Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Just in case you guys don't know the prices for the 2015 dc sets, they are:

Green lantern: $19.99

Gorilla grodd goes bananas: $39.99

Black Manta Strike: $39.99

Darkseid invasion: $59.99

Braniac Attack: $24.99

Not bad prices, they are really good actually.

Source? (Sorry, we've just soon many prices for these sets, I probably won't beleive what the price is until they are officially released.)

Source? (Sorry, we've just soon many prices for these sets, I probably won't beleive what the price is until they are officially released.)

From a trustworthy website.

Edited by amazingbricks

Still don't like the $39.99 price point for the Black Manta set (If it is). I mean, the other $39.99 set (Gorilla Grodd) has an additional figure and Big figure. Honestly, I think Killer Croc Big fig should have been included with the Black Manta set, because not every one likes AquaMan. Or if you already got him in the Mr.Freeze set, so a brand new big fig (Killer Croc) would probably increase the sets popularity. Granted the Black Manta has 40+ more pieces than the Gorilla Grodd set, but still, I think more people are going to go for the Gorilla Grodd set, as it has more bang for your buck.

Still don't like the $39.99 price point for the Black Manta set (If it is). I mean, the other $39.99 set (Gorilla Grodd) has an additional figure and Big figure. Honestly, I think Killer Croc Big fig should have been included with the Black Manta set, because not every one likes AquaMan. Or if you already got him in the Mr.Freeze set, so a brand new big fig (Killer Croc) would probably increase the sets popularity. Granted the Black Manta has 40+ more pieces than the Gorilla Grodd set, but still, I think more people are going to go for the Gorilla Grodd set, as it has more bang for your buck.

Honestly, I'll just be happy if the Grodd set isn't over $50.

Won't share it right now, but you can trust me. Someone else had put this, so putting these prices again makes it confirmed

Not quite, we've seen different prices multiple times as we'll. I would love if these prices are right, and they do seem to fit the contents, but I probably won't believe them until the sets are up on lego.com.

Woah, the Grodd set is a steal at that price. Brainiac and Darkseid are cheaper than I was expecting too. The only one that seems overpriced is Black Manta, but oh well. The others still more than make up for it! :sweet:

I would love that to be right, if Grodd and Manta sets are the same price then I know what most people would go for.

I would love that to be right, if Grodd and Manta sets are the same price then I know what most people would go for.

Black Manta!

Oh, wait, you meant Grodd? (Personally, I really like both of them.)

Black Manta!

Oh, wait, you meant Grodd? (Personally, I really like both of them.)

That's kind of what I meant I am sure people will get the black manta set but I cant see many of them not getting Grodd too where as I can see people just buying the Grodd set.

That's kind of what I meant I am sure people will get the black manta set but I cant see many of them not getting Grodd too where as I can see people just buying the Grodd set.

Same. (I could see people who never even heard of any of these guys, except Batman, getting it just to have a giant lego gorilla.)

Same. (I could see people who never even heard of any of these guys, except Batman, getting it just to have a giant lego gorilla.)

Yeah I would have liked it if they had not put the things on Grodds head so he could be used for king kong or any other giant gorilla.

I think Grodd just looks big because of the mech! Prices seem fair though.

The set itself isn't huge, but it has five minifigures plus a new big-fig, plenty of transparent parts, and the build together are a decent size, so it seems like a very good deal to me.

Gosh, I hope the GG set is $40... that's a fantastic price. :drool:

Yeah I would have liked it if they had not put the things on Grodds head so he could be used for king kong or any other giant gorilla.

They should've either gave him the helmet or nothing at all.

They should've either gave him the helmet or nothing at all.

A removable helmet would have been the best option, IMO. Not really sure how they would have done it though.

I'm not overly concerned about the pricing. These are all 'must buy', regardless of the pricing.

Seriously, Lego could double those prices and these sets would still be irresistable. Hahaha.

I agree with Colossus.. lego is a very expensive hobby.. doubling it would ensure loss of revenue and interest overtime, no matter how desirable the sets are. Not everyone can afford them unfortunately.

I also actually wasn't aware that DC is to come in play in lego. This is great. Not a big superhero fan but nice to a mix of both universes.

Let's hope that those are the official prices, only complaint is that the Darkseid set may be too expensive. I remember Hulk_Smash saying that the size of the Javelin is around the size of the X-Jet. So shouldn't the price of the Darkseid set be $49.99?

The Darkseid set would still get my money at an extra $10 - which there's every chance it will be in the UK. I have only ever paid retail on two sets that come to mind (eco-suit and research institute) so it's very unusual for me to say this, but I'm not waiting for a deal on that one. I have been hoping for a Hawkman mini figure since the Lex vs Superman & Wonder woman set came out and intend to completely vote with my wallet on this and buy that day one, probably Grodd the following pay day and the others probably start looking for the discounts.