Sign in to follow this  
Disco86

[SoNE Episode VI] Searching on Felucia

One of my entries to the Episode VII of SoNE, check out the complete story in this thread.

But they could not find him on their own in the wide junkyards and wastelands of Ord Mantell. Checking out the next possible location seemed reasonable, beacuse after three days of wandering through Ord Mantell, Boba for sure was not here anymore. But this time they preferred to take their blasters with them, nobody could know what they would meet at Felucia.

14964481125_889181b4e8_c.jpg

14389761272_8f79ebfe3b_o.jpgI stepped on something... uargh... that is slimy...

14368066996_3955a09d61_o.jpgThat plant here is even worse... I think it is moving... Is it going to pinch at us ?

14777841059_72cb464a33_c.jpg

14368066996_3955a09d61_o.jpgLet's get outta here ! It's like a foliage nightmare !

Edited by Disco86

Felucia is probably going to have my favorite builds of this contest because it's allowing everyone to get away from that Bley world most people first think of when they think of SW. I really like the different combos you have of trans parts. I'm looking forward to the stories behind all your builds!

Your version of Felucia is fantastic!

Absolut great work on the "plants" - really good idea!

But why you have everytime the better looking blaster :grin:

markus

Thanks ! This was the most fun of the vignettes. I could really recommend to everyone to build on that crazy planet, it really is a blast. Never combined so many trans-neon-colors :laugh:

But why you have everytime the better looking blaster :grin:

I thought you would prefer the bigger gun. But now I know you don't need that, so I am giving you the small one next time. :wink:

Nice Iron Builder SoNE ep6 entry :sweet:

Yes, I need to incorporate at least in one build, if I am building something during this IronBuilder :blush:

Felucia is probably going to have my favorite builds of this contest because it's allowing everyone to get away from that Bley world most people first think of when they think of SW.

Definitly a good point. These will be the most fantastic vignettes. And everyone could be so creative here. Great planet choice !

Wow, what a perfect Felucia vignette! That is what a LEGO Felucia should look like, please build a bigger one now. :laugh:

Great use of the IB seed part and the transparent foliage is also very well done and looks fantastic here.

In my opinion this one is your best SoNE entry for this episode. :wink: