In the era of dust, sand and rust there is no place for shiny and glossy supercars, decorated with chrome, carbon fiber and aluminum. 
Only one thing matters - durability. Any large enough scrap of metal that you find in the wasteland can harden your car and give you a few more minutes of life.
But some cars, assembled from bits and pieces in garbage pits, still remain a work of art, reminiscent of a past life.

33891850565_61b721b407_b.jpg

I'm glad to present you my new mod of Madoka's Icarus supercar. Driven with 2x buggy-motors, it has minimal chassis changes, except upside-down portal hubs on rear axle. 

33048246964_fee2386ed0_b.jpg

Model utilize about 10 metallic and pearl colors plus some unusual for Technic series, like tan and reddish brown

33506995030_389842aa48_b.jpg

33506996400_6fe0841ebc_b.jpg

33048247564_48b3077637_b.jpg

And here is comparison with original model made by @Madoca 1977

33249570054_9a9aee7ab6.jpg      33934803132_a56d17e430.jpg

33249569994_a908936a79_b.jpg

You can see full gallery here https://www.flickr.com/gp/137959755@N06/9jcP0Z

I'll try to make some video in "desert" for fun, but don't sure about how soon it will happen.

Hope you enjoy my mod! I will be glad to hear comments and suggestions about model!

That totally looks apocalyptic, The buggy motors also seem like overkill.

I like that old panels used with new panels.

38 minutes ago, SilenWin said:

I'm glad to present you my new mod of Madoka's Icarus supercar. Driven with 2x buggy-motors, it has minimal chassis changes, except upside-down portal hubs on rear axle.     

I'll try to make some video in "desert" for fun, but don't sure about how soon it will happen.

Very creative!  Did you document how you swapped 4L motors for 2 buggy motors?  Depending on the performance, I would be interested in a swap like that!

Assuming the tires on the front are not Lego parts?

Look forward to seeing the video!

@Aventador2004, @technic_addict thank you for kind words!

37 minutes ago, technic_addict said:

Did you document how you swapped 4L motors for 2 buggy motors?

Assuming the tires on the front are not Lego parts?

I can make some photos during disassembling the model. Tires on the front axle - Fischertechnik tires, they were discussed at "3rd party tires" theme in this forum.

This is awesome, you nailed the post apocalyptic look. I can't wait to see it tear up some dunes :wink: very creative and very well executed!!