Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I know, that's what I said....

EDIT: The commercial has been taken down from YouTube.

If you still need to see it, you can do so *****

Thanks I got freaked out because it was taken down

Well, my link got censored.

I do not "know why."

The YouTube link was not taken down by a copyright claim; it was removed by the user.

This is censorship. The commercial is official, much like the catalog.

The commercial is official, but was stolen or in other way illegally obtained and published without the permission of TLG. It was not supposed to be published before September 4th and everyone who had access to it was legally obliged to keep it secret until this date.

Well, my link got censored.

I do not "know why."

The YouTube link was not taken down by a copyright claim; it was removed by the user.

Yeah another leak another censorship by Disney. Nice marketing campaign they've got!

Yeah another leak another censorship by Disney. Nice marketing campaign they've got!

All these leaks....must be Julian Assange's work ;)

That commercial is still online, even on that biggest of all video-channels. Easy to find too, if you look for the, erm, sw commercial from the brand this site is about from this month in this year.

Just found that ad from coming event in ToysRus:

DLMp1oM.jpg?1

Before they announced that there will be some Lego Promo brick during that even but seems like it wasn't true...

Edited by Hartfan

Just heard several TFA lego sets are being sold in a few shops in Canada from a friend who got a few of the sets. Lucky him.

Edited by fire117

Only 5 days left... Better make space :grin:

Yes,just wait more 5 days and the sets will been released offically.Hope that Asia here also get the sets fast.

Are we allowed to post non-Lego related leaks.

Because I've seen a photo that confirms Kylo Ren's shuttle is 100% accurate, and not supposed to be the V shaped one that folds out.

Are we allowed to post non-Lego related leaks.

Because I've seen a photo that confirms Kylo Ren's shuttle is 100% accurate, and not supposed to be the V shaped one that folds out.

There's a picture of the Black Series titanium version of this vehicle on another Star Wars forum where it looks identical to the Lego version - no 'V' wings, but extend-up wings. There's a close-up photo of a hooded villain minifigure too.

Edited by Richpepperell

But Kylo Ren's shuttle looks white in no-Lego versions.

Yes, but that may be another thing entirely! Probably a successor to the lambda class. We never even got proof that that is kylo's shuttle. just a theory.

I also thing Lego could not mess up an entire Set thats will be sold to millions, i think they would even change the design last minute rather than have a expensive messed up set. Come one people, this isn't 1999

Hey I found an unboxing and possible review (I didn't want to watch it and have the set build spoiled) of Rey's Speeder on youtube

Edited by Terrynomnoms

Nice model.The model itself is nice,and I prefer the white version over the grey colored version.But the greeblings on the top of the shuttle kinda ruins the sleekness of the ship.

I think that image only further proves my theory that Kylo's Shuttle has gone through a lot of different iterations during the film's development.

I'm still convinced that the V-Shaped ship we see in the second teaser is in fact Kylo's.

The toys are various degrees of innacurate because they had to produce them from early concept art and info.

We heard you the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th.... 217th/218th time! ;)

I think that image only further proves my theory that Kylo's Shuttle has gone through a lot of different iterations during the film's development.

I'm still convinced that the V-Shaped ship we see in the second teaser is in fact Kylo's.

The toys are various degrees of innacurate because they had to produce them from early concept art and info.

Still wonder what those wings will actually do. Guess we only have a few m9nths to wait.

It's few days actually.The day that the TFA sets will been officially released is September 4th.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

Changed my mind on Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle. Read some good arguments for it ,specifically all iconic Star Wars villains almost never come out in sets cheaper than 50$. I really want to get Kylo Ren, so I guess I will have to buy this set that I dislike just to get his minifigure( general Hux is also nice to get). So I will have to buy set with Phasma later in September.

Edited by benderisgreat