WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71007 LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12  

239 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire Series 12?

2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Are you happy with the return of the original LEGO Collectable Minifigure Series?

4. 4. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for Series 12?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it

Great review!!! I wanted Spooky Girl the most and was lucky that she was in my first purchase.

Trie to get Computer Guy and ended up with Pizza Guy twice.

Edited by kndy

Had to go back as I wanted the hun, the female warrior, the lifeguard, the guitarist and the pig guy and the genie.

It was somewhat easy to figure out the female soldier....felt the stick....but had to make sure I didn't get more musketeer guy. In the end, I pulled out the female warrior 3x and the musketeer guy once...but I thought I had the hun...but didn't get one.

The most difficult was the video game guy or pig guy. I thought I had either of him, but instead, it was the Jester...so now I opened three jesters.

I also thought I had the lifeguard but it was the space guy 2x.

I usually spent time feeling the wrapper but you always get the occasional looks (especially since ours is near the end cap of the main walking area)...but I'll buy four more...and that's it. I realized I could have bought other Lego sets..but suffice to say, these are quite addicting.

One of the Targets here that had these at clearance pricing a few weeks ago, and completely sold out, has now restocked them in significant quantities, and put them back at full regular pricing (actually, as far as I can tell this is the first time they've had Series 12 at its official price of $3.99 - previously they only ever had them for $2.99 or less). Also, a few days ago Toys 'R' Us actually had a good deal on them - 2 for $5 - and amazingly, the one I went to actually had plenty in stock for the sale. I'm under the impression now that several stores have recently gotten additional stock of this series (just in case any of you weren't able to get as many as you'd like a couple months ago, when they first came out).

I've got a bunch I have been selling selling.

Hmm, I have a lot of unused codes. I'm not planning on selling them. Do they correspond to the minifig that it came with, or are they all random? I can figure out which MF bag each came in, but I'd rather not of course. :)

I bought a few of these online from Ebay when they first came out, and the seller told me that the figures and leaflets had at first been separated, and the leaflets were initally not sold with the figures. He didn't know about the codes and that people wanted them with the figures, so he started to ship them with the figures. However, I'm fairly sure the leaflets I have are random and do not correspond with the figures I got. Not that it matters since I haven't been interested in trying the MMO, but it may be a bummer for those who are trying to unlock all of the figures.