CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Once again, feel the need to emphasise this that the only source we currently have on how the set is sized, figures, etc... is the comparison between it and the Super Star Destroyer.

Once again, feel the need to emphasise this that the only source we currently have on how the set is sized, figures, etc... is the comparison between it and the Super Star Destroyer.

I don't like to compare it to that ugly thing what does it do? nothing?

I don't like to compare it to that ugly thing what does it do? nothing?

Well it...you see, it...just sits there and does nothing.

Strange... I really thought they officially reveal the Helicarrier in the first week of January. They don't want to...

Hopefully the reveal is within the next few days. Is there any upcoming Lego fan event that TLG might reveal it at?

Plus the old Black Widow hairpiece is a giveaway it's fake. I don't think we'll get her in that again considering she's getting a new one. It's a really nice fake though!

Hopefully the reveal is within the next few days. Is there any upcoming Lego fan event that TLG might reveal it at?

Well there is Brickvention in Australia in about a week but they've never revealed anything there sooo...

There is Brickfair in Alabama the 15th-18th. A couple of years ago the official reveal of the Palace Cinema was there although pictures had already been leaked.

Plus the old Black Widow hairpiece is a giveaway it's fake. I don't think we'll get her in that again considering she's getting a new one. It's a really nice fake though!

They could be going for a Winter Soldier Black Widow.

Personally I'm hoping for a reveal next week. Is that too unrealistic?

Well with the rumoured March release date, and with it being in the background of the designer video, it's possible.

I think it'll be very soon, I mean the VIPS can get it already mid February (don't know if i'm gonna take that shot :sceptic: )

For the game releases do you guys think that maybe this year a new Marvel game is a possibility?

April: Jurassic World

November: Lego Marvel 2 Rise of Ultron :wub_drool: