, I'm pretty sure none of us have pupils anyway.

002.jpg

Today's challenge has resulted in a three-way tie. If you are one of the players tied, you've been sent a PM indicating that your score is tied with others. To break the tie, please choose an elixir from my table:

Going to try it this way again.

Only one bottle will win this, my friend.

Let it be gold, clear, blue or smoke.

Don't over-think it or you're likely to choke.

The Night Five puzzle phase #2 has begun. To answer the riddle, PM your answer to Foog and Hinckley, using your role PM. Answers not sent in your role PM will not be accepted. You have ~8 hours from the time of this post to answer the riddle. (I will be trying to get Day Six up early.)

001.jpg

Firuz Fox and Marcellus the Monk sit out late at night discussing the state of Winter Haven at the fountain.

"There must be something we can give you in exchange for the names of the Cultists," Marcellus pleads.

"I want to live, Marcellus," Firuz answers. "They just want this fountain. Don't you want to live to see tomorrow?"

002.jpg

"Evil may take over for a time," Firuz continues. "But, the pendulum always swings back the other way. Don't you see that hope is lost? Wouldn't you like to be around when goodness prevails again?"

003.jpg

"Hope is definitely not lost," Marcellus declares defiantly.

"You already used that joke," Firuz interrupts.

"It's not a joke!" Marcellus snaps back. "It's the truth. Happy, adorable animals don't megablocking give up. They fight. Yes, I'd rather die than allow the Cultists to rule our souls and benefit from our pain and misery."

004.jpg

"There are plenty of places to hide," Firuz gives it one last shot. "Making potions for them is a great way to hide in plain sight."

"There's no hiding from these monsters," Marcellus concludes. "They gain from our pain. How long can we hide until they find us? How long until they don't need you and would rather offer your soul to the evil spirit in the dark forest?"

005.jpg

Meanwhile, Gilda Goat and Cameron Crocodile have opened Gibson Goat's Tavern once again so everyone can relax and enjoy the evening. Even though many of them want to kill each other ... and most likely will after the partying is over, they know it's all just a game and they act as friends once more.

"Look out behind you, Harriet!" Edgar cries, enjoying the books his beloved Portia loved so.

Shawna and Cameron sing late into the night, while Booker scratches his back on a tree. Mindy and Pancho drop their suspicions of each other and re-kindle their love. Seamus and Gilda accompany their spouses.

For a short time, love & fun and happy & adorable prevail over evil...

006.jpg

"Hmmmm," the statue says, "If there is another day, you'll need something good to help you through. Try this one out:

Brigit Bunny is as old as Lazlo Lion will be when Brigit is twice the age that Lazlo was when Brigit's age was half the sum of their present ages.

How old is Brigit Bunny?

How old is Lazlo Lion?"

The Night Six puzzle phase #1 has begun. To answer the questions, PM your answer to Foog and Hinckley, using your role PM. Answers not sent in your role PM will not be accepted. You have 12 hours from the time of this post to answer the puzzle. Good luck and have fun! :sweet:

Objective:

The Rules:

13. You must make your animal noise in every post. If your animal doesn't commonly make a well known sound, do something. Be creative. The point is to have fun. :wink: (You have the first 24 hours to practice. Penalties will not be incurred on posts before voting starts) These roleplay violations will incur one vote per penalty. [/i]

Format:

Or

Non-Playable Characters

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Marcellus the Monk,

played by Hinckley

00_npc_firuz.jpg

played by Fugazi

Active Players (8)

booker.jpg

played by Dragonator

cameron.jpg

played by Rufus

edgar.jpg

played by WhiteFang

gilda.jpg

played by Quarryman

mindy.jpg

pancho.jpg

played by Zepher

seamus.jpg

played by Dannylonglegs

shawna.jpg

played by Shadows

The Deceased (18)

petey_dead.jpg

Petey Panda, Fisherman,

bristol_dead.jpg

wallace_dead.jpg

Wallace Walrus, Lawman,

carly_dead.jpg

played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two - Villager

baxter_dead.jpg

ralphy_dead.jpg

becka_dead.jpg

gibson_dead.jpg

portia_dead.jpg

ernie_dead.jpg

casey_dead.jpg

brigit_dead.jpg

pennie_dead.jpg

maurice_dead.jpg

played by Cecilie, lynched on Day Five - Villager

gordon_dead.jpg

Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,

played by Scubacarrot, murdered by shotgun polaroid on Night Five - Villager

lazlo_dead.jpg

played by TinyPiesRUs, murdered with an axe on Night Five - Villager

heidi_dead.jpg

Heidi Hippo, Farmer,

played by CallMePie, murdered by immolation while trying to protect someone on Night Five - Villager

horace.jpg

played by iamded, lynched on Day Six

mod_note_11.jpg

Mod note: Ugh, I had that riddle written wrong at first. It's fixed now. Sorry about that. :blush:

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Ooooh-h, ooh-h, oooh-h!

It's still a little creepy seeing dead people, including that scum, in the mod note. Scumbaaaaaa-g. *baaaaaaa-rf* :sick:

Oh, and we didn't even get the pleasure of lynching that horsey baaaaaa-stard, he drowned himself. Hardly seems fair, but it does disprove the old adage that "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him sink," as he did quite well there. :laugh:

Let's hope the rest of his buddies go down that easily. Straight down to hell where they belong. :hmpf_bad:

007.jpg

"By light of the moon remains to be seen,

little bottle of red, yellow, purple or green.

Unless the correct color isn't shown,

endless puzzles to make you groan."

The Night Six Puzzle phase #2 has begun. You have twelve hours to answer it. Please send your answer to Fugazi and Hinckley using your role PM only. Any answer received outside of your role PM will not be accepted. Any player can participate in this puzzle, but if you were incorrect in phase #1, you aren't eligible to win the Action.

001.jpg

Objective:

The Rules:

13. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.

Format:

Or

Non-Playable Characters

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Marcellus the Monk,

played by Hinckley

00_npc_firuz.jpg

played by Fugazi

Active Players (5)

booker.jpg

played by Dragonator

edgar.jpg

played by WhiteFang

mindy.jpg

seamus.jpg

played by Dannylonglegs

shawna.jpg

played by Shadows

The Deceased (21)

petey_dead.jpg

Petey Panda, Fisherman,

bristol_dead.jpg

wallace_dead.jpg

Wallace Walrus, Lawman,

carly_dead.jpg

played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two - Villager

baxter_dead.jpg

ralphy_dead.jpg

becka_dead.jpg

gibson_dead.jpg

portia_dead.jpg

ernie_dead.jpg

casey_dead.jpg

brigit_dead.jpg

pennie_dead.jpg

maurice_dead.jpg

played by Cecilie, lynched on Day Five - Villager

gordon_dead.jpg

Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,

played by Scubacarrot, murdered by shotgun polaroid on Night Five - Villager

lazlo_dead.jpg

played by TinyPiesRUs, murdered with an axe on Night Five - Villager

heidi_dead.jpg

Heidi Hippo, Farmer,

played by CallMePie, murdered by immolation while trying to protect someone on Night Five - Villager

horace_dead.jpg

played by iamded, lynched on Day Six - Cultist

pancho_dead.jpg

played by Zepher, murdered by immolation on Night Six - Villager

cameron_dead.jpg

played by Rufus, murdered by Clive the Kaboominator of Night Six - Villager

gilda.jpg

played by Quarryman, lynched on Day Seven

But, nobody needs worry. Gilda Goat (Quarryman) has simply laid down and died...

What is it with suiciding for lynches? Horace drowns himself and Gilda died of old age or something. :laugh:

So there we go, folks, we've done it, barring some completely ridiculous twist, we've finally done it, we've rid this town of the trash and filth and can return to our happy little fuzzy lives! :wub:

I think this calls for an orgy a party! :sweet:

*rubs her good luck charms and gives one more baaaaaaa for old times sake*

:blush:

What is it with suiciding for lynches? Horace drowns himself and Gilda died of old age or something. :laugh:

So there we go, folks, we've done it, barring some completely ridiculous twist, we've finally done it, we've rid this town of the trash and filth and can return to our happy little fuzzy lives! :wub:

I think this calls for an orgy a party! :sweet:

*rubs her good luck charms and gives one more baaaaaaa for old times sake*

I'm "her Good luck charm" :blush:

I certainly hope the bad furrys we've been trying to stop have been dealt with! I trust you've done your best. I can't wait to see if everything turns out well!