Chapter 1

-What Has Past-

Chapter 2

Part 10: A New Home

Part 10.1:Blunted Edges

Part 10.2: Cramped Spaces

Part 10.3: Enthusiastic Worker

Part 11.0

A few days after inspecting Dålig Ulv’s defensive forces Wyndor was studying a map of Mitgadia’s western coast when Pjeter slapped a wolf flag on the table.

14414727157_3dfdc97e30_z_d.jpg

“I’ve got some bad new” said Pjeter. “There has been some trouble near the ruins of Treacleheim. This flag was found on the path that runs along the ruins. We think the Blue Wolf Clan is involved.”

“But this flag has a red border” answered Wyndor. “Couldn’t this be from a Wolfpack renegade? What am I missing?”

“Well, at least with our interaction with them, the Blue Wolves seem to be called that not because of any standard or livery, but because of something that happened to their leader before he found them” said Pjeter. “Though mind you, most of our interactions with these ruffians has just been to see them fleeing from the scene. Stories circulate amongst the taverns here, but we don’t have many hard facts on them.”

“Well,” continued Wyndor, “What do we know this time?”

“Come with me and we’ll find out” was Pjeter’s reply.

They set out eastward from Dålig Ulv towards the mountains and soon came to the outskirts of Treacleheim. Pjeter explained to Wyndor along the way that Treacleheim had once been as great a dwarven city as Omurtag but had been slowly abandoned over three decades ago for unknown reasons.

When they got to the place where the flag had been found they stopped.

“The farmer who brought this to me said he though he saw one of the ruffians running away from Bwali’s house” said Pjeter.

“Is that what that small mound of rocks is?” asked Wyndor.

They walked closer to the hut as Pjeter explained the history behind it.

14414539488_ee6421abd3_z_d.jpg

“Yes, Bwali the dwarf just showed up here one day and started taking different parts loose stone and rock from Treacleheim and made a small hut for himself. He wasn’t bothering anyone and no one bothered him about it so he just went along his way” explained Pjeter. “He would come into the city every now and then to sell strawberries, but that was about it.”

14414508010_2367c67cbb_z_d.jpg

They walked around to the front of the hut and found the body of Bwali, his eyes still open in shock.

14600529192_de44ff1498_z_d.jpg

“What happened?” was all Wyndor could think to ask.

“I don’t know laddie,” responded Pjeter, “But whatever it is we are going to need to figure it out before it happens to anyone else.”

14414729617_91d19cfd97_z_d.jpg

Awesome! Great to see all of these connected- great idea, and great build!

Thanks Vlad!

Nice, the models fit together quite well

I would hope so, since I built them all at the same time :laugh: But really, thank you for the compliment!

nice story! I like the way the builds go together, especially jumping the fence and the stone hut

nice story! I like the way the builds go together, especially jumping the fence and the stone hut

Thank you Dan! I'm glad you like it!

The four modules together make an excellent scene :thumbup: The layout is quite realistic too, the cellar and garden being easily accessible :classic:

The four modules together make an excellent scene :thumbup: The layout is quite realistic too, the cellar and garden being easily accessible :classic:

I'm glad it is realistic and likable, that's always a nice combo!

Hey that garden there is lovely MK.. Are those friends parts?

The garden "fence" looks nice as well as the entrance assuming is to an underground storage room.

Absolutely great MOC!! The house and cellar are absolutely nice! I also love how you did the strawberries :D

I really like the hut, and the cellar door is great. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Hey that garden there is lovely MK.. Are those friends parts?

They are indeed Friends parts. I'm following the Mitgardian trend of picking up some Friends sets. I really like some of them as parts packs.

The garden "fence" looks nice as well as the entrance assuming is to an underground storage room.

You can actually see the storage room here.

Absolutely great MOC!! The house and cellar are absolutely nice! I also love how you did the strawberries :D

Thanks Damaximus!

I really like the hut, and the cellar door is great. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

I will strive to :wink: More builds coming later today!