Sign in to follow this  
Yawgmoth

The Brick bounty

pirates-indexed.gif Fully rigged ship - Three masts 19B

And yes! there's also the twin brother, the other bounty, because both deserves the same treatment hehe...

At first I wanted to mix them both into one large ship, but I feel satisfied in how they turned out.

IMG_7548_zps8pb6bbyp.jpg

IMG_7549_zpsutwltmra.jpg

IMG_7550_zpsse1uorz6.jpg

IMG_7551_zps7rw4rtdd.jpg

IMG_7552_zpsuhh17uuq.jpg

IMG_7553_zpsh5hz0skj.jpg

IMG_7555_zpslk0owwba.jpg

IMG_7564_zpspbdk0yo1.jpg

IMG_7565_zps9tjxgu9d.jpg

IMG_7566_zps26fb9tfp.jpg

IMG_7567_zpsfdzhjgdr.jpg

IMG_7568_zpszzbifa3l.jpg

IMG_7569_zpsukkzbbku.jpg

IMG_7570_zpscis73lx5.jpg

IMG_7571_zpsjnn1db3x.jpg

IMG_7572_zpslonpwsxf.jpg

IMG_7573_zpsdwbow3e2.jpg

IMG_7574_zpspxvxpoxp.jpg

IMG_7575_zpsc0r1ukaf.jpg

Lastly, the two Bounty's one at the side of the other!

IMG_7576_zpsrvk8dnzt.jpg

IMG_7577_zpsez4c38qf.jpg

IMG_7578_zps05ttzdzi.jpg

IMG_7579_zpskb2omst9.jpg

As always, feedback is well appreacited!

Nice work. I do not agree that it is the perfect size though. From the side it looks like it's only half a ship. Would be more proportionate if you add at least two or three hull pieces I think. Otherwise it looks splendid :)

Edit: I believe it is the height that does it. A ship of that height should have a matching length :)

Edited by Sigolf Brimabane

Perfect - great MOD and great tutorial at the same time!

Makes me want to do the same. pirate_satisfied.gif

(I took the liberty to move the post into the MOC section.)

Congrats! Amazing! Like it the most of all your ships! I will build it for my own collection =) Thank you very much for sharing!

Does anyone else think this is what the Brick Bounty should have been? It's very close to a galleon with the elevated fore- and sterncastles and the beaked prow. The sail plan isn't that of a galleon but it's a very nice vessel regardless. The red/black/gold has grown on me and looks good here. I think the hull proportions are quite good; adding more midsections would obviously allow more firepower but it would also significantly alter the look and not necessarily for the better. This is a fine addition to the Pirates fleet. Very good!

Very very good, but I think the stern castle is too... bulky. Maybe it is caused by the slope bricks above the windows. Additionally, from behind, she does have a huge butt. Maybe you should try to put the whole castle 2 bricks lower, that would compensate the general height as well (as mentioned above).

Thanks a lot for all the comments! :)

Nice work. I do not agree that it is the perfect size though. From the side it looks like it's only half a ship. Would be more proportionate if you add at least two or three hull pieces I think. Otherwise it looks splendid :)

Edit: I believe it is the height that does it. A ship of that height should have a matching length :)

I know what you'r talking about, I also saw that the day after I finished it, luckily its somthing easily fixable, I'll update when I get the time to work again on it!

Perfect - great MOD and great tutorial at the same time!

Makes me want to do the same. pirate_satisfied.gif

(I took the liberty to move the post into the MOC section.)

Thanks!, and sorry for the misplacement, my bad :/

Very very good, but I think the stern castle is too... bulky. Maybe it is caused by the slope bricks above the windows. Additionally, from behind, she does have a huge butt. Maybe you should try to put the whole castle 2 bricks lower, that would compensate the general height as well (as mentioned above).

Might try that out as well yes!

Thanks again for your comments and feedback :)