Blakbird

LDraw models needed for Technicopedia

I'll first complete 8257... Took more time than expected (got sidetracked!).

Finally here!

Thanks Philo! You mention 8257 in your post but the model you completed is 8245. Are you working on 8257 next? I just want to make sure I record the status right.

By the way, I just finished looking through your file and that is some impressive LSynth work! The bungee cord looks like it was a lot of work and even the lower rubber bands are deflected around various parts.

8268 posted in Ldraw official sets topic.

I like your brick built scorpions! Clever solution.

Lucky search! Posted 8240, 8241, 8279, 8463, 8465.
Technic 8444: Air Enforcer Model A

What a great day! Only 17 models left to go.

Thanks Philo! You mention 8257 in your post but the model you completed is 8245. Are you working on 8257 next? I just want to make sure I record the status right.

Actually I swapped the numbers, but yes, I'll take the 8257. Some fond memories of this set since when I seriously got into Technic I bought a bunch for a very low price to build up my parts collection...

By the way, I just finished looking through your file and that is some impressive LSynth work! The bungee cord looks like it was a lot of work and even the lower rubber bands are deflected around various parts.

Thanks ;)

Actually I place the constraints with SR3D builder (it's easier) then come back to MLCad for synthesis).

42024 Container Truck is finished (no stickers).

15238525011_be365e7892_c.jpg

Download from brickshelf.

The rigid hoses used as a-pillars are missing, other than that, everything is awesome! (anyone remember that song? :D)

Note: I haven't verified the part list, I hope to do it tomorrow.

Edited by erelender

I am half way done with 8238 yellow scheme and now I discover color 16 "Main-color" from studying Philo's file. That's come to handy to finish it with the remain blue scheme. check please, "8238 in progress"

Do it however you like and I'll adapt. My preference is lots of submodels, especially for things that rotate together. A single LDR file is actually the hardest to use for making internal renders. Building steps are not necessary but appreciated.

I have also revise 42021 with proper submodels and will re-submit tonight, as I am not satisfy with the odd parts orientation (I even can't adjust the suspension angle without proper submodels..)

Edited by gerger

Thanks ;)

Actually I place the constraints with SR3D builder (it's easier) then come back to MLCad for synthesis).

I just took another look at your model (8245) and realized that there are still some LSynth constraints visible at the front of the purple vehicle.

For the other parts, very nice work, especially the big white rubber band. And I like the idea of adding constraints in SR3D Builder. I'm gonna try that too :classic:

Arghl! How could I miss this? Model corrected.

And I like the idea of adding constraints in SR3D Builder. I'm gonna try that too :classic:
It would be even more easy if it was possible to move a part in one main direction only by pulling one arrow of the move/rotate thingy. It used to work... :sceptic: Edited by Philo

8238 is done without rubber bands.

Missing part in Ldraw: x209 Technic Throwbot Visor; 32448 raised ramp base plate.

42021 corrected with better sub models.

8269 next.

Edited by gerger

42008 is 99% finished. I just discovered that one pneumatic tube intersects with the lifting mechanism.

- No stickers

- No String on the drum :-)

42008-lsynth-991.png

42008 is 99% finished. I just discovered that one pneumatic tube intersects with the lifting mechanism.

Impressive. Many of the pneumatic files in the collection don't have any tubes modeled at all, so you've gone above the call of duty. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

It has been a marathon day for LSynth. Anyone know what it is?

800x388.jpg

8257 Cyber Strikers is here...

That's some more incredible rubber band work. Thanks for all your help.