Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 4

I think we can confirm two things:

-Any tommy gun killings are the hit man executing the voted off

-Any knife killings is from a non-loyalist, be it a rat or a serial killer

Three things, if you add that you're an idiot. Tony was killed by Tommy gun and loyal. Boyd was killed by knife and a rat. Makes me wonder if your idea of loyal and rat are backwards... :hmpf_bad:

Again, Leann, so far your statement seems to hold water, but I would like to hear what Ian has to say.

To the best of my knowledge, both Inertiateri and Trexxasani (these names... dammit), are loyal.

The Wynona test was both a success and a failure. Because of suspicious actions on the part of one player, it seemed that her death would reveal further rats, but instead it has confirmed the loyalty of one person, Dragonateri (names!).

However, it's also becoming obvious that there can't be multiple people doing the same job for the family. Richie claims to be an investigator and uses it to excuse his lateness, but we know Zabrina was one, God rest her soul.

Who thinks we can really have two investigators who are loyal?

However, it's also becoming obvious that there can't be multiple people doing the same job for the family. Richie claims to be an investigator and uses it to excuse his lateness, but we know Zabrina was one, God rest her soul.

I never said that I was an investigator, I just said I was checking on someone. I cannot fully investigate, but I can check if people leave their houses, stuff like that. I also have one other perk from this night action, but I'm afraid that I might compromise myself if I give it away. Johnny Blue can vouch for me.

-Richie

To the best of my knowledge, both Inertiateri and Trexxasani (these names... dammit), are loyal.

The Wynona test was both a success and a failure. Because of suspicious actions on the part of one player, it seemed that her death would reveal further rats, but instead it has confirmed the loyalty of one person, Dragonateri (names!).

I think your information is reasonable and apparently everyone is relying on you to make a decision. You seem to be somewhat of a leader among us and trustworthy. I know that dear Zabrina trusted you and thats enough for me. Richie would be the next reasonable move for a vote. Can we all agree? Well, Richie probably won't agree.

I think your information is reasonable and apparently everyone is relying on you to make a decision. You seem to be somewhat of a leader among us and trustworthy. I know that dear Zabrina trusted you and thats enough for me. Richie would be the next reasonable move for a vote. Can we all agree? Well, Richie probably won't agree.

Look, you can vote for me all you want, but it won't help you, it'll just show you how much you are going to want me later on in this game....... of life.

-Richie

Richie would be the next reasonable move for a vote. Can we all agree? Well, Richie probably won't agree.

I'm not trying to lead anything with this suggestion, just ask for opinions and useful information, here or by pm. We still have plenty of discussion time, assuming there aren't any more unexpected surprises popping up.

I was late today because I was checking on someone who I thought was suspicious. That is all I can say right now
I never said that I was an investigator, I just said I was checking on someone. I cannot fully investigate, but I can check if people leave their houses, stuff like that. I also have one other perk from this night action, but I'm afraid that I might compromise myself if I give it away. Johnny Blue can vouch for me.

So you're a peeping tom then?

Well, now that you've told us, who have you investigated over the past 3 days and what were the results? There's no harm in telling us, you've already publicly revealed that you have a night action.

Well, now that you've told us, who have you investigated over the past 3 days and what were the results? There's no harm in telling us, you've already publicly revealed that you have a night action.

Look, sorry I confused you guys. I am not a "peeping tom", but rather the bodyguard. I am also able to tell whether people have left their houses, and if they do, I can follow them. I also know why Zabrina was mad, and know one other person's night action, but cannot reveal those at the moment.

-Richie

Interesting, considering that someone else has indicated that they're in the same position, and proven it to me by telling something only a witness could know.

Right back where we were... can there be two loyal peeping toms?

Look, sorry I confused you guys. I am not a "peeping tom", but rather the bodyguard. I am also able to tell whether people have left their houses, and if they do, I can follow them. I also know why Zabrina was mad, and know one other person's night action, but cannot reveal those at the moment.

