CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Here we go. Just2good has some info generously shared with us about Marvel sets, then 5 pages of questions badgering about stuff not even related to this thread.

Happy Holidays.

Here we go. Just2good has some info generously shared with us about Marvel sets, then 5 pages of questions badgering about stuff not even related to this thread.

Happy Holidays.

Sorry I wasn't really sure where else to ask him though.

Sandman! That's pretty awesome. I'm betting it'll be comic based. Really any new Spidey set is awesome though.

I'm betting on a Green Goblin and Gwen Stacy set too. Spooky girls hair (Which has Gwen's signature bangs) and the new Goblin hat (Widows peak included) from the CMF are too perfect not to be for those two characters.

2015 is going to be amazing for us Marvel fans!!!

-All of the Avengers with new variants

-Awesome new Quinjet

-My favorite Avenger, the Vision!

-Marvel's best Villain, ULTRON and drones! :grin:

-Antman

-YellowJacket

-Avengers Tower (It can be moded!)

-UCS Helicarrier!!

-BUCKY!!!

-MCU Hydra stuff!

-Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

-Sandman

Potentially:

-Coulson

-Maria Hill

-MCU Nick Fury

-Shield Agents

-Wasp

-More Spidey Villains and a new Spidey Variant

We have a lot to look forward to! :sweet::thumbup:

As a side thought, I wonder how these Antman sets will turn out. Since the movie ones are primarily based on concept art and the antman movie has had a rocky start, do you think that could affect the quality of the sets? :sceptic: As long as we get wasp, I'm not too picky

I just hope that we get classic Sandy and not that Ultimate monstrosity, and maybe, just maybe get a new variant for Spidey that tones down the blue and also has more red.

This news just keeps getting better for Marvel fans. I'm psyched for the Winter Soldier polybag, and interested to see how they handle Antmans mini-minifig. The Marvel roster is already huge for next year, hopefully the summer sets feature some stronger builds than the tacked on vehicles that often accompany our heroes.

So how many ant man sets can we expect? And I'm very positive that the sandman set will have a new variation of spidey, white tiger, regular sandman with the green striped shirt and maybe big fig sandman in sand form. So in total three minifigures plus a big fig.

Actually USM Sandman looks like this

He also apparently looks like the other picture as well. He must have two different outfits like Electro did. Hopefully we get the classic one

Where was it confirmed?

By two eurobricks users. But no concrete evidence. You believe what you want to believe.

Sandman? Cool! I hope we get a minifig that we can alter a bit (sandstuff on his hands, place him in a sandy thingy a bit like those icethingies in chima and stuff) and i hope he's the striped shirt version although i also love the classic costume version.

Would be great to see a classic Green Goblin set too, so there better be more than just two new marvel sets.

Antman? Yes! Curious to see how they gonna pull this one off. Btw someone mentioned yellowjacket as confirmed? For real?

Ant-Man?! That's a little dubious, since he's not yet an established superhero to mainstream audiences, and even Cap 2 didn't get sets this year... But I'll still take it if it's true! :grin: Thanks J2G for the info, now to cross our fingers on that supposed helicarrier set...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

2015 is going to be amazing for us Marvel fans!!!

-All of the Avengers with new variants

-Awesome new Quinjet

-My favorite Avenger, the Vision!

-Marvel's best Villain, ULTRON and drones! :grin:

-Avengers Tower (It can be moded!)

-UCS Helicarrier!!

-BUCKY!!!

-MCU Hydra stuff!

:cry_happy:

- We're getting Ant-Man stuff.

- We're getting a set with Sandman.

Hmm are the Ant-Man sets movie based or comic based??Still I'm excited we're getting Ant-Man sets.Heres hoping for a Spidey set with classic Green Goblin.

OKAY, my source says that in Summer 2015...

- We're getting Ant-Man stuff.

- We're getting a set with Sandman.

Now think about what this means. A set with Sandman = more Spidey sets. While that's all he said, there's probably a lot more sets coming or something. :wink:

I'm surprised Lego hasn't eliminated you yet, you leak more stuff than Hydra. Shame we're getting Ant-Man but we didn't get any Thor stuff. Ah well, there's always Ragnarok...

Does anyone think we might get two Ant-Mans, a minifigure sized one and a microfigure version, a bit like the one in the Lego game.

Cool, if we get Antman sets......we can get an awesome Hollywood minifig - Micheal Douglas.....he's playing the mentor to Antman I believe.

Not just that - he's playing the original Ant-Man. We could get some cool retro-superhero minifigs.

Overall around the net I see people refering to THIS when talking about the ant man movie, But people should be aware THIS is the final movie costume/helmet.

Helmet front/side back/side

Stay informed goodfolks! :grin:

EDIT:

Oooh That ironman looks ace with the red on red!

Edited by deskp