Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

Well, a lego simpsons Advent Callender was seen in the simpsons episode brick like me. Also the first simpsons episode was a Christmas special so it might make sense, it also gives us the opportunity to get some nice winter variations of characters we already got like Mr. Plow. Still it has a pretty small chance of happening I'm afraid, they only make Advent Calendars for their biggest themes (at the moment that is city, star wars and friends), however that it never happened before doesn't necessarily mean it can't happen, once should be the first. Still I would love to see such a thing happen.

We still haven't heard any official word if the arrival of the Disney CMFs have offiically killed the Simpsons right?

Well, there won't be a Simpsons D2C I think. There is a Minifigures D2C coming out but we don't know if it's Disney or Simpsons.

Well, there won't be a Simpsons D2C I think. There is a Minifigures D2C coming out but we don't know if it's Disney or Simpsons.

I was hoping for a krusty burger or an android's dungeon. You sure no building this year?? :(

Hey everyone - just saw (don't know if that is old news - sure isn't for me!!) that you can get a full Snake, Wiggum and Apu (except head) from LEGO bricks and pieces. So for those who cannot / don't want to get the Kwik-E-Mart that's an option. There are some nice Simpsons themed printed pieces, too.

Hey everyone - just saw (don't know if that is old news - sure isn't for me!!) that you can get a full Snake, Wiggum and Apu (except head) from LEGO bricks and pieces. So for those who cannot / don't want to get the Kwik-E-Mart that's an option. There are some nice Simpsons themed printed pieces, too.

cool, thanks. might order an extra snake. and you can get purple squishees!

edit: well your post just cost me $37 but now i have 2 extra snakes and a bunch of squishees and buzz colas and krusty-os coming.

considering snake is ~$15, $7.62 is a deal!

Edited by ARSLOCK

So, is there already any news regarding the cmf direct to customers set? I gave up hope a while ago, but I'm still kinda curious. Probably not the Simpsons, but still...

So, is there already any news regarding the cmf direct to customers set? I gave up hope a while ago, but I'm still kinda curious. Probably not the Simpsons, but still...

Nope. There won't be news for a while. I don't think it'll be Simpsons.

Nope. There won't be news for a while. I don't think it'll be Simpsons.

Well that's a shame, but it was kinda expected. So I'm afraid this was already the end for Lego Simpsons, well unless we ever get a Lego dimensions 2.0. It was fun for how long it lasted, we got some great figs out of it.

Well that's a shame, but it was kinda expected. So I'm afraid this was already the end for Lego Simpsons, well unless we ever get a Lego dimensions 2.0. It was fun for how long it lasted, we got some great figs out of it.

There won't and doesn't need to be a LEGO Dimensions 2.0 for more Simpsons Dimensions sets. I hope we get at least three or four more fun packs.

There won't and doesn't need to be a LEGO Dimensions 2.0 for more Simpsons Dimensions sets. I hope we get at least three or four more fun packs.

We won't be getting any more Simpsons fun packs. :sad:

We won't be getting any more Simpsons fun packs. :sad:

Do you have any inside information on Dimensions sets or are you basing this on the list of rumoured sets that didn't mention Simpsons?

If the latter, I don't think that means anything because it didn't mention any returning franchises at all. I think LEGO will be making a massive mistake if they don't do any more Simpsons or Doctor Who Dimensions sets: there's still a lot of characters they can do yet. They haven't even done Lisa and Marge yet.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

Do you have any inside information on Dimensions sets or are you basing this on the list of rumoured sets that didn't mention Simpsons?

The former, not latter.

The former, not latter.

Well, that is stupid. Not even getting Lisa, Maggie and Marge to complete the family. We better get some more Doctor Who sets or I'll be preparing a long email of complaint to LEGO.

Well, that is stupid. Not even getting Lisa, Maggie and Marge to complete the family. We better get some more Doctor Who sets or I'll be preparing a long email of complaint to LEGO.

Well it could be that Lego had a two year contract with their deal with Fox. I wouldn't completely blame Lego for that, they did the most they could with this theme. I'm surprised we even got two minifigure series and two D2C sets in the first place. They don't have to be in dimensions anymore, we've already had a chance to get them all. Sending an e-mail to them would do nothing, the theme is done. It was good while it lasted.

Edited by amazingbricks

Well it could be that Lego had a two year contract with their deal with Fox. I wouldn't completely blame Lego for that, they did the most they could with this theme. I'm surprised we even got two minifigure series and two D2C sets in the first place. They don't have to be in dimensions anymore, we've already had a chance to get them all. Sending an e-mail to them would do nothing, the theme is done. It was good while it lasted.

I disagree, I expected a lot more from the theme and I'm disappointed they didn't use it to its full potential. Why no smaller £45 sets as well as the big ones, for instance?

No more Dimensions sets is just going to be another wasted opportunity with the huge potential for the characters the license will have given them. Why even bother giving them a place in the game if they're not going to commit to it?

I'm pretty sure Lego had plans to go on with this series at first, it was pretty clear they where saving Skinner for later. Don't know what happened, perhaps a lag of interest, low sales, or the fact people complained about the molded heads, but the theme is done now, I think. Still wish to hear some inside information who can give is facts.

Edited by Huigberts Builds