Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Day 2

Actually, he took the time to PM me write a letter to me... And please listen to me when I say, Sirion is not the Wizard. He told me himself.

Oh, good answer. That's enough for me too. :hmpf: I'll just give up. Ambassador Sirion told you? My dear girl, why didn't you just tell us hours ago and save us all of this trouble? The man says he's not the wizard-which is suddenly a bad thing now-therefore he must not be the Wizard. It's all clear now. Perhaps I'll just kill myself.

Are you all really believing Ambassador Sirion and this numbnuts wench, Agnes as well? :hmpf: If you do, you all deserve to die. Honestly, Agnes tell us. Is being the Wizard a bad thing now? And the Sorcerer's good then, right? :hmpf: You are both spewing lies again.

Anyway, thought I'd appeal for you guys to unvote one last time. I will use my Night Action to kill whoever you guys tell me to by vote. If you keep me, you get two kills a day. :sweet: huh?

Well Hello, from what I can tell is that if you look in the last picture Sirion and William Harcourt are staring at each other, seeming to indicate that something went on last night between them. After thinking it over I have decided to Vote:Ambassador Sirion Vipont/ImperialShadows, because he is desperate for the day to end, and from what I can tell has not denied being the Wizard. As Captain I have vowed to stop all threats against the Alliance, and Ambassador Sirion it seems that you are a threat.

I haven't had time to read through this thread.. of life again, but I thought I'd better throw together a few sentences (of life?) before night comes again.

It's amazing how desperate some of you are to get Lord Harcourt voted off. I'm sure that that can only mean that he is loyal. How else can you be so certain he is scum, unless you are yourself scum and you know for a fact that he is loyal

Ricecracker, General Armendariz, Striker... you're all far too hostile and nonsensical for me to believe that you're loyal. Alice and Sir Dillon... you're more subtle about voting for peopl, but you're still on my watchlist.

Zepher - You didn't join the bandwagon for a vote against Ethel, and for that reason I trust you.

The man says he's not the wizard-which is suddenly a bad thing now-therefore he must not be the Wizard. It's all clear now. Perhaps I'll just kill myself.

He's drunk or something. The first thing I said when I wrote him was that I am the wizard, you are the sorcerer, and I was told that the sorcerer is evil. :hmpf:

Are you all really believing Ambassador Sirion and this numbnuts wench

Actually, they're believing your numbnuts wife. I hope we haven't all been deceived by her. Then again, you've lied a little yourself, claiming to be various things including both a night killer and an investigator, so it's no wonder you're sentenced to die.

Anyway, thought I'd appeal for you guys to unvote one last time. I will use my Night Action to kill whoever you guys tell me to by vote. If you keep me, you get two kills a day. :sweet: huh?

The day ended when a majority was reached. Stop trying to cheat. Scum cheat. Oh, nevermind, you can't help yourself. :tongue:

because he is desperate for the day to end, and from what I can tell has not denied being the Wizard.

I'm not desperate, I'm just stating fact, the day ended when a majority was reached. And I am the Wizard. Damn right I am. The sorcerer is my enemy and the enemy of all loyal citizens, for he is scum. I was told this before I even arrived here and I have no reason to believe that God would lie to me.

Zepher - You didn't join the bandwagon for a vote against Ethel, and for that reason I trust you.

Oh wait, you did. Nevertheless, I trust you more than I trust that ImperialSnake and his Scorpions over there.

Strange that there are so many night killers though - at least 3, I count. I suppose at least 1 must be a sort of serial killer?

Ricecracker, General Armendariz, Striker... you're all far too hostile and nonsensical for me to believe that you're loyal. Alice and Sir Dillon... you're more subtle about voting for peopl, but you're still on my watchlist.

Good point. I too found it odd to have so many votes before being able to answer for myself. I was especially surprised that Sir Dillon and Alice voted so quickly. Good point Madam, good point indeed.

And Sirion, what exactly did you do last night? Surely a Wizard's role isn't bedding women? I assume that since the Sorcerer appears to be a night killer, you must be a night killer too?

It's amazing how desperate some of you are to get Lord Harcourt voted off. I'm sure that that can only mean that he is loyal. How else can you be so certain he is scum, unless you are yourself scum and you know for a fact that he is loyal

Because I'm a loyal wizard and know that I was clearly told that the sorcerer was scum. Duh. :hmpf:

And Sirion, what exactly did you do last night? Surely a Wizard's role isn't bedding women? I assume that since the Sorcerer appears to be a night killer, you must be a night killer too?

I am a protector. I spent the night with Lady Harcourt. I ran into the evil sorcerer while going to her quarters. I believe that will eventually be confirmed.

What an incredible morning it has been! Chef, I would love some breakfast before it gets any later. Thanks.

I heard no people and no voices last night. It was very quiet in my corridor of this castle. It appears we have a fiery battle of words this morning? I would be willing to wait for a clue or something, but I really don't know if it would matter at this point. If we already do have a conviction, can any one else share anything they learned from last night? It might just help us out tomorrow, unless we already have a strategy for then?

I am a protector. I spent the night with Lady Harcourt. I ran into the evil sorcerer while going to her quarters. I believe that will eventually be confirmed.

As a sorcerer I'm divining several other past lives where you have claimed to be the same thing and turned out to be Lord of the Scum. :hmpf: And bedding women as a night action is an amature move for you. I'm quite surprised you expect people to believe it.

Because I'm a loyal wizard and know that I was clearly told that the sorcerer was scum. Duh. :hmpf:

I was directing that question more at the bandwagon voters, who would otherwise have no clue what was going on if they were loyal.

I suppose that's plausible. You are seen standing next to Lady Harcourt at the beginning of the day.

