Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Another one? Does Star Wars or another theme have more than one?

Star Wars has had at least 4

Visual dictionary with ceremony luke

Minifigure Dictionary with Ceremony Han

Visual dictionary updated with 1999 Luke

Dark side dictionary with Emperor Palpatine

Harry Potter had 2, and Ninjago has had a few.

I would LOVE a Marvel and DC Minifigure guide including every figure and variation ever released including the SDCC specials and even a look back at the old Spider-Man and Batman lines.

So we have Grodd, Cold and now Trickster. All we need is a Mirror Master, Heatwave and a Captain Boomerang for a bare essential Rogues team! I hope we get Trickster in an updated DC book :D

Am I really the only one who expected we would be getting Trickster?

I mean, I knew we would get him, he's a pretty big Flash villain. I think we just weren't expecting to see him so quickly.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Yes Trickster! Didn't someone call that hairpiece for him a while back?

I believe i did.

Am I really the only one who expected we would be getting Trickster?

I did too.

Awesome! Does everybody know about Mark Hamill as the Trickster in the CW Flash show? His character is the original Trickster who will now help catch the new Trcikster apparently. I don't really know much about it, but just wanted to bring it up.

So could this be the exclusive Lego minifig with the purchase of $75 or more? I mean it's probably unlikely considering that it looks like it is made for a book or DVD, but possibly?

Edited by StreakofBlue

Awesome! Does everybody know about Mark Hamill as the Trickster in the CW Flash show? His character is the original Trickster who will now help catch the new Trcikster apparently. I don't really know much about it, but just wanted to bring it up.

So could this be the exclusive Lego minifig with the purchase of $75 or more? I mean it's probably unlikely considering that it looks like it is made for a book or DVD, but possibly?

I don't think that it would be an above $75 or more exclusive, judging by the plastic casing its in. It looks like the plastic that a minifigure would be in with a new Lego book or movie.

I say he will most likely come in a new Lego DC book, because there is already a new movie coming with Batzarro.

It's certainly possible there could be another movie coming too. After all the last Lego Batman movie appeared a while after the second game was released. There's every possibility that might happen again with the third game.

They could finally be making a movie not based around Batman. Flash has many good stories to be told. And if they were told in LEGO form... :wub:

Ok so we have 3 flash villians, 2 superman villians, and a million batman villians. Let's get the rest of the Legion of doom and some more Green Lanterns

Does anyone know if the faces for the Comic Con Green Lantern and Green Arrow minifigs have the same faces as the ones on in the 2015 wave?

Edited by addemlit

Does anyone know if the faces for the Comic Con Green Lantern and Green Arrow minifigs have the same faces as the ones on in the 2015 wave?

They aren't

Ok so we have 3 flash villians, 2 superman villians, and a million batman villians. Let's get the rest of the Legion of doom and some more Green Lanterns

We have 5 Superman villains, actually. Lex Luthor, General Zod, Darkseid, Brainiac, and Bizzaro.