• Minifig
  3. 3. Set?

• Tantive IV
    • Star Wars Chess
    • Endor Bunker
    • Jedi temple
    • Queen Amidalas Royal Starship
    • Death Star Trench with mini's
    • Other (only say things worthy of being in this poll.I would prefer if your just voted above though, it would make it a lot easier)

I have to admit: A $50 Clone Wars Chess Set would be pretty darn sweet:

Republic:

Pawns: Orange (212th battalion) clone troopers

Rooks: Micro TX-130 tanks

Knights: Ariel/Jet troopers

Bishops: Jedi Knights(Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan)

Queen: Commander Cody

King: Chancellor Palpatine

CIS:

Pawns: B-1 battle droids

Rooks: Micro AAT tanks

Knights: Super Battle Droids

Bishops: Magnaguards

Queen: General Grevious

King: Darth Sideous

I'm still saying UCS TIE/ln (Standard TIE)

And the Poll needs an option for "Either Original Trilogy or Classic is fine"

It's all Star Wars isn't it? *vader*

I think the Royal starship is a most :'-) because it maybe could be a chrome one (something lego didn,t make usually) and include many cool figures like amidala or panaka.

GUYS! This is not another "give your idea topic" okay. :-| That was the last thread.In this topic i have taken the most wanted from everything said.I know, sure mabye your suggestion is not in the poll, but thats fine, as it did not get much mention/people aggreeing.Thats why this poll was created, to get to the most wanted set.If you want to add your suggestions, feel free, but plase do it in the other topic. ;-)

But this might be a topic Lego would be interested in, as it has an actual poll.

What kind of fan would I be to not do everything I could to finally have a DECENT set made from the best scene in one of my top 10 favorite movies ever made?

I still haven't seen a good HOTH playset for sale, be it the 80's, 90's or 2000's. Isn't it high time this pivotal scene gets done some justice already?

(Summary: Request DENIED. )

:-D

I'm still saying UCS TIE/ln (Standard TIE)

And the Poll needs an option for "Either Original Trilogy or Classic is fine"

It's all Star Wars isn't it? *vader*

OT and Classic is the same thing.

I have to admit: A $50 Clone Wars Chess Set would be pretty darn sweet:

Republic:

Pawns: Orange (212th battalion) clone troopers

Rooks: Micro TX-130 tanks

Knights: Ariel/Jet troopers

Bishops: Jedi Knights(Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan)

Queen: Commander Cody

King: Chancellor Palpatine

CIS:

Pawns: B-1 battle droids

Rooks: Micro AAT tanks

Knights: Super Battle Droids

Bishops: Magnaguards

Queen: General Grevious

King: Darth Sideous

Personally, I do not want a chess set. All that a chess set gets you is a bunch of minifigs. These aren't really worthy of a 10th anniversary. I think people really want a set with some substance.

yeah big minifig packs... thats what i want as a non- all time lego collector (about 3 years now).... ;-)

My vote was endor all the way. *y* This is my chance for my dream set. I think it could be pulled off nicely with a 150 dollar budget. *wub*

Personally, I don't think a jedi temple set would be appropriate for a set representing lego's tenth year selling the sets, but I sure wouldn't mind to much if we did! X-D I think it would be difficult for lego to incorportate the scenes there because the movie leaves things a bit sketchy. :-/ That's just my two and a half cents...

OT and Classic is the same thing.

Whoops...I meant Prequel Trilogy and Original Trilogy...

See...I can't even properly distinguish between the two! It's all just one big story in my head...that includes the Expanded Universe...

So I also vote for a big UCS bust of Jaxxon deino2.gif

Sure, I see why the Tantive IV would be The Iconic Choice... But minifig-wise, it sucks. And it seems like we're all bent on a mf-sized set. Do we really need another set with Leia in white, R2, 3PO and Vader? If we want stormies or rebels, we can get the battlepacks.

But, of course, I overlook the ship itself. Me being a minifig man, I could do without any ship. So my opinion in that area doesn't really count... The ship looks cool, true. So if that's what all ye want, ye have me blessin'. I'd just prefer a set with more interesting mf's... Like the Endor base (hey, at least they'll be dressed different :-P).

Sure, I see why the Tantive IV would be The Iconic Choice... But minifig-wise, it sucks. And it seems like we're all bent on a mf-sized set. Do we really need another set with Leia in white, R2, 3PO and Vader?...

