CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but the lazarus pit is well that has supernatural healing abilities and can also resserect the dead.Ras al Ghul uses it,you know on of Batman enemies who also is the main bad guy on the Arrow this season by the way.

I don't follow DC, but thanks for the fake excitement

Anyone see this? :tongue:

Awh that's sweet! need to fit that into my Signature

Check your toys r us everyone, electro is out in the states. I picked up two for myself

I'll bet anyone here a Lego Helicarrier that

Quicksilver shows up again in Lego or in the movies.

If you say so! :)

^ Yep ebay is looking a bit cheaper now :grin:, wonder if this will show up in the UK in any way.

After watching Age of Ultron I feel Thor and Tony should have come in their civilian/party clothes for the Avengers Tower

With the discussion of Cap's hair... While I agree tan is the best (or dark tan)... Am I the only one who feels like Hawkeye's hair shouldn't be strait brown? I feel like it should be slightly lighter/with a hint of ginger. That said, I get using StarLord's hair for Cap, as in some pictures it does look a bit red.

Check your toys r us everyone, electro is out in the states. I picked up two for myself

Finally! Electro's gone from £70 to £7 on bricklink in one month!

I'd love to know the story behind this set - why is it being released now? Why did a few come out before?

Finally! Electro's gone from £70 to £7 on bricklink in one month!

I'd love to know the story behind this set - why is it being released now? Why did a few come out before?

Not to jinx anything but it seems like nothing will ever be exclusive when it comes super hero minifigs. Sdcc is the only exception (and NYTF iron man captain America).

Yea it was also confirmed that Darkside and Thanos will team up against the Avengers and the Justice League in the next crossover film.... :head_back:

:excited: The X-Men are also confirmed to appear. :tongue:

If you say so! :)

20th century fox

revealed that Evan Peters would be back as Quicksilver. So you owe me a Helicarrier. ;)

Thank you Electro Poly bag! Do not have to buy the Spider Trike anymore. :D

Edited by Quicksilver

Sorta spoilery but nothing really about the film, just the credits.

Really hope we get a picture of the statue from the credits. That would be a great MOC to make with all the minifigs.

20th century fox

revealed that Evan Peters would be back as Quicksilver. So you owe me a Helicarrier. ;)

Uh... :grin:

Hey Guys,

If you're feeling nostalgic, check out my YouTube Channel where I'm reviewing the old Avengers sets (and the new ones coming soon!)

Thanks for the support :)

Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape:

Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout:

Come TalkBricks!

I went to my local Toys R Us and asked one of the folks at customer service to look up the web number for Electro. She said that they had it. I said that I couldn't find it. She asked what it was, and I told her it was a LEGO polybag.

Employee: "Oh, all those polybags are classified under the same web number, so there's no way to be sure exactly which one it is that we have. Which one are you looking for?"

I showed her a picture on my phone.

Employee: "Yeah, we had a lot of that one a year ago. It's probably all gone by now."

I didn't feel like arguing, so I just left.

Sorta spoilery but nothing really about the film, just the credits.

Really hope we get a picture of the statue from the credits. That would be a great MOC to make with all the minifigs.

That would be a good idea. I hope someone can do that. I would also love to see someone make a full side Cho Research truck. :excited:

I just jumped on a couple of those Electro poly bags on eBay. Worked out at a touch over £9 each or so including shipping... That put it in the 'just buy it' price scale.

Feel sorry for those paying £75 not long ago for them!

I guess the Hydra base is a must have now as we probably won't get another Quicksilver since he died, unless he comes in his comic outfit, possibly next year.

Edited by luvembricks

I guess the Hydra base is a must have now as

we probably won't get another Quicksilver since he died, unless he comes in his comic outfit, possibly next year.

Please edit your post before you spoil the movie for someone who hasn't yet seen it.

Edited by Sir Gareth