Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I'm still pulling for comic sets, but I would really love Katana in that costume. :wub: Harley with dipped pigtails in a regular set would be great, too. (That'll probably happen with the Super Hero Girls, but I'm betting those will be mini-dolls. I've bought a couple Friends and Elves sets, but minifigure ones are easier for me to justify....)

I wouldn't be surprised to see some sets from the movie if DC pushes it, and Katana's look is really nice, since it's familiar. Harley looks okay, but why blue pigtails? Isn't she red and black? I wonder how LEGO would do those faded pigtails if it happens.

Well, now I'm excited for this theme. Bring on the mini-dolls Lego, as long as you give some good hair, we'll find a way to make some good minifigures. (However, I would love a minifig of Katana, I am looking for an asian head for a little project of mine.) :wink:

I wouldn't be surprised to see some sets from the movie if DC pushes it, and Katana's look is really nice, since it's familiar. Harley looks okay, but why blue pigtails? Isn't she red and black? I wonder how LEGO would do those faded pigtails if it happens.

Of course the movie is going to be pushed, but it depends where and how they want to push it. That strategy might include official LEGO sets, but it also might not. :shrug_oh_well:

Harley classically dresses in red and black, but the movie is going with red and blue which has been used somewhat sporadically in the last few years, notably with The New 52's Suicide Squad. Aside from the hair and makeup (which I like being paler) I agree that black would probably look better.

You didn't forget the Zombie Cheerleader already, right? :wink: They would surely use it for Harley this time...maybe. :look: I don't know much about mold engineering, but if that one has three injection points (which I think is a lot), they could do a blended effect on the pigtails, kind of like they do with the Elves hair, some BIONICLE masks, or lightning pieces. If not, they could probably just paint the pigtails and though it might not look quite as good, I'm sure it would still make for a good minifigure (unless they mess up somewhere else).

Whether they're comic based or movie based i hope we get some sets, with at least all those characters.( i really want a scene of a bunch of guards chasing after the squad but falling over because slipknot's tied their shoes together :grin: that would be beautiful.)

Whether they're comic based or movie based i hope we get some sets, with at least all those characters.( i really want a scene of a bunch of guards chasing after the squad but falling over because slipknot's tied their shoes together :grin: that would be beautiful.)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Man, I'm going to be disappointed if that doesn't happen. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed we'll be getting several of the Squad members in sets next year.

I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed we'll be getting several of the Squad members in sets next year.

At least Harley, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Katana, and Killer Croc. I could see a Batman vs Harley and Deadshot set, a Batman and Katana vs Killer Croc set, and a Flash vs Captain Boomerang set.

At least Harley, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Katana, and Killer Croc. I could see a Batman vs Harley and Deadshot set, a Batman and Katana vs Killer Croc set, and a Flash vs Captain Boomerang set.

Not sure about the Batman vs Harley and Deadshot set, I'd imagine more of a Batman vs Deadshot set and then a separate Batman vs Joker and Harley set, but the rest sound like what we'd get, so long as the sets are comic based and not movie based.

If Lego does a Belle Reve set with Amanda Waller, that'll make my day.

At least Harley, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Katana, and Killer Croc.

I agree with your figures all the way. Except for Katana because she would probably appear as a mini doll in the new girl targeted sets coming out soon. Lets hope though :wink: I think Harley and Captain Boomerang are the best choices because LEGO has already had some Harleys and Captain Boomerang will almost round out the Flash Rogues Gallery.

Edited by Legocity2713

I agree with your figures all the way. Except for Katana because she would probably appear as a mini doll in the new girl targeted sets coming out soon. Lets hope though :wink: I think Harley and Captain Boomerang are the best choices because LEGO has already had some Harleys and Captain Boomerang will almost round out the Flash Rogues Gallery.

I'm still holding out for Heatwave, Mirror Master, Pied Piper, Shade, Weather Wizard, and of course Reverse Flash, so I really hope Captain Boomerang, Captain Cold, Trickster, and Grodd won't be just about it for Flash Rogues (I also really hope Boomer will come with a couple of the characters I just mentioned).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

When were the Trickster and Lightning Lad suppose to be released. I know Trickster may be in a book and LL in a cube but we saw pics of those almost at the same time or before any Harley Quinn photos.