As a sorcerer I'm divining several other past lives where you have claimed to be the same thing and turned out to be Lord of the Scum. :hmpf: And bedding women as a night action is an amature move for you. I'm quite surprised you expect people to believe it.

I've never been the lord of the scum, or whatever it is you want to make up, but sorcerers use evil spirits to 'divine' as you put it. Feeling so guilty you have to confess now?

As for 'amature' moves, I assure you, I used my best material on Mary your wife. It's something of a tradition, who knew it would turn out like this. I can see why you ended up bad.

I've never been the lord of the scum, or whatever it is you want to make up, but sorcerers use evil spirits to 'divine' as you put it. Feeling so guilty you have to confess now?

As for 'amature' moves, I assure you, I used my best material on Mary your wife. It's something of a tradition, who knew it would turn out like this. I can see why you ended up bad.

She did say she had some nightmare of an inchworm invading her nether regions, perhaps you did have relations with her last night after all. :tongue:

But seriously, you are a liar. And an evil Dragon Wizard. End of story.

Looking at the paintings again, I find it very unlikely that Lord Harcourt is a Dragon. We see that the "assassin" (playing the name game again, this is a "bad" word) tries to kill him. This assassin is wearing a hood and a cloak, just as the killers of poor Fergus the scullion did. Therefore, the assassin must be a Dragon. If Harcourt was a Dragon, why on earth would he be attacked by one of his own?

Thus, he must either be a vigilante or a serial killer.

If he had no allegiance, then I assume that his sworn enemy the Wizard would also have no allegiance (well, it would seem to fit). However, a character with no allegiance having a protecting role would be useless. Also, we only saw 2 night killers doing anything in the paintings. Since it is much more likely for there to be a vigilante than a serial killer, and there could only be one of these 2 options, I would say that he is the town vigilante.

So, we just voted off our vigilante. I hope that tomorrow, we'll think all of this through before we vote aimlessly. :sceptic:

Oh my, I leave for a short nap, and after returning I see all these cards being played on the table, and Lord Harcourt condemned! :oh:

But by the morning we will learn the truth of his allegiance, and we can enter another day with much clearer minds.

Oh my, I leave for a short nap, and after returning I see all these cards being played on the table, and Lord Harcourt condemned! :oh:

Same here my dear lady, one short nap during which the castle went completely haywire. And though it doesn't matter now I think this is a just cause which I want to show my support of. Vote: Lord William Harcourt (Hinckley).

Same here my dear lady, one short nap during which the castle went completely haywire. And though it doesn't matter now I think this is a just cause which I want to show my support of. Vote: Lord William Harcourt (Hinckley).

Well, it seems my fate has been sealed. Two things before I leave:

1. My nemesis is without a doubt the Dragon Wizard
  2. A serial killer can be a meat shield too.

My dear wife, you're lucky you are so weak and loose-tongued. Had I not been convicted today, I would've had no choice but to kill you next. That Draggy-man shouldn't have told you so much...

Burn in hell, piggies. Oink oink. :devil:

Glad to see all of you are so lively inside the hall, and noone got killed last night. What a twist of events last night... Pity that Ethel is a loyalist, and got convicited by us...

There are so many things for me to catch up on the current conversation. It will take me a moment to finish it. :blush:

Vote Count

Lord William Harcourt (Hinckley) - 11 Votes (ImperialShadows, Alice, professor flitwick, Striker, Sir Dillon, JimButcher, General Armendariz, Darth_Legois, Ricecracker, Svelte, Quarryman)

Ambassador Sirion Vipont (ImperialShadows) - 2 Votes (Hinckley, Escape the Fate)

A majority of 11 votes is needed for a conviction, therefore Hinckley has been convicted.

After some very long and fiery conversation, the residents of the castle managed to come to a majority decision, much to the relief of their King. The people confronted Lord Harcourt.

"Burn the Witch!", someone cried.

"He's a Sorcerer idiot", replied another.

24day2.jpg

Lord Harcourt desperately tried to reason with the crowd.

"You are making a terrible mistake people. I am not the enemy here!"

But the people were having none of it. Ambassador Vipont stepped forward.

25day2.jpg

"You are a dirty liar your Lordship, and I look forward to seeing you and your other filthy Dragon pals rot for what you have done in this castle."

26day2.jpg

"You are no better yourself, 'Ambassador'. I'll get you one day, you and all your friends."

With a quick arm movement, Lord Harcourt called forth a bolt of purple fire and shot it straight at Ambassador Vipont, felling him where he stood.

27day2.jpg

In horror, the people of the castle surrounded the fallen Ambassador. Lord Harcourt, the Sorcerer, made good use of the distraction and sprinted off towards the dining room.

28day2.jpg

Standing up, Ambassador Vipont brushes himself down and looks around.

29day2.jpg

"Don't worry everyone, I'm fine. This armour is very tough. I should be fine for another night with you my Lady Harcourt, now that you are free."

He winked, and the Lady blushed. Captain Geoffrey coughed loudly to draw attention.

30day2.jpg

"We cannot let that Sorcerer go free, there is no telling what trouble he could cause. Guards, you go after him and try to catch him up. I'm sure the King will want his rooms searched later too to discern his real alignment. After such a crazy day, I hope we don't get a crazy night..."

With that the people of the castle went about their business, before heading off to bed for the night. Hopefully, things wouldn't be getting any stranger... or were they just getting started?...

31day2.jpg

Day 2 has now ended. Tonight will be a sudden death night. Please send in your night actions, if you have one, as soon as possible. If you do not wish to use it, please let me know anyway. The night will last 2 days, as outlined previously. The sooner you get your actions in, the sooner I can prepare Day 3.

It appears I nodded off as well, It seems we already reached a conviction. I will endeavour to apply myself more for the next days events then.

Off to read up on cuisine for our good Chef to cook up now.