Jacob Nion

[MOC] The Mirror of Galadriel

Hey, after a long time I can present you a new small scene from the lord of the rings.

Although the vignette is based on the film, it follows the book. So Sam looks into the mirror too.

gm1.jpg

gm2.jpg

gm5.jpg

The mirror shows Sam the desolation of the Shire.

gm6.jpg

gm3.jpg

And Frodo sees the Eye of Sauron.

gm4.jpg

And a bonus pic: the Storm Queen

aslmadsmall.jpg

Edited by Jacob Nion

Great MOC! I love the custom Galadriel. Is her outfit custom for official?

P.S. My word, that last picture is terrifying.

Awesome MOC! Why is Sam in there??

Sam visits the mirror with Frodo in the book :)

Nice Moc! The only improvement I think could be made is a silver bowl instead of gold. I'm not sure if they come in silver though. Looks fantastic, wonderful Galadriel too!

Great job on Galadriel!

Also nice to see that every picture has a different set-up!

Hey, after a long time I can present you a new small scene from the lord of the rings.

Although the vignette is based on the film, it follows the book. So Sam looks into the mirror too.

most people only know peter jackson's version of The Lord of the RIngs - the moc shows the scene from Ralph Bakshi's version of The Lord of the RIngs perfectly. (saw it on german television couple of days ago) i must add that sam looks a bit clumsier in the cartoonish moovie though :wink:

Great MOC! I love the custom Galadriel. Is her outfit custom for official?

P.S. My word, that last picture is terrifying.

thanks. The head belongs to Narzissa Malfoy and the torso to Mon Mothma. The skirt is the usual slope decorated with a sticker rest you can find in the windows on this sticker sheet

most people only know peter jackson's version of The Lord of the RIngs - the moc shows the scene from Ralph Bakshi's version of The Lord of the RIngs perfectly. (saw it on german television couple of days ago) i must add that sam looks a bit clumsier in the cartoonish moovie though :wink:

Peter Jackson was also in places inspired by the cartoon. But I did not try to express the 70's film. My most important inspiration are allways the novels.

Great scene, and nice use of stickers. That torso also looks great with the collectables brides slope dress. Although your Galadriel looks perfact as she is.