XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

I was dissapointed with the death star planet, I thought it would look better than that. It dosent even look like is printed. the other planets are fully printed why couldnt the make the DS look better?

If I may offer my opinion, the fact that some panel lines have been molded into the surface (unlike the other two planets) makes up for the lack of printed lights.

I can't no see your folders (pictures) in Brickshelf, do you know why?

Thank you!

The folders are now available!

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

The folders are now available!

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Just to let you know grogall, you've put the ARC trooper from set "9488" in the album for set "9489", just thought you should know...

Otherwise, nice pics! :grin:

X wing looks really good - lost a lot of bulk, much more streamlined

That said, it looks almost 'midi' - I can't imagine it's anywhere near as many bricks as the last two? Something about it makes me think the designers were trying to save bricks

Just to let you know grogall, you've put the ARC trooper from set "9488" in the album for set "9489", just thought you should know...

Otherwise, nice pics! :grin:

Thanks, I already noticed it, The problem is if I move it now the 2 folders are locked again.

Will move him end of the week. :devil:

Some more pics of the new sets, but sadly not the HR kind! :thumbdown:

c_9488_detail_1_800.jpg

c_9489_detail_1_800.jpg

c_9490_detail_1_800.jpg

c_9491_detail_1_800.jpg

c_9492_detail_1_800.jpg

c_9493_detail_1_800.jpg

I will link e'm when I get the HR versions.....

Enjoy for now! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Thanks for the pictures grogall. Nice to see some pic's taken from different angles. Droid escape and the TIE fighter are still my favorites. The only thing I'm a bit worried about is the printing on the Sandtroopers... but I usually don't buy multiple copies of a set anyway, so who cares. It's just that they won't fit well between the regular Stormtroopers IMO.

I love that dark blue hood! I must buy set with that part. It will be useful in making Ezio Auditore minifig or my-self fig SW :) Life is awesome

Hmmm Droid Escape and Geonosion Cannon are both about BP size but cost more don't they :hmpf_bad:. Thanks for the pictures grogall, it's a shame the Commando Droids are brown I would have preferred the Black Version. On the other hand the ARF Trooper looks great, but the new stormy printing doesn't :sad:. I recon the Scout Trooper could do with a smaller gun or the same one but without the sight, it seems far to big for the lovely hold out blaster they have in the films.

Hmmm Droid Escape and Geonosion Cannon are both about BP size but cost more don't they :hmpf_bad:.

I don't agree that they are about BP size. Both of those sets have far more substantial constructions than we ever see in a BP, and we know for a fact that the Droid Escape has 137 pieces, whereas BPs have under 100. Given the pricing information that we have, the price difference between these BPs and the Droid Escape and Geonosian Cannon exactly matches the relative sizes of the sets.

I don't agree that they are about BP size. Both of those sets have far more substantial constructions than we ever see in a BP, and we know for a fact that the Droid Escape has 137 pieces, whereas BPs have under 100. Given the pricing information that we have, the price difference between these BPs and the Droid Escape and Geonosian Cannon exactly matches the relative sizes of the sets.

But still lowering the prices of the other two to BP prices would sell more I should think.

Really liking that TIE fighter. I guess the UCS B-Wing was just a pipe dream?

No we have proof just not images.

Kark! :sick:

That Commando Droid looks awful. It almost turned me off the BP. The rest of the 'figs look great though, I'll be getting at least two of each set but the JSF, Y-Wing, TIE, or X-WIng, only because they're too expensive for my budget to get more than one of each. :cry_sad:

The commando droid mini-figure does look pretty awful. I would have much rathered they based the mini-figure off a actual show appearance, rather than inventing their own. It looked better in earlier images when it was a black commando droid. :angry:

The commando droid mini-figure does look pretty awful. I would have much rathered they based the mini-figure off a actual show appearance, rather than inventing their own. It looked better in earlier images when it was a black commando droid. :angry:

Agreed. Maybe in a set from the Citadel arc we might get a black one. There's always Sharpie or paint, though. :wink:

But still lowering the prices of the other two to BP prices would sell more I should think.

You could say that about absolutely any set. 'The $120 Republic Gunship would sell more if it was only $100.' But I think this is just going in a price rant direction.

I think it's hard to call exactly what color the commando droids will be. In the official boxart, they are clearly a darker color. The 'set laid out' pictures tend to have more faults than the other ones; in the Harry Potter sets, for example, the 'set laid out on white' pictures on the LEGO Store website had preliminary figures. So I wouldn't assume that the droids will actually be that brown.

Agreed. Maybe in a set from the Citadel arc we might get a black one. There's always Sharpie or paint, though. :wink:

But the ones from the Citadel where actually Rust coloured, whereas the normal ones are black or at least dark grey.

But the ones from the Citadel where actually Rust coloured, whereas the normal ones are black or at least dark grey.

Interesting. Maybe the designers simply assumed that they were the normal ones without knowing about the fact they weren't :)

The TIE fighter is really growing on me! :wub:

And that tree in the Endor battlepack must be a new record for lack of effort :tongue:

And that tree in the Endor battlepack must be a new record for lack of effort :tongue:

:laugh: We have to have a new ratio called the price to effort ratio. At least they made the effort making that 1x4 bar piece at a 45 degree angle :tongue:

I do have to agree about the horrendous quality of the commando droids. Hopefully there's something to rectify that terrible mistake.

:laugh: We have to have a new ratio called the price to effort ratio. At least they made the effort making that 1x4 bar piece at a 45 degree angle :tongue:

At least we can appreciate Lego's commitment to flick-fire missile all the things!