Khorne

EBRP Discussion Thread

Dragonator, on whach square is the Dragon Masters capitol? My character is going there to find some clues and possibly meet up with other characters. He will be there for a few days and maybe a week.

Silent Help

The capitol os on the square marked as L7. This is where Dragons Keep is, the royal castle, and then the town surrounds it.

Thank you, that is very helpful. I have another question though. How do are characters move diagnally? Is it the same as moving across?

Silent Help

Thank you, that is very helpful. I have another question though. How do are characters move diagnally? Is it the same as moving across?

Silent Help

I think it is pretty much the same. To tell you the truth, I don't think it is something to get too flustered over, as it is just a general rule, and will of course have some realistic lenience. *wink*

I have a question. Where is the main castle of each of the factions? Is it marked by where the shield sits in the squares?

Well, Dragons Keep (Dragon Masters Capitol) isn't where the shield is. I think that is a good idea to go on though, unless the place is stated to be somewhere else by a member of that faction. For example, the Dragon Masters Kingdom has a number of cities, and the capitol, Dragons Keep, is at L7. I think I might make a small map of my factions territory so others know where everything is, perhaps some other people might like to do so for theirs? If someone wants me to make a map of their territory with cities etc, then let me know, and I can try and find time to do it.

Hope that helps! *sweet*

Oh, and AgentRick57, I think your character is great! *knight*

Dragonator, u are in the same square as me today. Maybe, i might bump into you in my journey. It seemed you just met my King *tongue* Hope it's a pleasant experience! *wink*

Dragonator, u are in the same square as me today. Maybe, i might bump into you in my journey. It seemed you just met my King *tongue* Hope it's a pleasant experience! *wink*

Well, technically I am at L7 (my main character). It was Mike the Messenger who met your King. *tongue* (this could become very confusing... *wacko*) I'll be meeting him later. Perhaps I may meet you too. *wink*

Of course you might always bump into Mike. But that's not me. Only a minor character played by me who is required for the plot. Ah, I give up, this is to confusing... *wacko* I'll just say he's another me... *grin*

Oh yes, the King is a nice guy. Unlike my king, who is mental... *hmpf_bad* *tongue*

Well, technically I am at L7 (my main character). It was Mike the Messenger who met your King. *tongue* (this could become very confusing... *wacko*) I'll be meeting him later. Perhaps I may meet you too. *wink*

Of course you might always bump into Mike. But that's not me. Only a minor character played by me who is required for the plot. Ah, I give up, this is to confusing... *wacko* I'll just say he's another me... *grin*

Oh yes, the King is a nice guy. Unlike my king, who is mental... *hmpf_bad* *tongue*

Hehe, i understand. Don't worry. I went to read up on your characters and had realised that we can post more than one character in this roleplay. I think this whole stuff is great! *tongue* Yes, i just saw your messager pic, and it explain it all. No worries, maybe i will submit my king's picture if noone is doing it *wink*

I was actually going to make a map for the crownknights... *wink*

here it is:

kaartrpg.jpg

A red circel is a village,

A red square is a city,

A gray circel is a castle,

The red lines are the borders between the different estates.

Here is a better quality BMP version.

Edited by DNL

That's the one we should use, DNL, but could you add Vineland and the Eastern Outpost in? Vineland is an entire area, the entire M 19 square controled by the Crown Knights, and the Eastern Outpost is a fortress in M 18 controlled by another one of our players.

I will add them *classic*

EDIT: done,

kaartrpg2.jpg

(it looks better at the original size)

Edited by DNL

Good work! *sweet* The map looks great! *thumbup* I haven't even started to look at doing mine... *blush*

Come on people! There hasn't been a post in the adventure thread since this morning! It's not that hard to just post in there! Plenty of you have characters already made!

So, exactly at what point are we all going to start role-playing and interacting with each other instead of just posting big chunks of fanfics *tongue*

So, exactly at what point are we all going to start role-playing and interacting with each other instead of just posting big chunks of fanfics *tongue*

*laugh* , I was thinking about this problem earlier. You and me have laready interacted, and I've set course to meet iamded's character at one point and possibly a dwarf character too. Anyone else in the Crownie region want to cross my path?

Batbrick Away! *devil*

DNL, that is a great looking map! I hope i will have time to create a map for Black Falcon Kingdom too. *tongue*

Me and Imperialshadows have met :-D . This is one reason why I chose to do this journey. It doesn't take much time to do, and I will go to many places, hopefully coming across members. It's also very fun :-D ! I hope my short posts make for a good reading *blush*

Anyone else in the Crownie region want to cross my path?

Batbrick Away! *devil*

I'm up for some invaders. you two are up my alley!

I'm up for some invaders. you two are up my alley!

Nice, I'll post later, have to allow time for travel *wink*

Batbrick Away! *devil*

Will like to ask a question? Is there a limit for one member to submit non-playable characters?

Such as one member is only to allow to post 5 characters in the EBRP characters thread.

Because i am using my story characters to incorporate into this role play. I hope it's fine with you guys. *sweet*

No, I don't think there should be a limit on characters. Basically, as I see it, we each have one character who represents us, and then we can post information about as many other non-player characters as we like, as long as they are relevant to the story line. Hope this helps. *sweet*

About interaction, as some of you may know (those who bother to read my posts *tongue* ), I am to be holding a meeting with the kings of the Old Alliance kingdoms. Those kings, of course, may want to bring another companion... *wink*

Hope your all enjoying this, 'cause I sure am!

Edited by dragonator

No, I don't think there should be a limit on characters. Basically, as I see it, we each have one character who represents us, and then we can post information about as many other non-player characters as we like, as long as they are relevant to the story line. Hope this helps. *sweet*

About interaction, as some of you may know (those who bother to read my posts *tongue* ), I am to be holding a meeting with the kings of the Old Alliance kingdoms. Those kings, of course, may want to bring another companion... *wink*

Yes! It does help *blush* maybe, my character will be able to visit you soon! Hope we cross each other path in our journey *tongue*

Actually I was hoping to meet up with you at some point, maybe get an interview about your technology and stuff. And I need to get it into my head where the Dragon Knights live. And how long it's been since I've last posted thus how far I've travelled...

~Peace