I'm still holding out for Heatwave, Mirror Master, Pied Piper, Shade, Weather Wizard, and of course Reverse Flash, so I really hope Captain Boomerang, Captain Cold, Trickster, and Grodd won't be just about it for Flash Rogues (I also really hope Boomer will come with a couple of the characters I just mentioned).

When were the Trickster and Lightning Lad suppose to be released. I know Trickster may be in a book and LL in a cube but we saw pics of those almost at the same time or before any Harley Quinn photos.

Man, it seems Lego should do a whole Flash theme :laugh: As for the release dates for Trickster and Lightning Lad I would say anywhere between summer and autumn. Can't wait. :excited:

Edited by Legocity2713

I want a reverse flash. I would be happy with a reverse flash Lego figure. That and red tormado

I'd love a Flash series of sets, but it's gonna be awhile til we MIGHT see anything. Even then, it may contain a rehash of the same Flash minifigure. There are customs out there that look phenomenal next to Lego's versions, and they are available now. Sure, it may cost $20-$25 for a custom, but it puts the minifigure in your hands now, and you avoid the disappointment of waiting years for a half-assed Lego version. There's also Red Tornado customs out there...and Firestorm...even Blue Devil!

<p> I don't think the minidolls will have that much of an impact on us getting Katana. Do we even have any confirmation that whatever Lego does in regards to DC's initiative that it will be in the same style as Friends, Elves, and Princesses?

<p> I don't think the minidolls will have that much of an impact on us getting Katana. Do we even have any confirmation that whatever Lego does in regards to DC's initiative that it will be in the same style as Friends, Elves, and Princesses?

No, but considering it is targeted for girls, there is a pretty good chance. But, if they do do mini dolls you're right that they probably won't have that much of an impact on getting Katana. (Then again, why would they make two?) I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :wink:

Edited by Legocity2713

I'd like to hope that this initiative just gives us some sets focused on Wonder Woman, SBFF, and maybe loosely Birds of Prey in the main theme. The Friends theme and the similar "girls'" sets have been pretty heavily criticized by the same kind of people this initiative is meant to satisfy.

I would be satisfied with one or two Flash-centric sets with Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Heatwave, and Pied Piper, and maybe Kid Flash and a new Flash minifig with boots and the little wrist lightning bolt thingies. He's popular enough to warrant a set carried at least in part by himself at this point. Captain Boomerang can show up in a Batman/Suicide Squad set somewhere without the Scarlet Speedster. Heck, do STAR Labs with Flash and Static or Vibe.

Man, it seems Lego should do a whole Flash theme :laugh: As for the release dates for Trickster and Lightning Lad I would say anywhere between summer and autumn. Can't wait. :excited:

Considering there is a TV series focusing on him, it would be understandable for Lego to make sets based on it :classic:

As long as we get more DC sets I'm happy :classic:

Yes, they might be afraid to do officially labeled sets, just because the name of The S****** Squad is very taboo, but I am sure they will do all of the characters and feature them in various sets.

Edited by The Real Indiana Jones

Considering there is a TV series focusing on him, it would be understandable for Lego to make sets based on it :classic:

I would love Flash sets based on the show!

Oh, and Best Buy Canada listed the summer sets here. Towards the middle of the page.

Yes, they might be afraid to do officially labeled sets just because the name of the Squad is a bit taboo, but I am sure they will do all of the characters and feature them in various sets.

Totally. My thoughts exactly. :classic:

Yeah...I'm pretty sure the movie Suicide Squad will be renamed Task Force X. Its not very good for marketing.

I would imagine so. If not the movie, then the toy retailers will definitely do something like that. Perhaps they will call it, "The Squad" like in the Lego Batman 3 video game DLC or "Task Force X" like you said. I feel like they are already easing us into next year with that new Harley Quinn minifigure in the Jokerland set. Just do that for next year with a recolored Zombie girl CMF pigtail piece and you have a must buy for all fans. :wink:

Edited by Legocity2713

Yeah...I'm pretty sure the movie Suicide Squad will be renamed Task Force X. Its not very good for marketing.

It's catchy and intriguing, whereas Task Force X sounds kind of generic. TFX is better for a movie if they want to gear it towards kids, but that isn't the approach WB seems to be taking with this property.