Grrrr... I'm getting confused. And annoyed. I need a drink!

*grabs a bottle and sits down*

Hmmmmmm....

Well, y'all, it dues seem that there be many a person who'd 'a' like to vote off Richie. Y'all, I believe he was one o' them that dear lil' Zaby was votin' for too, right? Well, movin' in his di-rection an' takin' action is surely somethin' that we have to do, for it seems that many wan' him dead. By the way, jus' wond'rin', why? What are our key ree-zuns fer killin' him?

I think that those who keep oin changin' theire o-pin-onioins are ob-vee-usl'y triyin' ta mislead us, and we should try and concentrate more on the information tha' is so-lid fact, information that hais always beeeeeen constant.

Ian does seem trueste-worthy, but seein' as he's single and always tryin' to make moves, I'm jus' bein' cautious. Maybe it's jus' that I've never feilt quite safe since Tony-

:cry_sad:

I personally feel we should at least highly consider voting for Stanton. Zabrina was very suspicious of him, and I believe she requested we kill him if she was murdered in the night. I don't have any evidence other than that, but I would not mind trying to honour Zabrina's memory.

I personally feel we should at least highly consider voting for Stanton. Zabrina was very suspicious of him, and I believe she requested we kill him if she was murdered in the night. I don't have any evidence other than that, but I would not mind trying to honour Zabrina's memory.

I just don't know who to vote for but I definitely want to try to come to some conclusion. I don't think this is a bad idea, but I'm not sure that he was investigated. On Day 1, Zabrina investigated Adelaide. On Day 2, the actions were blocked by Inertia or Perry. On Day 3, She didn't get to investigate either. So, the only person we know that she did investigate is Adelaide and she has said with certainty that Adelaide is loyal. I think the way to honor her is to keep Adelaide alive.

I'll have a glass of Riesling, thanks.

You can watch me, peep me, protect me...whatever, but if you kill me, it's just another loyal member that everyone is gonna be whinin' about tomorrow!

Honor a loyal family member by killing another? Are you kiddin' me?

Well, y'all, it dues seem that there be many a person who'd 'a' like to vote off Richie. Y'all, I believe he was one o' them that dear lil' Zaby was votin' for too, right?

That's good enough for me. Seems she had her reasons, I'm willing to take a gamble, if everyone else is.

Ian does seem trueste-worthy, but seein' as he's single and always tryin' to make moves, I'm jus' bein' cautious.

Making moves? Look here, lady, when I make moves, the ladies line up for the dance. I haven't given you so much as a wink.

Oddly enough, I do trust you at the moment, so I won't get angry, I'll just sit back and enjoy my drink.

Could you provide something showing that she was suspicious of him, I don't recall that (though honestly, he's on my uncertain list).

You can safetly count me in too.

As for how I know everything I do, I can not comprimise my informares.

Also know this:

I believe in what Ian says.

If I'm offed tonight, here are my suspects and trusted members:

Trusted:

Dragitini

Ian

Adelaide (For sure, there's no doubt there)

Here are my maybes:

Perry (May have a good or evil night action)

Interitini (Same as Perry)

Trexxi (Sorry love)

Here are my suspects:

LeAnn (sorry honey

Stash (If I'm killed, please kill him. I really don't trust him.)

Ian, could we both exchange full knowledge incase one of us is offed in the night. Can we trsut a third person completely. I think only two people are killed a night, this would pervent our knoledge from being lost. Perhaps you send our knowledge to someone you don't announce, don't even tell me, so that we know it's safe.

I also think I'll be killed tonight. If I am, PLEASE listen to what I've said dears.

This is the list to refresh your memory. She doesn't seem to be suspicious of Richie. If I remember correctly, it was Leann who continued to name Richie in that whole pointing fingers fiasco.

This is the list to refresh your memory. She doesn't seem to be suspicious of Richie. If I remember correctly, it was Leann who continued to name Richie in that whole pointing fingers fiasco.

Yep, LeAnn it was.

Perhaps we should focus on those people who tried to shift the attention from Wynona yesterday.

I've noticed that Johnny Blue and Richie seem to be very close, I wonder why?

Uh, guys? I just found something in the garbage can, via postal message from Iris. It's torn in half, but I thought it was worth a look.

"You're a rat, I'm a rat, and we may be the only rats left after the other two died. Right now I suggest, if you haven't already, making some allies and..."

Seems like the rats know each other now, that's for sure. Not conclusive, that's for sure, but it's something so I thought I should speak up.

So, it seems there are two rats left, which is a good sign. Johnny, did the note finish there?

Perhaps we should focus on those people who tried to shift the attention from Wynona yesterday.

I've noticed that Johnny Blue and Richie seem to be very close, I wonder why?

He had originally found something out about me, and we decided to share what we knew. Kind of like LeAnn and Trexisanti.

-Richie

I have a feeling that Richie is a rat.......he seems suspicious, he rarely talks and I have other suspicions against him......don't take my word for it......I could be wrong...... :wink:

Disregard my post above....sorry to say this, but I have a feeling that Adalaide is a rat! The clues point towards her.......but again, don't get mad if I'm wrong.......

Plus Richie has black gloves, like the killers. :wink:
Let's just say, I'm lucky..... :devil: I would believe that Richie is a rat......I'll probably vote for him...but not yet
Just IGNORE everything I've said. I'm not getting black mailed.....I just need some time to think.

This is a recap of Lego12's crazy accusing of Richie (if you will remember, she also accused Adelaide and Zabrina pretty heavily as well). Perhaps Johnny Blue could guide us a bit since apparently he knows "something" about Richie.

Hmm... You're right about Zabrina but maybe we hold off voting at the moment, Stanton was suspected by Zabrina and I'm still not sure what he is, but before we start killing can we just have a little more of a look through what Zabrina told us?

Then we can go make our move.

The only problem now is that since there are two rats left, if we go with Johnny's evidence and that it may be hard to find the last one.

By the way, Perry might not have left his house, I'm sure I didn't see anything get out so he probably stayed in.

Hmm... You're right about Zabrina but maybe we hold off voting at the moment, Stanton was suspected by Zabrina and I'm still not sure what he is, but before we start killing can we just have a little more of a look through what Zabrina told us?

Then we can go make our move.

The only problem now is that since there are two rats left, if we go with Johnny's evidence and that it may be hard to find the last one.

By the way, Perry might not have left his house, I'm sure I didn't see anything get out so he probably stayed in.

You are making assumptions about how many rats are left. The clue we got said that 2 of them know each other, nothing more. It said that as far as they knew, they were the last two. Those were Zabrina's final words that I quoted. I think thats what we really need to go off of, if we are going to go off of what she told us. I could use more wine and then I think I'll take a nap. I think we should seriously consider Stanton as a suspect at this point.

Yep, LeAnn it was.
This is a recap of Lego12's crazy accusing of Richie (if you will remember, she also accused Adelaide and Zabrina pretty heavily as well). Perhaps Johnny Blue could guide us a bit since apparently he knows "something" about Richie.

Ah. Well, LeAnn makes nice clothes, but she's nutty as a fruitcake. I see why I was confused, she hit lucky on Boyd and I started taking her ramblings a bit more seriously, but ... :sceptic:

I just voted for Stanton. Zabrina wanted it, she was loyal, that's good enough for me.

baritones_voted.jpg

I just voted for Stanton. Zabrina wanted it, she was loyal, that's good enough for me.

I can respect that. Any one object (besides Stanton) before I place my vote?

Iris was pissed.

"The day has barely started and I have three votes, none of which are for the same person. You numbskulls have to work together to get a conviction. :hmpf: "