Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

So phase 2 clones in geonosis colours? Sounds weird...

One more question... Are there stormtroopers in the shadow trooper bp?

Edited by Just The Doctor

Thanks for the info Hulk_Smash!

I can't believe the AAT is only 25$, that sounds extremely cheap! By the way, did you happen to get a closer look at what the other Rebels sets were like?

@Hulk_Smash, sorry, as I know you have been getting a lot of questions, but:

A.) Did you see the figures included in the Larger Sets, I.E the new AT variant?

B.) Did the Transport BP include 4x Generic Stormies, or was it 2 of one figure and 2 of another like most BPs?

Thanks! :grin:

Transport with Stormies sounds like a must and those Shadow Guards do indeed look cool...

I'm so glad I don't collect PT or CW stuff... My head hurts just reading about the clone variants... It must be a nightmare to keep up with and collect them! Good luck to all you chaps!

1. Were there any other figures other than the Gungans and the battle droid in the AAT?

2. How big/small is the AAT?

3. Did you see all of the sets?

4. Thanks for the info!

Amazing TLG would price the AAT at such as small price of £25. It must be smaller than the other varients.

It seems to be common now that a lot of new varients of models are smaller than their predessors. Both the ISD and the MTT were smaller versions of themeselves and didn't include as many play features than the other versions. Not that this is a bad thing.

The AT-DP had a stormie and two officers (on of which had what looked like an extremis head which I thought weird)

The Tie Advanced didn't seem to have any one show, but there was probably one in the cockpit

There are no regular stormies in the Shadow trooper BP

There was an Ezra's speeder, which I think had two stormies in it.

No sign of Sabine? I really hope this isn't going to become a trend in the SW line with Lego cutting down on the female characters. This year was a joke with Hera and a rehashed Ahsoka being the only two female figures included in the sets. :sceptic:

I don't know much about Rebels, so I have no idea who those two characters are, one of them could have been in Ezra's speeder.

@Hulk_Smash, hi, sorry to throw more questions at you, but I was wondering if you had seen any of the Microfighters and what minifigs they come with?

Also, did you see any sets that we didn't know about? (the Jedi News list has a weird gap between the Wookiee Gunship (75084) and Geonosis Troopers (75089), I was wondering if there were an extra four sets in the catalogue).

Thanks for the info so far!

In the Shadow BP was 2 Shadow troopers and two Dark guards, which are basically black versions of the Royal guards

There was a clone in the arc 170, a rebel trooper in the snow speeder, a battle droid pilot in the vulture droid, and I can't remember the ones for the ATAT, gunship of spider droid.

Sabine is pink and purple colors. Seen anyone in the sets like that?

Maybe extremis head is a placeholder for Inquisitor?

Two officers could be Grint and the other guy.

T-16 sounds like a fun set! Womp rat seems interesting since there was never a canon depiction?

Shadow Troopers and Geonosis Troopers sound like solid cheap BPs.

More stormies in Ezra's set also a plus since it could be BP like.

I'm really imagining Ezra's Speeder as a Rebels BP, especially after seeing the 7-minute preview.

Edited by rollermonkey