Sign in to follow this  
Kintobor

Heroica RPG- Quest #103: Alfendi Lupine Strikes Again!

OOC: Shouldn't Alex be carrying my Unlucky Horseshoe and wearing my Noble Mask?

And the Wyvern Tailblade is from Swils/Thormanil, not Hoke. The only thing Hoke has lent out is the Medal of Glory to Lind.

I'm assuming that I should attack McCoy, because his Special has him damage the hero equal to their level...which in my case would be for 1 damage :tongue:. And his Passive Special is that his level is equal to the attacking hero...which would also be 1.

Did I get that right, or did I make a mistake?

I'm assuming that I should attack McCoy, because his Special has him damage the hero equal to their level...which in my case would be for 1 damage :tongue:. And his Passive Special is that his level is equal to the attacking hero...which would also be 1.

Did I get that right, or did I make a mistake?

That's correct. Also, I'll fix your inventories when I post the round. :classic:

"If you're sure, Hoke... Alright lads. Where's the silly man at, that Arthur fella? No matter. This is what we're going to do."

Battle order:

Hoke

Guts

Guts

Alexandre

Thormanil

Lind

"Affirmative!"

Lind pulls out his Darker Ethereal Deck, and awaits his turn in the order.

Ooc: Is there a reason why Arthur hasn't come out of the cellar? Is it just that he's guarding the valuables, or is there some bigger plot picture(e.g., capture, etc.), why he hasn't appeared?

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Hoke quickly recites a few arcane words, triggering the elemental powers of the amethyst and guides the energies through the flagpole.

Battle order:

Hoke- Darkness Spell on Chrysalis- Enchantment (Steel Buckler: +1 SP, -21 ether)

Guts vs. Daniel- Damage Shield (3+5= Mystic Bomb-All Enemies take 15 damage and are sealed)

Guts vs. Daniel- Hit Special (60+31x4=364 damage

>Alexandre vs. Tenma- Damage (60/2=30-17=13 damage)

Thormanil vs. McCoy- Damage (32-30=2 damage)

>Lind vs. McCoy- Damage (1/2=1 damage)

Chrysalis vs. Hoke- 90/2-31=14 damage

Chrysalis's Passive Special: 5= Impersonating Lind!

The party starts off strong, with Hoke using a boatload of ether to strengthen his shield, while Guts takes a moment to craft a curious bomb. Tossing it at the crowd of crooks, he seals them and deals a light amount of damage, only to brutally stab Daniel Collins in the stomach. It seemed some habits die hard, even for Raiders turned Alchemists. From there, things go down hill, as the party members take varying degrees of damage, only for faux Guts to powerfully slash Hoke across the stomach, putting him out of commission. The Changeling then forces her form to change into that of the groups newbie, Lind, cockily smiling under her cloak. Four enemies remain.

Group One

WILL FLEE IN 6 ROUNDS

14691171620_567b41de22_t.jpg"Piece of shit..."

Daniel Collins *Immune to Poison and Sealed*

Level -- Humanoid

HP: 371/750

SP: 1

Special 1: Precision Blow- Daniel strikes the hero where it hurts, dealing damage equal to their level negating SP and causing the stunned and Weakened effect.

Special 2: Confidence Boost- Being the smug thing he is, Daniel Encourages himself for 3 round

Passive Special- Lust- Daniel Collins level is equal to the attacking hero.

Drops: 25 gold, Pronged Gauntlet (WP: 6, Knife)

14691249978_09d8624e69_o.jpg"What kind of sorcery is this!"

Fish-Faced McCoy *Sealed! Three Rounds Remain!*

Level -- Aquatic Humanoid

HP: 585/600

Special: Sushi Chef- McCoy damage the hero equal to their level and causes the bleeding, fragile, and bound effects.

Passive Special: Lust- McCoy's level is equal to the attacking hero.

Drops: Wasabi Blade (WP: 4, fire elemental longsword), Sharkskin Gloves (Accessory, provides immunity from water elemental attacks)

14854875666_0db73963ff_t.jpg"MUST DESTROY FANCY KNIGHT!"