Don't forget Captain Raymus Antilles, imperial officers (in black uniforms) or a silver 3-PO unit,

but you're right, it would not be the most exciting set minifigwise...

Don't forget Captain Raymus Antilles, imperial officers (in black uniforms) or a silver 3-PO unit,

but you're right, it would not be the most exciting set minifigwise...

Captain Antilles and a silver 3PO? I would be excited...... :-$

You guys crack me up really X-D

As of now, 66% want an OT set yet the most wanted set is a PT set (the Jedi Temple has 28 votes, more than the Ewok Bunker 22 and Tantive IV 21). Di you guys know what you want :-P

*yoda*

Original Trilogy minifigure scale Endor Bunker. Period. ;-)

Maybe we'd even get new ewoks, or different coloured ones at least! 8-

Edited by SirNadroj

You guys crack me up really X-D

As of now, 66% want an OT set yet the most wanted set is a PT set (the Jedi Temple has 28 votes, more than the Ewok Bunker 22 and Tantive IV 21). Di you guys know what you want :-P

*yoda*

Maybe if there was a decent OT set to pick from the list, they'd have chosen it. :-|

It was the best option from the choices without the effort of explaining what set they'd actually like. The other thread was for voicing wants for individual sets, this was a more generic 'pick from the list' thing, so we did.

I just want a ucs slave 1 *wub*

whitch fit nice to the ucs millenium falcon

and a new cloud city boba

I would agree with you if the last Slave I hadn't been damn near perfect. But it would fit within the price range if it was to scale with the Falcon I'm guessing...I'll have to play with the ship dimensions and see how that'd work deino2.gif

Maybe if there was a decent OT set to pick from the list, they'd have chosen it. :-|

It was the best option from the choices without the effort of explaining what set they'd actually like. The other thread was for voicing wants for individual sets, this was a more generic 'pick from the list' thing, so we did.

What are you talking about decent sets to pick from. Those are both amazing sets that would be really sweet to have. I can't think of any other really cool set that Lego could make from the OT. Sure there are other minor sets or even some pretty cool ones, but I believe those are the only 2 really worthy of the 10th anniversary. Also, if people want OT but there isn't a set they want, they should vote for other, not a PT set. Oh, and if you read the thread, this is for final picks, not opinions. He has already looked at that thread and decided the sets that were most wanted. If you don't like the choice, vote for other or don't vote.

no, no not slave 1. we just got an awsome one in 2006...

sorry, i just had to vote for PT as my introduction to the star wars world (TPM was the first one i saw).

im also kinda hoping for more episode 2 sets, and maybe episode 1, but i just want the jedi temple for the... well, jedi. :-P ;-)

What happens if Original Trilogy wins, (which is almost a sure thing) and the Jedi Temple wins? That would be a prequel set.

I hope it's the Endor Bunker. Endor Rebel Soldiers would be so awesome, and maybe we'd get Ewoks that actually have faces! And more Scout Troopers! *wub*

But then 501st Clones would be really awesome too.

Dylan

Oh, and if you read the thread, this is for final picks, not opinions. He has already looked at that thread and decided the sets that were most wanted. If you don't like the choice, vote for other or don't vote.

Oh, and if you read my post, I already said that.

I already have voted thanks.

Oh, and if you read my post, I already said that.

I already have voted thanks.

Well, then don't complain about the lousy choices. If you didn't like them, you shouldn't have voted. Lego can't please everybody.

Well, then don't complain about the lousy choices. If you didn't like them, you shouldn't have voted. Lego can't please everybody.

I can make the best of a bad situation.

I voted of course for OT, Minifig and Tantive 4!

A Mont Calamari Cruiser would be a great set, too, but the Tantive 4 is of course of more importance.

The minifig scaled Death Star would have been my first vote but since we'll get 10188 Death Star already this year I think it doesn't make sense to vote for it since we'll get it anyway. And since somebody here in that forum said last year in about the time after we got the news of the Hoth Rebel Base and the RC that Lego had already designed the RBR - so I'd say the RBR is the most likely set when there would be released an OT set in minifig scale.

yeah big minifig packs... thats what i want as a non- all time lego collector (about 3 years now).... ;-)

Of course I'd like an Endor Bunker, a bigger Hoth Rebel Base (Tauntauns!!!!) and/or a Temple Of Yavin very much, too!

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

well, it seems endor bunker is catching up to jedi temple! and a question: has TLC done anything related to endor? ever? :-/