Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman Mafia Game DAY V

I think the poor soul has finally lost his marbles... :look:

Ah well, not to greater lose is it! :sweet:

You may not be able to tell what I'm telling the truth about, but believe me when I tell you that you are hideously ugly...and you smell bad too.

So's your face. Hahaha! Man, I'm good.

Living in the hills all my life, I've seen spirits wandering the countryside. Death will not stop my vengeance. All those who vote for me will die at the hand of my spirit, starting with you dragonator and you, iamded. That is, if you can device a method of execution that will actually kill me. Nothing can kill the dux of the Aventine plebs! Muahahahahahahahaha! :devil:

Seeing spirits? No, I think that's just the result of eating those hill mushrooms. Clearly you need to lay of the fungi, it's really not helping you, mentally or physically. :pir-devil:

Oh, and I'm pretty sure a lion mauling can kill you. Or decapitation. Quite a lot of things actually. You hill plebs, you think you're so tough. Well that's not toughness, that's just dirt. For goodness sake, have a bath. :hmpf:

OOC: I'm getting kind of off topic, huh? Sorry 'bout that. :blush:

Whatever this man says, don't listen, go by your instincts instead of taking hints from his words, for he is a snake, with a tongue like a double edged sword!

Whatever this man says, don't listen, go by your instincts instead of taking hints from his words, for he is a snake, with a tongue like a double edged sword!

I totally agree Barnabus. We must be rid of him. I for one would not feel safe in my bed tonight if he is not convicted, especially after he said this:

...All those who vote for me will die at the hand of my spirit, starting with you dragonator and you, iamded. That is...

Spirits I can handle, but murderers who roam free I cannot. I urge you all once again, vote now, or see this city go to the dogs. This voting will be the turning point I think, I am already beginning to get a clear idea of who cannot be trusted just by looking at who hasn't voted. Vote now or forever be damned! If this man is left to live he will murder us in our beds, and rape our children wives. Let us try and get this right at least, after we failed Tiny Pius.

Either you are for or against us in this, if you do not vote for him then the rest of us must assume that you are sided with him. These are hard times, you cannot afford to just sit around and wait. Take action now.

I do have to agree with you on one point though, I am highly suspicious of those people who have not been saying much. But right now we must make up oour minds about this more immediate threat.

Since when have you been in control of other peoples votes? And why are you speaking for the rest of us/them? I do not have to prove my innocence, for I have done no wrong.

I vote dragonator

I must say LegoLyons and ricecracker, with your not voting against Hinckley, it only rouses suspicion from me.

And LegoLyons, Hinckley is saying you are innocent,

Why does it rouse suspicion? None of us know which parts we all play?

As for Hinckley saying I am innocent, he also has no idea what role we are playing.

I side with the innocent people. RIP Tinypies.

I must say LegoLyons and ricecracker, with your not voting against Hinckley, it only rouses suspicion from me.

And LegoLyons, Hinckley is saying you are innocent, which he knows will only confuse us, as he has only told lies thus far and by saying that he is either telling the truth, which he would only use when he knows we think he's lying, or he really is lying like usual and you aren't loyal to the Government.

But I don't want him creating any more inner turmoil, especially after the case with poor Tiny Pius. That Hinckley is a master of deception and twisting people to his will, not to mention being irritating and a plain jerk. I say we get rid of him as soon as possible, then turn our attention to the others who seem suspicious, like those who haven't spoken much at all, as LegoLyons has suggested.

i can agree with this, i Vote:Hinckley

Well Hinckley got his 8 votes so there's no use voting him. After all, he didn't literaly killed anyone, while there are still some murders that have been left unexplained...

Dragonator seems to drive our minds away from them, so I'm voting for him. Let's not forget our dead brothers...

Finally, I've been condemned. :hmpf: I thought I was going to have to vote for myself, you idiots. I confessed! Who wouldn't vote for me? You all deserve to die, you brainless fools!

