Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

For what it's worth, I found the Braniac, Sinestro, and Black Manta sets at my local Targets. Didn't bother to check the price tags to confirm any USD prices, but the sets are out there!

Edited by Penkid11

While I agree it'll prolly be Croc in the water chase, am I in the minority when I say I don't actually want him as a bigfig? Maybe a mid-sized character like several of the TMNT guys, but... Idk. Also maybe we could get an Aqualad? It's a stretch considering he's not in the set that has his father and king, but... Hey, we can hope. (Though he's easily purist-ed, I don't have a good torso)

Regardless, I'm most excited by the Teen Titans. Deathstroke was bound to be made, but he's still awesome, and I've always loved Beast Boy. So long as they're not Clone Wars-ified they should be awesome.

Couple things though-

-Would they make a TT Robin and Cyborg ever? Maybe there's another TT set coming (this summer or later) with them and Raven? I'm just not sure how similar those two are in TT to their current Lego versions.

-I've not seen any TT with Deathstroke in them... Is he probably going to be black and orange? I might be wrong but I thought I'd seen some versions that were more red or yellow instead.

For what it's worth, I found the Braniac, Sinestro, and Black Manta sets at my local Targets. Didn't bother to check the price tags to confirm any USD prices, but the sets are out there!

Do you or anyone know the DCPI numbers on these 2015 sets?

Edited by amazingbricks

Target does occasionally have exclusive sets. Creative Ambush from The LEGO Movie line was a Target exclusive (in the US at least) if I recall correctly.

Target does occasionally have exclusive sets. Creative Ambush from The LEGO Movie line was a Target exclusive (in the US at least) if I recall correctly.

That and the Destructoid from Ninjago, so that would be two exclusives that were carried at Target stores in the US. I'm guessing Braniac may be a Target/ LEGO store exclusive

Can someone please tell me what is DCPL and how much is the Darkseid set going to be. My toysruss and Walmart says $70, and my targetsaid $60

Does anyone have a review of Christo's new Shazam and Bizarro minifigures?

That Cyborg looks awesome!

How much is Brainiac Attack? $25 or $30? I can see why it would be an exclusive. The good thing is if it is a Target exclusive, they'll have a lot of them in store, right? I really want that Martian Manhunter. If only it was actually a shapeshifter. Oh well, that's what imagination is for...

Also, which superhero minifigures could be "purchase of $75 or more" LEGO exclusives? Last year's MM was basically impossible for me to obtain mostly because it was March and I bought the sets I wanted already. I'm hoping for Blue Beetle, Hawkgirl, Cheetah, or a Blue Lantern.

Can someone please tell me what DCPL is? Also, how much is the Darkseid set going to be? My TRU and Walmart said $70, and my Target said $60.

The sets' prices can vary from store to store.

Edited by mattdev25

Does anyone know where the release date of the 26th came from? I went and talked to the manager of the local LEGO store today (the one in Milwaukee) and he said that he was getting the sets on the 26th but wasn't able to put them out until the 29th of December. He even showed me the chart of all his shipments for the next few weeks (Superheroes is all I saw). It could just be what he's doing and it's only a matter of a few days, but I was still wondering if anyone has heard anything like it.

I know you only saw superheroes sets, but did you see any of the marvel ones?

No Marvel ones, sorry. The schedule only displays a few weeks of shipments. When I asked two weeks ago about these sets there was nothing on the schedule.

Also, which superhero minifigures could be "purchase of $75 or more" LEGO exclusives? Last year's MM was basically impossible for me to obtain mostly because it was March and I bought the sets I wanted already. I'm hoping for Blue Beetle, Hawkgirl, Cheetah, or a Blue Lantern.

Rumor has it that we're getting a Winter Soldier figure to coincide with the release of the Avengers 2 sets.

Well, I'm heading out to Target in search of one of the new sets. I'm still surprised there isn't a $13 set, but maybe that's coming this summer.

Well, I'm heading out to Target in search of one of the new sets. I'm still surprised there isn't a $13 set, but maybe that's coming this summer.

I wouldn't be surprised if the water set is $13 and has a Batman speed boat and a Killer Croc bigfig.

Edit: My predictions for the Teen Titans set:

Cost: $20.00

Figures: Deathstroke, Beast Boy, Starfire, Green Beast Boy Dinosaur

Figure descriptions: All as they appear in Lego Batman 3.

Builds: An offroader type vehicle for Deathstroke, probably solid black or dark blue, as well as a small, brick built exo suit for Slade. This will be by far smaller than the Batch or Luthor Power Amor. It will be big enough to fit in Wilson, though. Most likely it will be dark blue with yellow highlights, and a technic Bionicle type sword and gun

Accessories: Two black katanas, a pistol, a machine gun, two trans green cylinders, two trans green studs, sword holster neck piece, separate hairpiece for Slade

Edited by mattdev25

New sets are on shop at home says available Jan 1, 2015. I will be ordering mine with my Jan 15th check... so close yet so far.

I already found the DC sets in my local Toys R Us. There was no Brainiac, but the other ones were there. BTW, I'm in Texas.

Brainiac is being reported as a target exclusive

Darn none of the stores near me have any of the new Superhero sets. Target has some new Star Wars and Friends/Disney sets. Ah well I guess I'll check again after Christmas.

Found Manta and Lantern at my local Walmart, and found Braniac at Target, soo...I think it's safe to say Braniac could be a Target exclusive, which is great because TRU always gets the exclusives.

Found Manta and Lantern at my local Walmart, and found Braniac at Target, soo...I think it's safe to say Braniac could be a Target exclusive, which is great because TRU always gets the exclusives.

Yeah, and Target is much more prevalent of a store.

Edited by TheLegoExperience