Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Cinna strolls into the Hall once again. It's been a while since she was in last and she is surprised to see one quest has already begun a few days ago. She looks through the new quests on the board but decides not to try for them at this time. She does make sure her name is still listed under Quest 4 after noticing today is the final day for signups on that one.

She heads over to the bar and asks the cook to fry up a bag of clams she just finished digging for out at the beach, then sits down to drink a beer and wait for her meal.

De'kra noticed that the hero was really sick, to the point of obsession. With a shrug he said, "I knew of big cat live alone, cats made slaves of evil, made to attack villagers. I think evil there was gas-person. Not aware of other details. I not know of elf-rogue's skills in fight, but there elf-rogue in quest to farm. Elf-rogue's group defeat many Direwolves, one direwoldf has 25 health! Might heroes win against wolves, elf-rogue is strong. Quest I talk of archived in Library, heroes there had to rescue farm from crop killers."

"Yes, I have heard of her great deeds in saving the farm a few heros went there too, but Jess was largely responisble for the quest's success :wub:."

Haldor notices a mage enter the hall.

"Hello there miss! I am Haldor Skovgaard, what is your name? :classic:

Edited by Scorpiox

De'kra wondered if his first assessment was right, and it was not roam-ant-icism the human displaced, but a mental disease. Was it contagious? De'kra seemed to be immune, but would other heroes be taken in by the plague? Either way, De'kra started to walk away towards the gallery, wanting to see the great Veterans once more. Something about six very different heroes appealed to him.

Haldor notices a mage enter the hall.

"Hello there miss! I am Haldor Skovgaard, what is your name? :classic:

Cinna smiles at the man who greeted her.

"Hello Haldor Skovgaard, I am Cinna the Dark. Most people call me Cinna for short though, which is fine with me. Would you care to join me for some fried clams? I just harvested these from the beach myself this morning. I fear I may have harvested a few too many though."

Edited by darkdragon

"I'd love to join you Cinna, meeting new people is always good. (Haldor sits down) These clams are delicous, catching your own food reminds me of my village, as a Norse village needs to be self-sufficient.

I've read your journal on the interwebs as it was left on the table, I must say your family is interesting, I've never heard of an all-mage family before! :classic: Could you tell me more about them?

Are you planning to join any quests? If you meet Jess on any quests tell her Haldor gives her his love (:wub:), you can't miss her (Haldor drifts off) she has these wonderfull eyes like... (Haldor comes back with a jolt) Oh sorry, I was just a little sidetracked :wacko:, now what was I saying? Oh yes, are you planning on joining any quests?

:sweet: Hear that, everyone?

<out of character> To be nitpicky, the 'd' in my username isn't capitalized. :innocent: </out of character>

:facepalm::ugh: My bad....

Quest #8 Sign-ups

Thormanil Nihai (played by swils)

Lord Boomingham (Played by Zepher)

Nyx (played by Pandora)

Master Docken (played by BrickDoctor)

Namyrra Uq (played by Quarryman)

Atramor Gibbin (played by CallMePieOrDie)

Amorith Marvelo (played by legobodgers)

Owen Belmont (played by Titan)

Elgar gligin (played by Jedi Master Brick)

Benji Carvenhall (played by Flare)

Erdathcath Madilinas (played by The_Customizer)

Alf (played by bricksandparts)

A list is tacked under Quest #7.

Cronk - PARTY LEADER!

Master Docken

Eric

Christopher Daggerfall

Jess

Hybros

Henry Sicariul

Thothwick

The Quest will begin either tomorrow or the day after that!

Hurray! :sweet:

Jess, Sir Christopher the Meat Shield with lots of Potions, Cronk, time to bash some evil! :excited:

Jess sees the the list of heroes for Quest 7, and grins.

"Alright, let's do this!"

A list is tacked under Quest #7.

Cronk - PARTY LEADER!

Master Docken

Eric

Christopher Daggerfall

Jess

Hybros

Henry Sicariul

Thothwick

Thothwick punches the air with triumph!

"See Henry, you had nothing to fear!" :laugh:

ava-isaacshawe.png

Clothed in dark robes devoid of any identifying marks, I, Isaac Shawe, Slightly Less Dearly Beloved Second-in-Command of Security of the House of Shadeaux, enter Heroica Hall. I ponder the sign-up list for a moment before heading upstairs.

I pick out eight heroes and draw them aside. They are...

Quest 4 Heroes:

Tomas (Captain Tamamono) *Party Leader*

Cinna the Dark (darkdragon)

Thormanil Nihai (swils)

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

De'kra (Tanma)

Ad-Hoh (ADHO15)

Xander Unth'or (posades)

Leo Aragon (JediAnakin)

You eight, come with me.

…and I depart the Hall.

QM Note:

The Quest 4 topic should be up in a few minutes.

Jess waved goodbye to the party leaving for adventures, and went to prepare for her own adventures.

Seeing his name on the list for Quest #4, Tomas grins and goes to the Marketplace to prepare for the journey.

Amorith seemed to have fallen into a temporary coma for many hours. :tongue:

Now he could finally reply to De'Kra.

Being afraid of light is very interesting, I wonder why?

The particular hatred of stars is intriguing also the feeling that stars could kill you emotionally. It is possible that stars have something to do with you past.

It seems that you are suffering from some sort of memory loss, sometimes a trigger can bring back some if not all of your memories. So, the more you find out about your past, the more you will remember. If there is anything that I could do to help, just ask.

Then Amorith went over to check the quest board but his name was not on the list, he saw that De'Kra's was on the list and he felt happy for his friend.

Edited by legobodgers

Xander approaches the quest board, sensing the start of something great. Noticing his name under Quest #4, he grips his hammer with renewed vigor and heads out the door.

Trotter enters the hall quietly, without even making as much of a creak on the wood floor. He sits down at the bar and dives into a mug of ale and a turkey leg. People look at him with suspicion. Trotter had not been seen in these parts for a few weeks now, almost going on a month, and people had obviously started to forget about him. And it was not only his absence that had raised suspicion, but his appearance. He now wore a shirt of chainmail over a blue tunic of silk. At his side hung a short sword with strange markings engraved on the blade, and a pommel made of ruby.

Edited by Fives

Glad to see his name under a quest, Hybros thinks to himself, "Hmm... I suppose I'll have to put my new strategy involving throwing weapons on hold for now...". He was looking forward to what this mysterious quest, The Arena, had in store for him.

Thormanil snaps to attention as he hears his name called, and, jumping out of his chair, nearly knocks over the table he'd been sitting at. Hoping no one had noticed, he regains his composure and calmly heads out of the Hall. Afterall, it's *just another* quest. He's an adventurer. He does this sort of thing all the time. Nothing to get so excited about... On his way past the quest board, he draws a quick line across his name on the three remaining quests he had signed up for.

Quest #6, Thormanil

Quest #7, Thormanil

Quest #8, Thormanil

"Well, Haldor, it is rare in most areas but where I come from there are actually a few mage families. The gift runs in the blood, you see and ..."

As she's speaking, a cloaked figure slides up beside her and whispers into her ear. As she tries to hide the big grin spreading across her face, she hurriedly gets up and follows him out of the hall.

"We'll talk again later Haldor! I have to attend to a quest!" she calls to Haldor as she leaves.