Sign in to follow this  
Loco de Lego

police

I was thinking since in some post some one had said something about Lego probably coming out with police some time soon here are some ideas.

police car 1 person and a police car like police car spain this it is 6 wide. $15.00

Compagnies R

Uh, police lego has already been made. Several times. But it they were to bring it back, I would like to see rather than another police station, a large prison. It would be neat. :-P

Edited by iamded

Of course we need more! >:-) who's going to stop criminals in lego city the fire fighters?

That's right, Darth_Legois_619. But the new police officers shouldn't wear new uniforms because it's blundering to have several police officers with several uniforms every few years.

I use the police officers until 1993 as federal police officers, the police officers until 2005 as "normal" police officers and the one police officer I have from 2005 as security officer. But what to do with the next uniforms?!

Uh, police lego has already been made. Several times. But it they were to bring it back, I would like to see rather than another police station, a large prison. It would be neat. :-P

Yes, that's absolutely right, iamded! A large prison would be great.

I was thinking since in some post some one had said something about Lego probably coming out with police some time soon here are some ideas.

police car 1 person and a police car like police car spain this it is 6 wide. $15.00

Compagnies R

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Here are a few more ideas

MP armored car like this polizei piranha it could hold 10 people and there would be folding seats to seat on in side 8 of the 10 would be armed.It would cost $45.00 because it would be 6 wide .

MP motorcycle $5.00.

1 person and motorcycles which would be white and black.

navel MPs $20

Car with trailer holding a Zodiac 2 people included one to drive Zodiac and other to drive car.

police helicopter $30.00

A

Edited by Loco de Lego

That's right, Darth_Legois_619. But the new police officers shouldn't wear new uniforms because it's blundering to have several police officers with several uniforms every few years.

I use the police officers until 1993 as federal police officers, the police officers until 2005 as "normal" police officers and the one police officer I have from 2005 as security officer. But what to do with the next uniforms?!

Yea im glad the world city & the new city sets have the same badge i hope the keep it

I think there should be a proper chopper (helicopter) that would have sliding doors and everything. Very realistic so you could actually put a criminal inside and with some sort of spotlight. Depending on the size it could be used for SWAT aswell, all you need is ropes