CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I just got the Ant Man set and it doesn't have the extra pieces. How do I get those? Thanks!

Email Customer Service, they'll send you the pieces for free. Same thing happened to me. :sweet:

Is the Ant-Man set a Walmart or Toys R Us exclusive, because I have been to the Lego aisle at my local Target 2 times since the set released, and I didn't see it on the shelves?

I've seen it at a couple of Targets, but when I went back to one of them it was gone. I think stores have been having a hard time keeping it in stock. Amazon has been out of it multiple times.

Has it been officially confirmed that we are getting another Hulk Minifigure polybag released later this year based on his appearance in AoU?

Has it been officially confirmed that we are getting another Hulk Minifigure polybag released later this year based on his appearance in AoU?

Nope. still speculation

Not confirmed. There's been speculation and some photoshops, but just rumors.

Picked up the Ant-Man set. Not missing any pieces. It's a nice set, still don't understand the difference between the Ant-Man figure and the Hank Pym figure. Older and younger versions? Why does the Hank Pym figure have an alternate all black head?

I just got the Ant Man set and it doesn't have the extra pieces. How do I get those? Thanks!

What are you missing?

Email Customer Service, they'll send you the pieces for free. Same thing happened to me. :sweet:

What were you missing?

Picked up the Ant-Man set. Not missing any pieces. It's a nice set, still don't understand the difference between the Ant-Man figure and the Hank Pym figure. Older and younger versions? Why does the Hank Pym figure have an alternate all black head?

What are you missing?

What were you missing?

The Ant-Man minifigure is Scott Lang.

Why does the Hank Pym figure have an alternate all black head?

I was also wondering this. I guessed that maybe you could use the black head so that the suit can be placed on display, and they only included the Hank Pym head in case the character ended up suiting up in the movie. But further clarification would be great if anyone knows?

I'm guessing the black suit is concept art, as it also got a few other merchandise pieces

I'm pretty sure the blackhead is to make the helmet look like the gap in the helmet is closed, at least for the hank pym helmet that is.

The black head is just there to be placed in the helmet(s) allowing the minifigures to hold it in their hands. Lego has done this before in other sets.

Hank Pym suit is not the concept art for the suit,

(SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!)

it's Pym's suit from the 1960's in the film.

Are you sure? I saw the movie recently and the suits looked the exact same.

Hank Pym suit is not the concept art for the suit,

(SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!)

it's Pym's suit from the 1960's in the film.

Are you sure? I saw the movie recently and the suits looked the exact same.

Yeah, Scott wore Hank's original Ant-Man suit.

To be fair, it would have been pointless to include two identical suits and there was no other good third minifigure, really, as anyone else would have detracted from the play value. I'm okay with getting an extra, different Ant-Man, for sure... Haven't picked up the set yet anyways, but I'm definitely going to.

To be fair, it would have been pointless to include two identical suits and there was no other good third minifigure, really, as anyone else would have detracted from the play value. I'm okay with getting an extra, different Ant-Man, for sure... Haven't picked up the set yet anyways, but I'm definitely going to.

Wasp definitely would've been good. But she would've spoiled the movie so I guess I can wait.....

By the way, can someone explain to me why the hell the connector piece for Yellow Jacket's backpack is colored tan?

It seriously sticks out like a sore thumb. :hmpf_bad:

By the way, can someone explain to me why the hell the connector piece for Yellow Jacket's backpack is colored tan?

It seriously sticks out like a sore thumb. :hmpf_bad:

It makes me very mad when they do things like that. Is it that much extra expense to get the pieces in the right color? The gray ball joints on Groot and the Sentinels bother the ever loving crap out of me and the glaringly white connector piece that they used for Sandman's fist in the construction sit makes me want to scream

Wasp definitely would've been good. But she would've spoiled the movie so I guess I can wait.....

Except she wasn't really in it...

Except she wasn't really in it...

Well she was technically. Both suits. Credits count as part of the movie. Unfortunately though, I doubt the Lego team was even allowed a glimpse at the Wasp suit from the credit scene. However, they may have had art to work with for the first suit in the flashback. But, again, I doubt Lego would let them jeopardize the secret which is why she wasn't in the set. I just hope we don't have to wait until infinity war to get her. A comic one would be great sometime soon as our library of female heroes is stunningly small.

I know she was "in" the movie, but less than a minute of actual somebody-in-a-Wasp-suit footage, and even that being a flashback? Nah. And I realize the same is true of Hank, but his character was central to the rest of the movie, and this way we get to have Antman's original character (Hank) on top of the MCU one (Scott).

I know she was "in" the movie, but less than a minute of actual somebody-in-a-Wasp-suit footage, and even that being a flashback? Nah. And I realize the same is true of Hank, but his character was central to the rest of the movie, and this way we get to have Antman's original character (Hank) on top of the MCU one (Scott).

Well, it's kinda Hank. Although it's in a suit that never appears and Gandalf's face. But I see your point. I'd just rather have Hope/Janet. I could always pretend Scott was actually Hank in the suit. I can't pretend Black Ant man is Wasp :sceptic: