CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

According to the box art sitting in front of me, it is Mark 43 in the Hulkbuster set. Mark 45 is used in the Drone set, although it is not stated on the box.

The character sheet on the back of the comic included in the Hulkbuster set lists only two Iron Men, 43 and 45. So it looks like there's no 44.

It hasn't been explicitly stated....but unless we're getting another new suit in the movie, having the Hulkbuster be Mark 44 is common sense.

Hulkbuster set has the Mark 43 and the Hulkbuster

Quinjet & Avengers Tower have the Mark 43

Iron Man vs. Ultron has the Mark 45

Are the AoU sets coming out at the Lego store in March or in April?

I feel like I've heard it both ways. The article that just came out on toysnbricks.com says the AoU sets are to be released in April, but I've seen talk here that implies that they will be officially available March 1st.I'd like to wait and pick them up during the March double VIP promotion at my local Lego store, but if they don't come out officially till April, I may have to pick up some at ToysRUs as soon as I find them.

The A:AoU sets officially come out March 1st.

Edited by Sir Gareth

So I got the Hydra Fortress set, and I have to set it is a good set, just a horrendous price point at $49.99 USD/$59.99 Canadaian. If you can get it for $39.99/$49.99 that is a great set for what you get.

You get a really Jacked up Tank, 2 Exclusive figures and a pretty nice fence with a tower and some nice play features.

Has anyone seen the sets on target.com, Walmart.com , or toysrus.com. I need a item number to get the set, because no one knows what I am talking about at the stores!

I've definitely heard the Hulkbuster referred to as the Mark 44 somewhere. I believe Whedon said that? Either way, it's basically confirmed.

I don't think that I've seen the Target DCPI numbers for the new Avengers sets in this thread yet, so here they are (per Reddit user Natrino):

76029 Iron Man vs. Ultron 204-00-0369

76030 Avengers Hydra Showdown 204-00-1022

76031 Hulkbuster Rescue Mission 204-00-1035

76032 The Avengers Quinjet Chase 204-00-1024

76038 Attack on Avengers Tower 204-00-1023

source

Thanks for the info guys. I picked up the Hulk buster armor only on eBay bcus I'm planning on getting the Tower set when it's available and the drone set. Those are the only ones I want, to add to my ironman collection

The sets ARE out at Toys"R"Us! Here's a look at the Hydra Smash set, a Toys"R"Us exclusive.

16627823461_658dfd6d9b_z.jpg

16627824341_b063515a76_z.jpg

16421626427_b24a2a1164_z.jpg

16443122999_71064d0b2c_z.jpg16443122999_71064d0b2c_z.jpg

16441744088_4d583a8323_z.jpg

Alright, so, this set is pretty good. I love the minifigure selection. Baron and Quicksilver- the two exclusives- really stand out as some great minifigures. The fortress build has a great front, but the inside is REALLY lacking and makes the whole build a facade. While the tank has a decent play feature, it's a pretty awkward looking build. Not sure if this one is the best deal for $50 USD.

Very nice pictures Just2Good! Does anybody else find it strange that the instructions say to build the second dark red leaf piece on the back instead of the front of the tree? :shrug_oh_well:

The sets ARE out at Toys"R"Us! Here's a look at the Hydra Smash set, a Toys"R"Us exclusive.

Alright, so, this set is pretty good. I love the minifigure selection. Baron and Quicksilver- the two exclusives- really stand out as some great minifigures. The fortress build has a great front, but the inside is REALLY lacking and makes the whole build a facade. While the tank has a decent play feature, it's a pretty awkward looking build. Not sure if this one is the best deal for $50 USD.

Wait, are they out in wide release, or is this just your magic ability to find things before everyone else at work again?

Wait, are they out in wide release, or is this just your magic ability to find things before everyone else at work again?

I found them today too.

Thanks for the review just2good!

The Hydra base set is really an iffy one for me. I do love the minifigures; and I actually like the tank too, since it has that Captain America: The First Avenger design, but it can also be easily recolored to fit with the comic Hydra vehicle. However, I hate just about everything else. That Hydra fortress just screams "part me out!"--and I think it's rather lazy that the exact same play feature from the Sinestro set is used for the entire inside of the base. Really this set doesn't scream too much of a value--especially if you compare it to the Hulk Lab Smash set from last year (which is still on the shelves), which had 100% new and exclusive characters (Including MODOK) plus a far more substantial build for the same price.

I don't know...what I do know is that my opinion really doesn't matter in regards to Superhero sets, because I know I'll end up buying it anyways. Curse this lovely addiction!

They all look so good together! I love how Vision adds a lot of color to the roster.

And soon we'll get Antman to go with them! I'm so happy! :sweet:I would be even more happy if they'd make a Wasp figure though

Edited by Ultron

The price point is just too much for the fotress parts, which is why I wanted the Hydra Fortress. I have no use for the Hulk. Quicksilver would be good to part out, but he will probably be exorbent in the bricklink market. I'll leave it.

Hulkbuster is even less of a want. Avengers Tower might be worth the buy for the trans parts. The Quinjet is the only definite buy of the AoU sets for me.

Hulkbuster is a must buy for me. I have prepared parts to make modification. All i have to do now is to wait for the set being in stock in the store.

Hulkbuster is a must buy for me. I have prepared parts to make modification. All i have to do now is to wait for the set being in stock in the store.

Did you see the post from this morning where it is up on Amazon?

Did you see the post from this morning where it is up on Amazon?

Yes, but I would like to buy it in toyrus. I have coupons.

Edited by wilson3a10

I really want those Spider-Man sets. Normally, I wouldn't even THINK to spend money on licensed sets, but those sets are worth buying for the figures.

As for the Age of Ultron sets, I'll get Iron Man Vs. Ultron and the Hulkbuster set. That way, I have the molds needed to make Ultron Prime into a proper Ultron figure.

Speaking of Ultron... I'm confused with all of Ultron's variants in the sets. Could someone clarify what each variant is supposed to represent?

The Hulkbuster Smash set might possibly be the best set in this wave. It is definitely the best small set. I think the only competition for it will be the Quinjet.