Once I beat all of your best lions and escape into the hills, I will simply slit all of your throats at night while you sleep. But, in the meantime, I will explain how I came upon the information I have. First, as the dux, I have my own special information-getting powers. But, better than those powers is the fact that the dux of the Palatine plebs, Batbrick, is a complete fool. My objective was to outnumber the Palatine pleb and the citizens. Batbrick's objective must just to be to outnumber only the citizens, for he came to me during the third night and told me the members of his pleb, so we could turn on the citizens together. :laugh: What a fool! I'm sure no one will believe it, so I offer this strategy...condemn wouwie13 next. He's expendable-he's offered nothing in this conflict so far. No matter whose side he's on, he's not necessary. Remove him and I believe you'll be satisfied my tale is true and then you can be rid of the rest of the Palatine pleb, Batbrick and goggleson. Die Palatine hill scum. But remember, harming LegoLyons would only harm yourselves...

Jipay brings up a great point! I didn't kill anyone, you all did! It wasn't me who killed Tiny Pius, it was you pathetic mindless fools! It was so easy to convince you all because you are all so foolish. You should all go to see a healer, to have your cognitive functioning examined. It wasn't me, but you, the citizens of Rome that killed Tiny Pius. I have killed no one. Except Atoll Dweller. I stuck that dirty pig after Batbrick told me he was an Aventine pleb member and then pinned it on Tiny Pius. :laugh:

But, I do know, from gaining information at night, that Marc/Piranha was murdered by a Citizen! :laugh: You have a traitor among your own ranks. The Roman Empire is doomed and the Aventine Hill plebs will rule supreme forever!

See you mindless dirty pig dogs in hell... :devil:

Why do you allways have to pick on me, Hinckley?

Do you have any prove that I'm a pleb?

Why do you allways have to pick on me, Hinckley?

Do you have any prove that I'm a pleb?

Yet again a case of 'what he said'

I leave for a couple of days and I find a man already convicted?

So is that the man who is convicted?

Hmmm, well, I would've convicted another before he.

Hmmm, well, I would've convicted another before he.

Yeah, but what are you going to do? These morons only vote for who they are told to. I had to tell them to vote Tiny Pius and had to confess in order for them to convict me. Maybe I should've tried to play it out. These brainless fools can be convinced of anything...they seem to only mistrust the truth! :laugh:

Yeah, but what are you going to do? These morons only vote for who they are told to. I had to tell them to vote Tiny Pius and had to confess in order for them to convict me. Maybe I should've tried to play it out. These brainless fools can be convinced of anything...they seem to only mistrust the truth! :laugh:

Well, it's too late for me to do anything. You could be lying or playing. A crazed citizen of Rome from all the stress. Have fun with the consul!

Well, it's too late for me to do anything. You could be lying or playing. A crazed citizen of Rome from all the stress. Have fun with the consul!

Thanks. I'll bring you a souvenir. :wacko:

Since when have you been in control of other peoples votes? And why are you speaking for the rest of us/them? I do not have to prove my innocence, for I have done no wrong.

I vote dragonator

As for Hinckley saying I am innocent, he also has no idea what role we are playing.

It is as I suspected, you must be with Hinckley, or at the least a rebel. Why else would you not be voting for a clear murderer? You have made up some very lame excuses to try and vote for me, obviously to try and protect your own selfish wishes. Where have I heard all this before... ah yes, that's it! This same type of conversation happened between Hinckley and Tiny Pius. And we all know which of them was the crook.

I do not control the votes, I am simply putting things to you as they are. Basically it is obvious that you if you don't vote for Hinckley you are on his side. And I tink that everyone else who has voted agrees with me on this. You say you side with innocent people, and yet you prefer to vote for me, someone you have not a single piece of evidence against, over voting for someone who has openly admitted to treason, adultery and murder. I think it is very clear who's side you are on...

Well Hinckley got his 8 votes so there's no use voting him. After all, he didn't literaly killed anyone, while there are still some murders that have been left unexplained...

Dragonator seems to drive our minds away from them, so I'm voting for him. Let's not forget our dead brothers...

I am trying to make you forget murders? You have said almost nothing this entire week that we have been voting, and yet now you come out to protect a rebel. That makes it very clear who's side your on. Really I think we should have trusted Tiny Pius's list which includes your name.

Now, let us have a recap of the murders shall we? :sweet: Hinckley has already admitted to killing Atoll Dweller, and he is also the most likely suspect to have killed Mark. We all sent Pencoin to the arena, which turned out to be a good thing. Then Hinckley tricked us all into killing Tiny Pius, who actually had a lot of truth to say. Is that everyone? I think so.

I do not trust what Hinckley is saying at all about certain members of our city. Everything he says is lies. This statement I am very suspicious of:

But remember, harming LegoLyons would only harm yourselves...

Why would he be protecting us? Everything else he has said has been talk of how he wants to kill us and bring down our city, and yet suddenly he is very reluctant for us to kill someone he says is with us. Why? Because that someone is actually one of his own minions. Tiny Pius was right. Legolyons and Jipay cannot be trusted, and are both likely candidates as being in Hinckley's gang.

Don't the rest of you find it interesting that the only two people who are voting for me and not Hinckley are the two that Hinckley is trying to protect? I find that extrememly suspicious.

In the end the vote is up to everyone, I just sure hope that we can convict the right people this time, for the good of Rome.

Vote dragonator?? When Hinckley is clearly stark raving mad, and an imbecilic traitor?! This is crazy. You say you side with the innocent people. I'm sorry, it could just be Hinckley getting to me, but I shan't give him that satisfaction. I'm even starting to get a tad suspicious of Barnabus. Hinckley accuses him of a major role, one that must be extinguished as soon as possible. And he has been showing no signs that he is part of those scum Hill Plebs, which could be because he's good at hiding it. However, I will put these thoughts to the back of my mind, again, I don't want this inner turmoil. It's near impossible to tell if people are honest to the Govenrment, or hiding behind all these lies. I shall leave it for now, please excuse me Barnabus and LegoLyons for my wild accusations, I think I need to get away from him, I know what I've said already will give him the sick satisfaction of planting his seeds of doubt. The quicker we rid this place of that blasphemous fool, the better. :sadnew:

Vote dragonator?? When Hinckley is clearly stark raving mad, and an imbecilic traitor?! This is crazy. You say you side with the innocent people. I'm sorry, it could just be Hinckley getting to me, but I shan't give him that satisfaction. I'm even starting to get a tad suspicious of Barnabus. Hinckley accuses him of a major role, one that must be extinguished as soon as possible. And he has been showing no signs that he is part of those scum Hill Plebs, which could be because he's good at hiding it. However, I will put these thoughts to the back of my mind, again, I don't want this inner turmoil. It's near impossible to tell if people are honest to the Govenrment, or hiding behind all these lies. I shall leave it for now, please excuse me Barnabus and LegoLyons for my wild accusations, I think I need to get away from him, I know what I've said already will give him the sick satisfaction of planting his seeds of doubt. The quicker we rid this place of that blasphemous fool, the better. :sadnew:

I find it fair that people may be suspicious of me, seeing as this madman's talk is getting to then, but i swear by our great government I am not a pleb, I am a humble citizen of Rome good sir. If I was your enemy I would've made a lot of votes different by now.

Where are the guards to take this man away? The longer he stays, the more he influences others.

Guards! Guards!

:hmpf: If this day isn't over soon, I'm going to start trying to convince you guys that I'm not a pleb... :hmpf_bad:

Where are the guards to take this man away? The longer he stays, the more he influences others.

Guards! Guards!

I agree! This man is obviously evil and is twisting our minds, do not let him change your views men, for he is a traitorous scum!

If this man isn't convicted soon I'm going to turn to the drink.

Looks down at an empty glass.

Oh never mind. Are the city guards having a day off or something? Why wasn't I told... :cry_sad:

More wine please!

er...I murdered all of the guards. Sorry. :blush:

<sigh> :hmpf: Classic Hinckley... :tongue:

~Peace

Ah good, we could do with some new ones. :hmpf:

Anyone else you would like to tell us of? Cleopatra? Emporer Nero? Emperor Vaspasian? The priests of Jupiter? Your sick wife? :tongue:

Edited by dragonator

Anyone else you would like to tell us of? Cleopatra? Emporer Nero? Emperor Vaspasian? The priests of Jupiter? Your sick wife? :tongue:

My sick wife! Ha! Yeah, that was a good one. Sick wife... :laugh: ...ah, those were good times. This is getting a little awkward. Should we do something to pass the time? Play a game? Fish?