Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

:laugh:

Maybe not original content, but funny all the same. :thumbup:

Keep 'em coming, guys!

Nice one Doc, this would've been original if only you didn't broadcast this idea of yours before! But still, it's funny and a great shot! :thumbup: BTW, is that a Belville hair-drier?

BTW, is that a Belville hair-drier?

Yep. I make a point of never ruling out any themes, 'cause IMO every theme has at lease one useful piece. I've actually used Belville before, I didn't post it here, but if you go to MOCpages, my vignette of Liberty on Ryloth uses a Belville 8x8 trans-light-blue plate as the bridge.

Sorry for the double post.

New Year's Eve has ruined time as I know it for the next day or so, so you get a bonus! Two comics in around twelve hours! Now aren't you lucky!

img_6400.jpg

No, it's not that funny; I'll try for something better tomorrow.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Nice picture, Skafte. Is that the stormtrooper alarm clock? If so, I like the way you obscured the clock.

Either way this did make me chuckle. :thumbup:

Like it, Legonater. I allways have had a soft spot for the gags that poke a little fun at TLG's shortcomings. :grin:

Very nice every one! Brickdoctor yours are great! :laugh: I've got some I'll try to get up here soon.

Edited by Masked Builder

Hooray! More contributions! I'm liking yours very much Brickdoctor; you can't go wrong with crispy clear pictures, and you have very nice layout in general. Skafte, you've got good picture-taking skills as well, though I don't really like the red color or the serif font that you've chosen to use. Same goes to Legonator as well; I'd center the font and put it over white instead of pasted right onto the pic itself.

And now, from me…

5285887297_6627306f12_z.jpg

It's true, Plo isn't too cw-ifies, which I like. Great job, cloney, clever comic! Is Plo a little tattered? or is it just me....

Yeah I see some slight tattering on Plo's eyes, which is the downside of these rubbery headpieces. Anyway, another great shot Cloney. Nice shots too Doc (worm's eyeview), The Legonater, and Skafte (clever use of the Stormie clock). :thumbup:

It's true, Plo isn't too cw-ifies, which I like. Great job, cloney, clever comic! Is Plo a little tattered? or is it just me....

Yeah, Plo is probably the best (IMO) out if all the CW 'figs. He fits right in with saga 'figs, mostly 'cause you can't see his eyes.

Yeah, Plo is probably the best (IMO) out if all the CW 'figs. He fits right in with saga 'figs, mostly 'cause you can't see his eyes.

Yup, I like they did him, He's an example of lego can please both CWsy fans, and classic minifigs.

Is Plo a little tattered? or is it just me....

He is a little bit, which is pretty strange considering that he's pretty new and I've made sure to not touch his head very much. In real life it's hard to tell besides for that weird bit by his eye, but in a clear, larger-than-life picture lots of little things become apparent.

Same goes to Legonator as well; I'd center the font and put it over white instead of pasted right onto the pic itself.

Yeah, I've already done that with the rest of my batch.

Anyways, the next:

2011_0101pictures0005.jpg

Legonater, I think you should add more lighting to the bottom part of it. Try using multiple light sources at different positions to reduce shadows. I could barely see the Clone! :wink:

Great concept though :laugh:

Edited by prateek

:laugh:

Nice one, Legonator.

Continuing from my previous theme,

img_6402.jpg

Now before you say that it's a factory defect to be expected, consider this: They appear to be looking one way because of the placement of their pupils. If TLG would've stayed with the classic eyes, then this wouldn't happen. I have a ton of non-pupiled faces everyone of which is looking perfectly straight.

Thanks guys.

Nice one doc, I love it!

Thanks. Definite improvement over yesterday, huh? :blush: