Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Is anyone else very confident that we'll be getting a Cyborg in this wave as well as some awesome villains? Cyborg has been all over the Lego Batman 3 Instagram and other marketing for the game, so they are really trying to push his character (which is not a bad thing imo). I'm just so excited for some pictures!

I'm VERY confident

I gotta say, I'm not so sure we'll be getting a cyborg mini fig or a new 52 superman this year.

I'd guess we'll get a Cyborg fig, though I'm not 100% sure. We'll definitely get s Supes fig, though with some of the posters, it could be a repeat of the 2012 one. Though I'm guessing we'll get a New 52 version in either the Darkseid set or the Brainiac one.

I just hope we're not getting a Gorilla Grodd which looks like this: http://shop.lego.com...Listing=listing

That's seems very unlikely...granted it's still disturbing!

Most likely Grodd would either be a reprinted version of the Chima gorillas, the CMF one, or a new big figure akin to his appearance in Lego Batman 3.

^ I am hoping for it to be a plan big fig that could be used as king kong and have him fight the t rex

DC needs big figs! What if the Martain Manhunter is in his natural Mars big fig form!!!

Then that'd be one waste of a big-fig! :grin:

There's so many characters that we don't have (but should) who could use the big-fig mold. I'd rather see those before I see an obscure (And let's be honest, basically useless) variant of Martian Manhunter (Whom I'm assuming has a big-fig for his "normal" form in game for no other reason than to include more big-figs; similar to some characters in the Marvel game). Plus we already have two other giant green characters in big-fig form!

My guess for this new wave

76024 - I don't know about anything about this set but i got a feeling that it will be the 13 $ set.

Green Lantern vs. Sinestro (76025) - Not gonna say nothing about it

Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas (76026) - Figs: Flash ( i hope it has some gold ), Grodd ( big fig ), Superman, Luthor - So the tech genious are trying to instal something ( maybe an amplifier for Grodd mind control) on a hidden lab on the jungle. The superheroes must save the day of course. It must have a banana tree feature. 45 $

Black Manta Deep Sea Strike (76027) - Figs: Black Manta with some robots, Aquaman ( redesign ), Batman ( New 52 suit ), Joker and Mera - Atlantis palace, a tiny for the joker, a middle sized sub for Bats. 50 $

Darkseid Invasion (76028) - Figs: Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Darkseid ( kinda like Dogpound torso but without normal legs, new design of legs accurate for his torso size so it would be a middle fig xD or a Big Fig ) and a Darkseid soldier guy x2 - A big ship for Darkseid with loots of playability, WW invisible jet with 2 seats. 80 $

Brainiac Attack (76029) - Figs: Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Robin, Batman, Killer Croc, Brainiac, some robots for Brainiac, Firefly. The Watchtower of course and a brainiac ship with room for all the bad guys on the set. 200 $

Well those are my hopes and predictions for the next wave. Maybe on the 13 $ set cheetah and WW

We already have set description for Brainiac Attack! If we were to get a small set it would be the wonderwoman invisible jet

The Jet is too big for a $13 set. It could be a set in a summer release, or with the BvS sets. Darkseid's bulky, but not enough aggression for the bigfig body type. And a Leatherhead/Dogpound style would be awful. It's probably full bigfig or regular minifigure. I would hope that Croc is in Manta's set.

Nope. That was a rejected character from Batman 2 (along with Nora Fries). Notice the Batcave's design. It's still in the files, but went unused. When I saw it, I was upset, but then I realized what game it was from.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Brainiac Attack (76029) - Figs: Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Robin, Batman, Killer Croc, Brainiac, some robots for Brainiac, Firefly. The Watchtower of course and a brainiac ship with room for all the bad guys on the set. 200 $

$200 for a set that isn't an exclusive?? Yeah, right :laugh: Star Wars doesn't even get $200 sets in their waves. It'll be $90 at most, and even that's a bit of a stretch.

Nope. That was a rejected character from Batman 2 (along with Nora Fries). Notice the Batcave's design. It's still in the files, but went unused. When I saw it, I was upset, but then I realized what game it was from.

I didn't know that, but that is good news. I did not want to see Darkseid as a minifigure, we need him as a big fig.

It seems a bit odd to me how many big figs Lego is going to be doing. Grodd has to be a big fig and Darkseid would just look bizarre any other way, so I'm interested to see what Lego plans on doing. I also think we might get a Supergirl in this wave, possibly with Superman battling Darkseid.

This may be asking for too much but I wish they make a new mold for Darkseid's body that isn't just a Hulk repaint with the non moving legs and awkward position he has.

Well they would have to make a new mold for Darkseid because he's not shirtless and has a different head and legs. They couldn't just repaint him. Unless you're referring to a whole new Big fig design with moveable lets that you mentioned which I would fully endorse. They at least need a moving joint at the hips and torso so he can twist or something...

I'd love to see a big-fig Killer Croc in the Black Manta set and a Daily Planet in the Darkside set. That would be awesome.

Also, how come nobody has said anything about a villain team-up? I'd be cool to see Cheetah or somebody else.

Edited by Ezekiel2517

Agreed. Many people online are clamouring for big fig Croc and having him in the Black Manta set not only makes sense but you could also put maybe Batman in a Bat Sub, thus filling the fans wants for diversity and TLG's quota for Batman.