They are US.

Ok so that probably means in CAD:

Green Lantern vs Sinestro: $24.99

Brainiac Attack: $29.99

Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas: $49.99

Black Manta Deep Sea Strike: $49.99

Darkseid Invasion: $69.99

Edited by TDKR2012

just2good, any luck finding the Braniac set pics yet?

I want to see if the MM minifig is different than the promo one we got

Well, we got the official set pics MUCH earlier than expected thanks to you, so I guess we shouldn't be complaining that 1 set hasn't been shown off yet.

Hey there guys, I just thought that I would share a funny story with you guys about how little LEGO employees really know whats going on.

Earlier today I called my LEGO store and a young employee picked up. I asked if they had any idea when the new line will be coming out.

She then replied and said I think it will come out with the new movie. There was a long pause on the phone, she then said I think they will come out with Batman v. Superman.

I then replied and said the movie will not come out until 2016. There was then more long silence. After I hung up I was so shocked at how little they know about upcoming sets.

I I am so glad for all the things we know this information by just2good is a blessing thanks!

Well, we basically know what we're getting in the Brainiac set.

Brainiac from the game,

Super girl from the game

New 52 Superman- as he was not wearing the new 52 in the Darkseid set

The poor mans Martian Man Hunter-as Lego Batman 3 shows him without Leg printing, while the polybag came with leg printing.

This is me just speculating, but I don't see it any other way: here's MM link

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3907/14903847971_3958c0afa3_z.jpg

^not really

They're employes, they don't have to love their work. As long as they get paid they're happy. Now with lego, they're more than likely a fan of it, but that doesn't mean they check up on the latest news everyday.

I hope to Grodd that those prices are true. That was what I was expecting for Manta, but I think that for the Grodd set that is spectacular, the Darkseid one is reasonable (because of all the new molds).

DC apparently has a good sense of humor.

That's not something you hear every day. :P

To people who don't know what Super Jumpers are (I don't exactly know), I believe they are Lego first class levers. You put the minifigure on one end and press down on the other end, launching the minifigure at least 10 centimeters into the air. An example of this can be seen in the Lego Marvel Super Heroes: The Daily Bugle set where there is a dumpster where you do what I just described.

I got it from this European website, I tried to send the link to it but the comment was immediately flagged and deleted by the website, so obviously they don't want people to see this news. I think it was like a European exclusive online toy catalog or something... :look:

Like there was a member on here that worked for the site and I guess he saw the link and reported it or something...I'll try again but I don't know if it will work... :sceptic:

It didn't work! I'm really sorry guys, I really wanted everyone to see this...I don't want to try again for fear that I might be banned or something, I don't know since I'm brand new here :cry_sad:

But I promise the news I bring here is nothing but the truth, I would never pull a prank on you guys! I don't want to gain a bad reputation on my fourth post..

No one here is doing anything to prevent you from posting a link. As long as a link isn't self-promotion or spam, we normally leave it alone. I can assure you that no member of the EB staff has altered your posts in any way and, as far as I know, we don't have any automatic system for removing links (as a way to deal with spam). Are you sure you're not doing it wrong?

^nah, I think they just are what they look like, you bend the thing back, release it, and the fig flies off.

^nah, I think they just are what they look like, you bend the thing back, release it, and the fig flies off.

Ok that makes sense. They're so small though.

Loving all the sets. I don't get the hate on Darkseid. I think he looks great! I'd rather have all the bigfigs look consistent rather than an assortment of different poses; that would be very un-Lego to me.

Wow! These sets look incredicable!! Here is my view:

76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas

Figs: Captain Cold looks perfect, glad they went with the classic look. Wonder Woman looks great, a shame about her lasso, though. Flash, I WISH they ave him new boots, but oh well! New 52 Batman, lovely looks exactly lke the game. Banana Truck Driver, cute ad-on. Finally, Grodd. He didn't over impress me. Looks like a gorrila with at headband!

Set: Bat-Mech is ok, I think it's a bit too chunky at the torso. The jet, small (I wish it was bigger!), but it does the job! Car, like the driver, a cute little add-on. A first day buy!

76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike

Figs: Batman, same as Grodd set. With Aquaman, there isn't anything too change really, it is the 52 version! Scuba Robin looks great, nice torso printing. Black Manta is perfect!! Looks incredicable! Shark is a nice little add-on.

Set: Bat-sub, it isn't for me. Too blocky and chunky. The Manta sub is small, but it looks amazing! The Atlantis sceanry, is fine. I think I will pass this one and just get Black Manta.

76028 Darkseid Invasion

FIgs: Superman, hopefully new 52 in the Brainiac Attack. Cyborg is super! He looks great, lots of printing on him. Hawkman is looks perfect! So glad he has two versions of wings! Green Arrow is ok. The printing is amazing, but I wish he had a hood! Darksied, I'm on the fence with him. Face printing could be improved!

Set: The cannon is fine, it looks very different from the prelim! The Javelin, overall, is great! I don't think the trans-blue works with the white and red color scheme. Hopefully lots of seats for the rest of the team!

I can't wait to see Brainiac Attacks!

BTW Does anyone know the prices for England?

Edited by Lego_Zebra

Why is Green Arrow always in a hood now? Is he not depicted wearing the 'Robin Hood' type hat anymore?

Edited by Drock

Green arrow has generally had a hood rather than the Robin Hood hat in the comics for quite a long time now. Every now and then there is a slip back to it, but the hood I think is generally seen as far less comical and the hood also serves to help hide his identity.

Green arrow has generally had a hood rather than the Robin Hood hat in the comics for quite a long time now. Every now and then there is a slip back to it, but the hood I think is generally seen as far less comical and the hood also serves to help hide his identity.

The hat is neat, though. I think it sells the Robin Hood-esque personality a bit more, too, but I totally understand the hood. The hood's cool. The hat's fun.

Wow, I'm loving all of these sets even the Aquaman one even though I already have the old one. I really like the random Banana Guy too. I wish we'd get more random bystanders in Licensed set.

I thought the Super Jumpers would work like the soccer base pieces in the Sports theme. Pull back and a spring launches the minifigure up/forward. But I hope they're more original.

Looking at the front box minifig lineups, it looks to me like the super jumper actually stays attached to the minifig when in use. If that's do, it might work more like those plastic frog toys where you push down on the back and the whole thing 'jumps.'