Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Depends on the person. She'd be highly desirable to adults who grew up with the show, and if she was a Juniors fig, she would 1. allow LEGO to make more profit off of the mold by letting them mass-produce the hairpiece in a set and 2. not take up space in the DC theme proper. Raven, on the other hand, does not require any new molds, and so they wouldn't be missing any opportunities to make back the cost of creating a new piece. (For LEGO, she would be a guilt-free exclusive. But because they've made the other Titans, I can't see them neglecting to make Raven.)

Edited by 8BrickMario

Depends on the person. She'd be highly desirable to adults who grew up with the show, and if she was a Juniors fig, she would 1. allow LEGO to make more profit off of the mold by letting them mass-produce the hairpiece in a set and 2. not take up space in the DC theme proper. Raven, on the other hand, does not require any new molds, and so they wouldn't be missing any opportunities to make back the cost of creating a new piece. (For LEGO, she would be a guilt-free exclusive. But because they've made the other Titans, I can't see them neglecting to make Raven.)

I beginning to think that every reply I get to one of my posts is going to mention Raven. :grin:

I actually like the idea of a Julie Newmar Catwoman in a Juniors set, it makes alot of sense especially with that new mold.

I've been saying it from the start, but all those skipped sets are the Batman V Superman numbers. Remember, they supposedly started designing the sets last year and had to push it back.

that would truly be amazing :D

that would truly be amazing :D

Umm, how? I mean, we already knew for a year now we're getting B>S sets, and if those are the sets it means we might only be getting two of them.

Cool! Arthur Curry as lead singer for a speed metal band. Great direction, DC. Can't wait to see the minifig!

Looks like Aquaman is getting a different look in the sets of 2016: (Official photo)

source: http://www.movieweb.com/aquaman-jason-momoa-batman-vs-superman

You mean with the B>S sets? I thought he was only supposed to make a cameo in that movie. Seems to me, we'll be seeing this version in minifigure form in 2017 with the JL film. Maybe I'm wrong though (again).

Edit: As far as the actual design, I kinda like it. I just think some armor over those vital organs, say like the heart, would have been nice. (I mean, seriously, who goes into battle wearing nothing to protect their head or heart but has one arm and half of the other armored?) And since when is Aquaman all tattooed (I know, since Snyder took over, you don't have to say it)?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I can't believe that LEGO actually went with the Nu Dick Grayson Robin. I think that it looks pretty bad (red, dark green, and black) but at least they left off the crotch arrow and we are getting a second green mask. Deathstroke's head is a little disappointing, but the minifigure really did come out very nicely. I like the batboat from the Mr. Freeze set more, but I think that this one is pretty solid. The mobile crime lab is a nice touch. It would be nice if we could get a Batmobile with one of those, but it would probably take up too much space.

Jokerland looks much better than the prelim images made it out to be, but I'm still wary of the price. Reused Ivy is disappointing, and I don't like Harley much either. Her face and legs are good, but her torso is really plain (I'm not even sure what it is supposed to be emulating, I was hoping for her roller derby crop top, but it doesn't look much like her corset either) and the hat just doesn't look right. It would be nice in addition to a proper hairpiece, but instead, it is really disappointing. Oh well. I don't really care for the dual-toned pigtail look anyway. Beast Boy and Starfire are amazing.

Also, I hope that they fix Batman's flesh fever by the time these sets are released. He looks darker than Starfire.

I would love that in a minifig, would be much better than the current version.

I really like the current one. It could use a different head and hair, maybe, but otherwise I don't have a problem with it. This new design would be killer, though.

. (I mean, seriously, who goes into battle wearing nothing to protect their head or heart but has one arm and half of the other armored?) And since when is Aquaman all tattooed (I know, since Snyder took over, you don't have to say it)?

in the comics Aquaman lost a hand thus why the other arm and half is armoured, it was explained in the comic

Hopefully in the BVS sets we will get a wider range of figures and not just Batmanâ„¢

We all know that's wishful thinking, haha

Hopefully in the BVS sets we will get a wider range of figures and not just Batmanâ„¢

I suspect we'll get Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, and Bizzaro/Brainiac/Doomsday/Mettalo/whoever-the-secondary-antagonist-is and that'll probably be about it.

