Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

9 minutes ago, Stan-Lee said:

I clearly wrote "the builds" i am not talking about the packaging. You can see the tank in 1 set and the transformation "room" with 2 medic droids. 

The other figures are just stand in figures.

i cannot give you hints where to find them other than that they are out there in respect for the Mods.

You could at least post them on r/legoleaks if you know where they are, come on

I've seen the sets that were leaked a couple of days ago. I like the design of the new freemakers sets, they're different and that is a good thing.

The clone wars tank doesn't  look as big as the original from the image I saw.  Hopefully it functions well.

Okay I found them having not seen them originally. 

The freemaker sets look okay but its the figures that are important. One of them straight up looks like a Tie Phantom. 

2 minutes ago, Magmafrost said:

Yes, please you can't post direct links, but you can tell us where you found them.

17 minutes ago, Stan-Lee said:

I clearly wrote "the builds" i am not talking about the packaging. You can see the tank in 1 set and the other set is the transformation "room" with 2 medic droids (1 medic droid is build as a human and 1 medic droid is like the droid we Got in the old transformation set) and you can also see that we get one of those flying small ball shaped probe droids.

The other figures are just stand in figures.

i cannot give you hints where to find them other than that they are out there in respect for the Mods.

You can give us hints just not links, Also its not on Reddit or Cm4SCI's Flickr

8 minutes ago, Magmafrost said:

To be honest i am not actually sure if they are still out there because i did not save them and now i cannot find them again...

but trust me just as i wrote

On one pic: you can see the tank, 2 White figures and 2 battledroids.

on the other pic: transformation chamber (consists mostly of gray and White pieces), 1 old republic Sith trooper (stand in for vader), 2 medical droids and 1 probe droid.

when the pics get more viral you will see that i was not lying.

Just now, TheRacker said:

Noting new on reddit as of now, google doesn't bring up anything new either.  What are you guys talking about?

Stan-Lee saw some new pictures of the 2017 summer sets but cant find then now:sceptic:  (ignore the other box I cant get rid of it)

Just now, TheRacker said:

3 minutes ago, Stan-Lee said:

To be honest i am not actually sure if they are still out there because i did not save them and now i cannot find them again...

but trust me just as i wrote

On one pic: you can see the tank, 2 White figures and 2 battledroids.

on the other pic: transformation chamber (consists mostly of gray and White pieces), 1 old republic Sith trooper (stand in for vader), 2 medical droids and 1 probe droid.

when the pics get more viral you will see that i was not lying.

You.. you know google exists, right? You could literally google search "r/legoleaks" to find out if its still around. Spoiler: it is.

Or are you using some obscure search engine, and that's why you can find these pictures and no one else can?

1 minute ago, Magmafrost said:

You.. you know google exists, right? You could literally google search "r/legoleaks" to find out if its still around. Spoiler: it is.

Or are you using some obscure search engine, and that's why you can find these pictures and no one else can?

The only pictures on r/legoleaks are the pictures that we got last week

1 minute ago, Magmafrost said:

If you are so smart why do you not just find them and post them ? Why should i even show them to you when you are such a brick? :)

16 minutes ago, CDFCustoms said:

The only pictures on r/legoleaks are the pictures that we got last week

Yes, hence I asked Stan-Lee to post the new ones there.

14 minutes ago, Stan-Lee said:

If you are so smart why do you not just find them and post them ? Why should i even show them to you when you are such a brick? :)

If they were that easy to find they'd already be there. Clearly you're doing something that no one else has thought to do, and if you're going to refuse to repost these images anywhere easier to find, and you're going to refuse to tell anybody what you did to find them, why come here and say that you found them in the first place?

EDIT Oh, when you said "I cant find them", you meant the pictures, didn't you? I thought you meant you couldn't find r/legoleaks. Check your browser history for the pictures

Edited by Magmafrost

5 minutes ago, Magmafrost said:

Yes, hence I asked Stan-Lee to post the new ones there.

If they were that easy to find they'd already be there. Clearly you're doing something that no one else has thought to do, and if you're going to refuse to repost these images anywhere easier to find, and you're going to refuse to tell anybody what you did to find them, why come here and say that you found them in the first place?

Because i thought it was a nice geture to let you know that they are out there. But on the other hand it was totally not worth it because of people like you. 

And i do not know if you can read but i clearly wrote that i do not have the pictures and i cannot fint them again therefore i actually do not know if they still are out there.

i have described the sets and that is it from me. When the pictures become viral you will see that i was right.

11 minutes ago, Magmafrost said:

EDIT Oh, when you said "I cant find them", you meant the pictures, didn't you? I thought you meant you couldn't find r/legoleaks. Check your browser history for the pictures

It was on my iphone and i am always on private browser there.

If you can't give us a source and no one can find them, I'm inclined to believe they never existed.

11 minutes ago, Stan-Lee said:

Because i thought it was a nice geture to let you know that they are out there. But on the other hand it was totally not worth it because of people like you. 

And i do not know if you can read but i clearly wrote that i do not have the pictures and i cannot fint them again therefore i actually do not know if they still are out there.

i have described the sets and that is it from me. When the pictures become viral you will see that i was right.

It was on my iphone and i am always on private browser there.

Ok yeah, I think I know the pictures you're talking about. We already knew about those. They leaked around the same time as the batch of images of boxes, but got deleted pretty quickly, only a few people saw them, and said so at the time. You weren't bringing anything new to the table, but you worded it like you were, sorry for assuming you were right.

I made it pretty clear in my previous two replies that I misunderstood and thought you meant you couldn't find r/legoleks. If it wasn't clear that there was some miscommunication from " you could literally google search "r/legoleaks" ", fine, but if you didn't get that from " Oh, when you said "I cant find them", you meant the pictures, didn't you? ", I mean come on.

In any case, I hope everyone who saw those pictures learnt their lesson about not saving leaks if you ever want to see them again, and why browser history exists. Seriously though what site were they on?

Edited by Magmafrost

TBH stan-lee you sound like a troll.  Either get the pictures or don't make up semi probable stories and then get upset when people don't believe you.

Guys. Stan-Lee obeyed the rules and did not post links to photos that Lego does not want released. Either you can appreciate that he gave you a heads up that they are out there, and try to go find them yourself. Or you can be quiet. He's not allowed to post leaked photos or links. He is allowed to mention they exist. He obeyed the rules. Those of you who are asking him to post a link or photos are not.

Use Google or wait for the official pictures. But please don't continue this or more people will get chambered and/or this thread will be locked.

25 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Guys. Stan-Lee obeyed the rules and did not post links to photos that Lego does not want released. Either you can appreciate that he gave you a heads up that they are out there, and try to go find them yourself. Or you can be quiet. He's not allowed to post leaked photos or links. He is allowed to mention they exist. He obeyed the rules. Those of you who are asking him to post a link or photos are not.

Use Google or wait for the official pictures. But please don't continue this or more people will get chambered and/or this thread will be locked.

Err, nobody asked anybody to link the photos. We asked what site they're on, and we asked that they be posted to a more accessible site. You can answer that question without it being a link.

Also they so badly do not show up with a google search. If they did, this wouldn't be an issue

Edited by Magmafrost

This current discussion would make sense if this were November or early December, but we're just over a week out from the Toy Fairs, where we will see multiple pictures of each set. What's the point of going through so much hassle to find a grainy picture full of placeholders?

Does anyone here own the new Y-Wing? I'm curious as to its size; if possible, I'd really appreciate it if someone could do a comparison picture with, say, one of the recent Jedi starfighters to show the length of the new Y-Wing.

6 hours ago, Magmafrost said:

Err, nobody asked anybody to link the photos. We asked what site they're on, and we asked that they be posted to a more accessible site. You can answer that question without it being a link.

Also they so badly do not show up with a google search. If they did, this wouldn't be an issue

I think if you google "lego star wars leak 2017 ", set the time to within 24 hours, you might be able to see that 2 pictures on a video.

but don't expect too much, nothing really new, as it looks like a prototype.

20 minutes ago, WYC said:

I think if you google "lego star wars leak 2017 ", set the time to within 24 hours, you might be able to see that 2 pictures on a video.

but don't expect too much, nothing really new, as it looks like a prototype.

Thanks, I found them.