CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

No one has confirmed anything but considering we've gotten sets based of off 4 of the 6 DC and Marvel movies (Avengers, Iron Man 3, Man of Steel, Thor 2 and Cap 2 and Guardians) since Lego acquired the licenses in 2012, it's a safe bet that we are getting sets from those movies.

We didn't get Thor 2 or Cap 2 sets :look:

If this was true then the same thing would apply to DC becasue Mattel owns the action figure rights for DC. I think it's just becasue Lego has no faith in DC characters other than Batman so they release lesser known characters as exclusives.

I think Hasbro is more tight with these things. Funko has been making DC Pop! vinyls and such for ages, but all of Marvel's have to be bobbleheads so as not to count as actual figures.

I think Hasbro is more tight with these things. Funko has been making DC Pop! vinyls and such for ages, but all of Marvel's have to be bobbleheads so as not to count as actual figures.

Off topic but I was always wondering why they were bobbleheads! Thank you! I wish they weren't :sadnew:

Summer sets so far appear to be the following;

Carnage’s S.H.I.E.L.D. Sky Attack (76036)

Rhino and Sandman Supervillain Team-up (76037) - Rhino is brick-built like the Hulkbuster

Marvel’s Ant-Man (76039) - Unconfirmed if its based on the movie or animated series

Untitled Iron Spider-man set

There are also one or two other sets that will be released in the summer wave

I did not see that until now. Thank you for the info. I look forward to all. Brick-built Rhino I am questioning though. We need more big-figs in the Marvel line. Been nothing but Hulks and a Goblin.

Edited by Dr Axels

Hello guys! I'm new to this Marvel forum and I have a question:

For the Ant-Man movie sets, will there be an Ant-Man "microfigure" to complement the Ant-Man minifigure?

For the Ant-Man movie sets, will there be an Ant-Man "microfigure" to complement the Ant-Man minifigure?

Hi welcome, we have speculation but no facts, the general consensus is that we will get one minifig and possibly a micro version

I think we all hope we get a microfigure for Ant-man. It would be great.

I'm totally hyped for the Winter Soldier figure, but I fear that it might be a Target / Toys R Us exlusive like Rocket Raccoon and Superboy. But I come from Belgium and we do not have these stores so I missed the previous polybags and I definitely don't want to miss WS. So I want to ask if someone from Belgium / Europe knows where you can get it exept paying a lot on eBay?

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask such a question but I'm just new here and I really want to know :look:

Wijneghem, thats a bet :wink:

It was disappointing to see no X-men sets :sadnew:

I found this on ideas: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/89689 Do you reckon this has any chance of succeeding?

I've found with most the Lego Ideas sets that are accepted they generally only have 4 figures and have a max of 580 pieces (as of Lego Birds) This set on the otherhand has seven figures, two Sentinels and three buildings putting it around the same size as Battle for Ninjago City. While a larger size set probably doesnt decrease the chances of it winning, i'm not sure Lego would risk such a large set based on a film that will have come out in 2014. As such i've made some suggestions to get it into the smaller scale category;

• The piece count seems way too high to be an affordable set, just focus on the main building where Wolverine is
    (Given neither of the other buildings have play features built into them)
  • Only have one Sentinel, use a recoloured one based on the version from the X-Men set, you can keep the head and spiked arm or elongated hand
  • 7 figures seems a bit too much Trim it down to 5 figures (Wolverine, Professor X, Magneto, Kitty and Iceman)

Edited by Scarilian

Interesting...

Thanks for sharing Kevkipo! It's nice to know more about those two, they've been quite obscure characters so far. Vision's powers are pretty cool BTW.

Np, also if you scroll down you see Scarlet Johanson as black widow wich looks amazing :wub: and Vision leaping trough a wall

I've found with most the Lego Ideas sets that are accepted they generally only have 4 figures and have a max of 580 pieces (as of Lego Birds) This set on the otherhand has seven figures, two Sentinels and three buildings putting it around the same size as Battle for Ninjago City. While a larger size set probably doesnt decrease the chances of it winning, i'm not sure Lego would risk such a large set based on a film that will have come out in 2014. As such i've made some suggestions to get it into the smaller scale category;

• The piece count seems way too high to be an affordable set, just focus on the main building where Wolverine is
    (Given neither of the other buildings have play features built into them)
  • Only have one Sentinel, use a recoloured one based on the version from the X-Men set, you can keep the head and spiked arm or elongated hand
  • 7 figures seems a bit too much Trim it down to 5 figures (Wolverine, Professor X, Magneto, Kitty and Iceman)

I wish I knew who the creator was so you could forward those points to them :grin: I just saw it on ideas :tongue:

I wish I knew who the creator was so you could forward those points to them :grin: I just saw it on ideas :tongue:

Just copy and paste that and comment it on the project.

That X-Men set wouldn't happen as Marvel refuse to produce movie based merchandise based on the X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Well in 2016 the next X-men movie will come out,maybe then we'll get a comic based set. (fingers crossed for an Apocalypse big fig)

Edited by LOTR343

Np, also if you scroll down you see Scarlet Johanson as black widow wich looks amazing :wub: and Vision leaping trough a wall

Just noticed that black widow has two tazer sticks. They could have easily made those with a translucent blue lightsaber piece. It would get the job done, now i wish they included it in the set.

Just noticed that black widow has two tazer sticks. They could have easily made those with a translucent blue lightsaber piece. It would get the job done, now i wish they included it in the set.

Yeah ordered those with my BL order

So, in recent imagery we have seen Hulkbuster is very accurate, in the movie it's taller than Hulk

For example: 10898005_925740374138090_1251854198068398540_n.jpg?oh=83ac762487c36ec682f8b65515479ecc&oe=552A87CE

Then we have: 10898226_925740624138065_2019605536500298533_n.jpg?oh=586dd31ce8bbf57e7d2455e2397b15b6&oe=553B0392&__gda__=1425611818_8e42885df26baa2594355280f5450759

and: 10885286_925740204138107_1735184753480294698_n.jpg?oh=5923115257164c31359f28def171aa18&oe=552CB285

I also have Black Widow for those who want to see her

-snip-

Or provide a link to the images such as here (Just to save space) :3

==========

Sad to see that we didnt get to see the UCS Helicarrier before January... ah well, hopefully we'll see it in January...

Edited by Scarilian