CopMike

EB SW X-mas Raffle 2011

Nope, VOID is out of luck as his entry is void. (It'd be funny if we had a member called "Void"...)

Guess what I am going to do now... LOL jk. :laugh:

Congrats everybody who was lucky, especially today's winners! Special treat for those who had to wait so long in suspense.

And thanks Siegfried for all your side of things too.

Edited by Artanis I

Well I was hoping to save my 400th post for if I won but never mind.

However I must say congrats to the last day winners and all of you in fact.

Thanks CopMike for hosting this great raffle.

Everyday has been suspenseful and it's been great fun.

Wow! Talk about a tight close win!

And day 24 bonus prize is even more awesome :thumbup:

mini-graphics-christmas-661048.gifbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngbell_meta.pngmini-graphics-christmas-661048.gif

Merry Xmas to all the winners and the non winners. I have appriciated all your entries and watching the suspense each day on who the winners would be.

Shipping out all the figs will start next week. This is because all of your trades beteen eachothers and that I´m still missing a couple of parts that are on the way to me.

So please be patient, and think of it as a delayed Christmas gift.

A special THANKS to Siegfried who made this possible with his computer skills :wub:!

Wow! Thankyou so much CopMike and the other organisers! I'm so chuffed to have won at the last minute! :excited:

But... as I already have Watto... would anyone like to trade their Shaak Ti for him? Been after her for ages. :sceptic:

And what are the possibilities for the '?' figure? (sorry to be lazy, but I don't want to trawl through 20 pages to find out :sceptic: )

Thanks again!!! :grin_wub:

Oh well, can't win every time, congratulations to those who did, and huge thanks to CopMike and Siegfried for doing this, awesome job guys! :wub:

Congrats to all the winners, including me! :laugh:

A special THANKS to Siegfried who made this possible with his computer skills :wub:![/center]

Not a prob. It's why I earn the big bucks. :grin: A big thanks to you for organising and providing from your end! :wub:

And what are the possibilities for the '?' figure? (sorry to be lazy, but I don't want to trawl through 20 pages to find out :sceptic: )

It's not a choice, it's just a secret.

Oh well, can't win every time, congratulations to those who did, and huge thanks to CopMike and Siegfried for doing this, awesome job guys! :wub:

Sure us Norwegians haven't been left out on purpose? :tongue: With so many winners, I can't help but feel a little bit left out :cry_sad:. Oh well, someone had to be in the small group of losers... Congratulations to those who did win, and thanks to CopMike and Siegfried for making an exciting advent calendar here on EB :sweet:

Congrats for all the winners! I'm a bit sad 'cause I'm in the unlucky 20%, but I would like to thank CopMike and Siegfried for the excitement during the whole month. My first thing to do everyday was to check the calendar. Thank you, guys!

Thanks CopMike and Siegfried for a very generous raffle. It was my task everyday to go and check the calendar, I even bookmarked the page. I had a great time not only creating my entry, but also looking at other member's entries as well. :classic:

Thanks to CopMike and Sieggy! This was a lot of fun.

CopMike, did you get the PM with my address? I think it worked, but I wanted to make sure since it said you haven't read it yet.

ditto, things like this make this forum so awesome to participate in :wub:

I have finally returned from Christmas and notice that I didn't win ! Unlucky 20%, I am ! :hmpf_bad:

No sad feelings though, I enjoyed the last 24 days checking the calendar.

Congratulations to all those who wins, and thanks to CopMike and Siegfried for organizing !

Just wanted to say thanks to Copmike and co. for putting this on. I had a very sparse LEGO Christmas (read: none) so winning some SW minifigs means even more to me.

Thanks to all.

anyone want to swap leia for padme(that means I have leia, and want to get padme)

If it's not too late, I wouldn't mind

Again a congrats to the winners.

Just wanted to ask those who won the mystery figures if they could post pictures in this topic later as I am so curious as to what they are :classic:

First batch goes out today, basicly all of you that have switched and traded with each others - took a while to sort that out :laugh:.