We all know that's wishful thinking, haha

Well, we have gotten some expansion this year so maybe not. I'm just joking, this theme is still basically just Batman and friends associates. :laugh:

in the comics Aquaman lost a hand thus why the other arm and half is armoured, it was explained in the comic

That was a long time ago in the 90's. It's not really a relevant version anymore. Seems like Snyder just wanted to stray from the current comics.

I think we will at least get all seven members of the justice league, the main villain and minor villains and a civilian/guard/police officer/soldier

This could probably be split up into four, maybe five sets

I think we will at least get all seven members of the justice league, the main villain and minor villains and a civilian/guard/police officer/soldier

Impossible, considering only 5 members of the justice league are appearing in the movie.

Impossible, considering only 5 members of the justice league are appearing in the movie.

Do we know that for sure? Because flash already got cast so he could be in the movie too and then your only missing gl. Although that wouldn't guaranty them being in a set unless they were in civilian clothes, because they might only get short cameos.

Do we know that for sure? Because flash already got cast so he could be in the movie too and then your only missing gl. Although that wouldn't guaranty them being in a set unless they were in civilian clothes, because they might only get short cameos.

Yes, we have no confirmation of Flash or GL being in the movie but I suppose it's possible that they could be added stuffed into the cast.

Would we be getting figures of movie Aquaman, Cyborg, maybe Flash if they play no part in the story and are only there as glorified cameos, because I wouldn't think so. The only way I see us getting them is through promotions (like SDCC). I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

On a side note, I really wish Darksied Invasion included at least one of these parademons

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Having read some New 52 Suicide Squad comics today, I was wondering what an (accurate) minifigure of that version of Harley would look like. Her eye makeup could be either dark gray or lavender (depending on the artist, it could be either color), and she would need the pigtails in red and dark blue. If she didn't come with them already, I'd probably add the Actor's ruff and a red short cape to complete the look. Of course, that's just my wishful thinking for a more accurate New 52 Harley fig. Because, honestly, the only reason I can think of as to why the Jokerland one doesn't have the hair is that another version of Harley with the hair (either Arkham, the red/blue costume, or the movie version) is in the works. If I had them in black, I'd give the Jokerland version some rollerskates. I wonder if a Deadshot minifigure would happen soon. He or Captain Boomerang seem like likely candidates. If they went for the Deadshot version in vanilla LB3, he wouldn't need a helmet, but I'd prefer the DLC version that does have it.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Having read some New 52 Suicide Squad comics today, I was wondering what an (accurate) minifigure of that version of Harley would look like. Her eye makeup could be either dark gray or lavender (depending on the artist, it could be either color), and she would need the pigtails in red and dark blue. If she didn't come with them already, I'd probably add the Actor's ruff and a red short cape to complete the look. Of course, that's just my wishful thinking for a more accurate New 52 Harley fig. Because, honestly, the only reason I can think of as to why the Jokerland one doesn't have the hair is that another version of Harley with the hair (either Arkham, the red/blue costume, or the movie version) is in the works. If I had them in black, I'd give the Jokerland version some rollerskates. I wonder if a Deadshot minifigure would happen soon. He or Captain Boomerang seem like likely candidates. If they went for the Deadshot version in vanilla LB3, he wouldn't need a helmet, but I'd prefer the DLC version that does have it.

Either way as soon as I get the Jokerland set that Harley is getting the roller skates and some painted pigtails to complete the look. Spray paint and masking tape at the ready!

I'm guessing Boomer and Deadshot will come next year around the release of Suicide Squad. I'd honestly prefer the classic Deadshot and JLU Captain Boomerang (I hate almost all the new 52 designs, and yes I know that between this and "I want Raven" I sound like a broken record).