Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Guys remember that this topic is only for discussing Star Wars Lego set for 2015. So please stay on topic, thanks.

And don't abuse of the spoiler tag.

Amazon.de has the new sets available for preorder:

Lego 75093 - Star Wars Death Final Duel - 89.99€ - available June 27th

Lego 75094 - Star Wars Imperial Shuttle Tydirium - 99.99€ - available June 27th

Lego 75106 - Star Wars Imperial Assault Carrier - 129.99€ - available June 27th

Lego 75092 - Star Wars Naboo Starfighter - 64.99€ - available June 27th

Lego 75091 - Star Wars Flash Speeder - 39.99€ - available June 27th

It says "Death Final Duel" on amazon btw.

June 27? Bummer.

I thought the release date was early june? Last year I got the Ghost+Phantom near the end of may.

Hm.... June 27th is interesting. It makes me wonder if they'll release the TFA sets in September, or closer to December. Maybe since it's a smaller wave they'll release it closer to the next one, which could mean TFA sets in September. Or, they're releasing it later since there might be an early December wave. Only time can tell.

June 27 isn't necessarily the release date for the U.S.

Disney set the beginning of September as when TFA merchandise can be released. As well as the information that's been leaked about the Lego sets has the beginning of September as the release date. It is indeed the most likely reason that the summer wave is so small.

Doubtful. There is a huge shroud of secrecy over the film, I think Disney will pretty much dictate the release to lego.

Perhaps one for the beyond 2015 thread sets, but interesting news we're seeing a new Star Wars film in Dec 2016 and May 2017. There's not going to be much chance to catch breath after the TFA sets are released before we're into Rogue 1 and Ep VIII.

The Winter 2016 wave will likely include Rogue 1 and the Summer/September wave should be EpVIII!

Edited by markw

Perhaps one for the beyond 2015 thread sets, but interesting news we're seeing a new Star Wars film in Dec 2016 and May 2017. There's not going to be much chance to catch breath after the TFA sets are released before we're into Rogue 1 and Ep VIII.

The Winter 2016 wave will likely include Rogue 1 and the Summer/September wave should be EpVIII!

I started a new thread for this

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=106917#entry2165075

:)

An another article from the site said it's a custom made by fan. Not bad, love the stormtrooper but I wait for the official release.

An another article from the site said it's a custom made by fan. Not bad, love the stormtrooper but I wait for the official release.

:(

No parlez francais.....so I didn't read that.

These are my renders; nothing official, mostly just a little brain fart in excitement at the trailer.

They're VERY well done!

Question: I haven't particularly paid attention to this in the past, but, let's say June 27th is the release date for the summer sets in North America. Is there any chance that LEGO stores would have the sets out a month earlier/few weeks earlier than the release date?

Otherwise...I'm inclined to believe that LEGO will reveal the June sets fully around April, as was mentioned by another member, due to Star Wars celebration happening April 16th and probable new trailer being released by Disney for TFA. I'm gonna say they release the sets early June...if it was late June, why not just say July? It would make more sense that way. I'll say June 14th or something. I dunno.

Question: I haven't particularly paid attention to this in the past, but, let's say June 27th is the release date for the summer sets in North America. Is there any chance that LEGO stores would have the sets out a month earlier/few weeks earlier than the release date?

Otherwise...I'm inclined to believe that LEGO will reveal the June sets fully around April, as was mentioned by another member, due to Star Wars celebration happening April 16th and probable new trailer being released by Disney for TFA. I'm gonna say they release the sets early June...if it was late June, why not just say July? It would make more sense that way. I'll say June 14th or something. I dunno.

There won't be any set releases for the summer wave in April. People were talking about seeing images of the TFA sets possibly in April due to the showing of the new trailer at the celebration event. But I doubt that will happen and that we will not see any pictures until the sets hit production due to leaks by factory workers.

No, I know that they would not be released in April. I'm asking whether they might be released in early June/late May. In April, I'm saying we would get official pics...you know on that white background.

Well, according to rumors: the TFA sets won't be released until September, and the other summer wave (the one with Tyderium) will be released late June, but the sets usually pop up a week or two before the official release date.

Is anyone interested in the Imperial Assault Carrier set that's coming up? I'm getting it of course, but it just seems sorta plain to me.

Is anyone interested in the Imperial Assault Carrier set that's coming up? I'm getting it of course, but it just seems sorta plain to me.

Meh.....I'm really undecided on that set. On one hand, it's plain, undersized, and has no interior, not to mention that Sabine is the wrong color. On the other hand......Sabine, even though she has the wrong color scheme, looks amazing. :wub: Also, that astromech....

Yeah, I'll buy it. :blush:

Ah cool. So it's possible at least that Tyderium pops up in LEGO stores mid-June. What I meant with the TFA sets was that, yes they will come out September, but we could get previews in April or May...or not...I hope we do. I'm pretty sure though that they'll unveil the summer sets with Tyderium/imperial assault carrier. Thanks for the answer! I can now wait till mid-June to get my hands on that shuttle.

I would get the Naboo Starfighter, had they released it as just a ship..I totally understand the concept behind the set itself...but personally don't like it. The fighter looks great though and has that new firing mechanism installed! Flash Speeder seems pretty good too. Not looking forward to Death Star Duel...mainly because the set is made by the minifigures.

I meant they'll unveil Tyderium summer sets in April or May

The back pages of the instructions from the Summer wave sets could easily have pictures of either figures or sets from later in the year... Wouldn't be the first time.