Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

If that is true, then the sets could be considered to have a pretty hefty spoiler in them, even if it's not immediately apparent.

Also, video's been made private or removed.

Search 'The Force Awakens teaser', set it for Today/Last hour and you should find it. :classic:

According to the rumors:

Finn has no last name. In the movie his history isn't explained. In fact, Finn isn't even his real name but a name he adopts after defecting as a Stormtrooper.

There are dozens of stores that sell Lego. Every toystore, warehouses....and big websites like Amazon....

I think the chance that all the new TFA sets will be sold out within the first couple of days are 3720 to 1.

I mean this in the best way possible: some folks here shouldn't 'panic' so quickly.

Really?

The 7 sets are total somewhere around € 630. With, say, 15% off you save € 95. That's a free Transporter set.

You'd really pay € 95 more and get them on day 1 instead of, say, day 7?

when sets are so unticipated like ep 7? Yes! I wouldn't do that for summer wave of sets,but for ep7 of course!

There are dozens of stores that sell Lego. Every toystore, warehouses....and big websites like Amazon....

I think the chance that all the new TFA sets will be sold out within the first couple of days are 3720 to 1.

I mean this in the best way possible: some folks here shouldn't 'panic' so quickly.

Well, I mean this in the best way possible: you need to read more carefully.

I didn't say that there are no retailers around me that sell LEGO at all, I said that there were no retailers around me who sell LEGO for less than retail price.

It's good that you have a local store that will give you 15-20% off of brand new sets, but a lot of us don't even have that option.

And like I said, I'm not patient enough to wait 1-2 weeks even if I had a local store like that.

I will be lining up as soon as possible in order to buy these sets, because that is the only way that I have a chance to get them.

Edited by Nokturn

The teaser is also on the Star Wars instagram, where they officially posted it.

Well, I mean this in the best way possible: you need to read more carefully.

I didn't say that there are no retailers around me that sell LEGO at all, I said that there were no retailers around me who sell LEGO for less than retail price.

Oh, I can read. I was referring to what you and others are afraid of: that the sets will sell out quickly.

The uncertainty surrounding the availability of this merchandise is enough to buy it at full retail.

That's what I was talking about in the post you just quoted.

Get it? :wink:

Does this teaser trailer released today means we are getting full trailer on Force Friday? Can you imagine stores opening their doors at midnight and TV screens there playing new Force Awakens trailer? It would be such a unique experience for every SW fan.

Ooh, exciting teaser! Is it me or is that guy standing in the middle left in front of the army look like darth vader unmasked!?

Closer look at the special forces tie in this "review"

Leave it to JANG to make the best reviews :sweet:

I hate the fact that TLG simply used another printed cockpit piece for the back of the ship.

I'm pretty sure this is a double piloted TIE.

Edited by CM4Sci

Even if it is, in my opinion I think the back of the real thing is too complex / has too much texture in it for LEGO to deal with it by just adding one big printed piece.

I know, it's also so people can open the back but, for me, a brick-built rear would have been nicer.

I hope with all this hype we don't get disappointed by the actual movie...Jar Jar style haha.

me too..

looks like this movie will be dark and serious. for adults...

even because Disney already has the children´sn line: rebels, lego star wars cartoons, etc...

Me too,because according to the leaked description about the new TIE on the Internet,the new TIE can seat two pilot and at the same time,the new TIE also come with 2 TIE Fighter pilot minifigure.

This new TIE looks awesome! The fact that you can put 2 pilots inside is just amazing, and new cockpit pieces are highly detailed which is really impressive.

Even if it is, in my opinion I think the back of the real thing is too complex / has too much texture in it for LEGO to deal with it by just adding one big printed piece.

I know, it's also so people can open the back but, for me, a brick-built rear would have been nicer.

Me too,because according to the leaked description about the new TIE on the Internet,the new TIE can seat two pilot and at the same time,the new TIE also come with 2 TIE Fighter pilot minifigure.

If you check out the second official teaser video, there is a shot where this TIE is shooting up a hangar bay, if you look closely at the TIE it is easy to see that you arent looking at the front of a TIE fighter, so there really is a rear-facing crewman opperating those guns. Not sure where the engines have been moved to, but the rear cockpit on the lego model seems very accurate to me

What I am curious to know, in the midst of all this 4th Friday buying madness, is how fast these sets will sell out? I don't plan on staying up until 12:01 to purchase these sets because I work early the next morning. I'm hoping stores have enough stock that I can buy them the next day rather than everything flying off the shelves at midnight and all the good stuff being gone in the morning like on Black Friday.

Seems like there could be stick issues with some smaller retailers (Not specifically with Lego sets)...

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=23169

Edited by Richpepperell

Zubat from reddit?!

??? What??? I don't get this reference! Anyway, they had numerous 'Rey's Speeders' on the shelves in John Lewis in Aberdeen.

The onslaught begins....

Edited by Renegade Clone