Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I only know about the invisible jet, but I haven't actually seen it, but I'm told it is made completely from clear pieces.

Wow, that's cool if it's true. I'm sure there will be some white...

Thanks for the info!

-Sci

I really like that Catwoman, but I don't think she is too likely. I can't really argue it either way though.

Harley though, I just want to counteract all of the love it seems to be getting and throw it out there that I absolutely hate that design, even if I admittedly think TT or LEGO did a good job translating it. :innocent: I think that one might be possible, though I imagine they would leave out the black hair ties (Wonder Woman also has bracelets in some of those covers which don't look very official to me, so some artistic liberties were probably taken with real figures). We haven't gone a year without Joker yet, so it wouldn't surprise me if he and Harley show up in another set in 2015 at all, and it could very possibly be nu Harley.

I'm with you on the Harley design. I kind of hate where they went with her graphically in new 52. The character in her classic look mainly from the animated series, has a huge following of young girls. Heck, she is probably the single most cosplayed character of any of DC's properties. And then they do THAT to her. /sigh. Let's say it's not a look that I can see Lego really opting for in a play set. Maybe the colors. Maybe even the hair. But I know that Harley is one character that DC have gotten a ton of push back from their marketing and merchandising partners over the new 52 redesign.

Thanks Rexusprime, the set will be interresting. Hopefully a New 52 Wonder Woman with it. Finally its DC Superheroes and not Batman and Freinds

$20 sets usually have three minifigures, so if it's WW and Cheetah, I'm assuming a JL hero or Batman variant will be included as well. And possibly a structure besides the jet. But the formula seems like it might be identical to Green Lantern vs. Sinestro: Jet, JL hero vs. their archenemy, structure, assistant hero.

Edited by 8BrickMario

So I'm assuming the 52 version of Wonder Woman, and the invisible jet. :drool: I can't wait until more leaks come out. Next year is shaping up to be a great year. Now I'm just waiting to see Superman with the bigger logo on his chest and Brainiac as figures also. :sweet:

Darn. Well at least I can still hope for a big fig Killer Croc to show up someday :(

I'm sure DC isn't only one wave next year. So if we don't get figures like new Catwoman, Harley, and Croc in this upcoming wave, perhaps we will later. I think it's safe to assume that the winter wave is mostly Beyond Gotham promotion, not a paradigm shift for the whole theme. I'm cynically expecting it to become "LEGO Batman and guests" again after the January releases.

Edited by 8BrickMario

This is the set list according to IdleHands (via brickset.com):

• 76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro (revealed at SDCC)
  • 76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas
  • 76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike
  • 76028 Darkseid Invasion

http://idlehands1.bl...otlight-in.html

If this list turns out to be true, 76026 will have the best set name in LEGO history :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak

This is the set list according to IdleHands (via brickset.com):

• 76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro (revealed at SDCC)
  • 76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas
  • 76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike
  • 76028 Darkseid Invasion

Wow, that was posted on Sunday. I can't believe we missed that. :laugh:

My guess is that Wonder Woman will be in 76026.

Hmm. Black Manta means Aquaman, but we already have him. We could get a new Flash, though I don't know how they'll make Grodd. Darkseid is unexpected, but I guess he'll be in the game. I'm looking forward to seeing the actual sets, but whatever happened to Wonder Woman and her Jet? Either that rumor or this one is incorrect. WW has no place against Gorilla Grodd.

Interesting that these will be marketed as "Justice League" sets, I'm guessing similar to the logos for the Marvel subthemes.

I hope this is just one wave's theme, though. Nothing against the JL, but I feel like this wave has less-than-universal kid appeal, and personally, I think there's still some Batman material that they should round off.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I can't wait to see a picture of Gorilla Grodd going bananas! What an awesome name if this holds up. I guess they are focusing on the core JL members this wave.

Wait...I thought Gorilla Grodd hated bananas lol. You guys think Darkseid will be a brickbuilt figure like Sentinel and Groot?

Edited by clra2