Sign in to follow this  
Scrat

MOC: The Little Match Girl

AWESOME creation 'Scrat' :thumbup: , such a lovely building.....but for what I remember the story from school over 30 years ago....a sad ending for the little match girl. :sadnew:

In any case excellent designing there and keep on playing in the snow ! :wink:

Very well executed! The snow on the roof and on the ground is great! That house! Don't even get me started. It's amazing! *oh2*

Edited by Masked Builder

This build really captures the overall sad mood of this classic scene, and for that you really did an exemplary job Scrat! I've not even mentioned the effective SNOT build of the house walls and door. Simply brilliant work overall! :thumbup:

It all works so nicely. I love the snow in its many haphazard placements and the Tudor building is beautifully constructed. The mood of the whole scene is really dreary, which I assume you intended. Congratulations on Brother's Brick as well, most deserved. :classic:

I really love the detailed look of the building, especially the icicled roof and the awesome walls on the ground floor.

You picked a very sad but lovely fairy tale indeed.

Amazing MOC! You have recreated this sad scene very accurately with lots of detail. I particularly like the usage of the S2 Mime face, it works perfectly. :thumbup:

Extremely well done. :classic:

~buddy~