Tenma the Hardened *Immune to Stunned and Fragile* *Sealed! Three Rounds Remain!*

Level 60 Aquatic Demon

HP: 642/650

SP: 7

Special: Rage- Tenma the Hardened attacks the target for 70 damage, and doubles his SP

Drops: Indescribable Pole (WP: 8, Staff), 40 gold

14691463889_5773d535c7_o.jpg"Loot? Yes, please!"

Chrysalis

Level 45 Humanoid

HP: 692/700

SP: 3

Special:

Mixture (Guts)- Chrysalis gains the ability to concoct a strange brew, creating a single item from the alchemist's list of mixtures and using it as described, with the exception of Explosion which halves Chrysalis's current health.

Arrogant Prick (Alexandre)- Chrysalis Damages the target for 90 damage, ignoring SP, also stealing a randomly equipped item (which will be dropped when Chrysalis is defeated or flees). Chrysalis is then stunned.

Spellblade Spin (Hoke)- Chrysalis damages the party 2 to twelve times, determined by two additional die rolls, with the attack dealing damage equal to her level. The damage is divided as equally as possible, starting with the targeting hero, and moving down the list.

Petit Breath (Thormanil)- Transforming into a dragon/human hybrid, Chyrsalis deals damage to two members of the party for 90 damage.

Mug (Lind)- Chrysalis strikes each opponent for damage equal to their level and steals money off them equal to their level. The gold is non-retrievable.

Passive Special: Impersonator- At the end of each round and before the beginning of the first round, the changeling chooses a random hero to impersonate in the party. The changeling gains the immunities and positive effects the impersonated hero has, as well as the same SP. (Impersonated Hero is decided by random number generator)

Drops: Tricksters Mask of the Human

The Party

14243032385_c05607f300_t.jpg Guts Holla (Scubacarrot) *Immune to Weakened, Fragile, Asleep, Cursed, Confused and Blinded**Immune toDarkness, Light, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood, Lightning and Ice Elemental Damage* *Encouraged, Hastened, and Lucky* (6 rounds remaining) *Party Leader*

44 year old male human Alchemist

Level 31 3/4

Power Bonus: 4 (2 permanent bonus+2 equipment)

Health: 48/48 (7 base+30 level ups+10 class+1 permanent bonus)

Defense: 4 (+3 from Flagpole)

Gold: 5

Equipment: Mythril Edge (WP: 60, Ice, Darkness, Light, attacks restore 3 health, dagger), Dancing Shoes (Wearer dances well, in the turn after a miss is rolled, the wearer can act twice. +Immunity to Asleep, Confused, Fragile, Weakened and Blinded, + Immunity to Darkness, Light, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood, Lightning and Ice Elemental Damage, footwear), Pugilist's Gloves (2+ Power, Immune to Weakened, handwear), Crocodile Armour (+4 Defense +Immunity to Water Magic, bodywear), Blessed Amulet (Immunity to Cursed, accessory)

Inventory: Twin Sai (WP: 10, dual strike, dagger), Healing Staff (WP: 5, staff, heals instead of damaging BORROWED), 2x Ambrosia, 14x Mead, 10x Smelling Salts, 11x Nostrum, 150x Potion, 22x Grand Potion, 4x Health Core, 2x Elixir, 4x Phoenix Essence, 10x Remedy, 5x Smoke Bomb, 5x Deadly Venom, 2x Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed. BORROWED) ( Shovel, Telescope, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Crimson Serum (Grants Mutated Effect for one battle.), Arc Elixir, Beholder's Eye, Agni Bomb, Neptune Bomb, Crimson Venom (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects for the duration of one battle), Jester's Hat (Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy, suitable for anyone), Overkill Gloves (Gives the wearer 1 gold for every point of damage they do extra when they defeat an enemy (example: Enemy has 50 HP left, you do 75 damage, you earn 25 gold); handwear, suitable for anyone BORROWED), Hollow Blade Dagger (WP:6, dagger, hollow-blade [nothing] BORROWED), 2x Scroll of Confusion BORROWED, Scroll of Sleep BORROWED, Scroll of Frailty BORROWED, Scroll of Weakening BORROWED, Scroll of Blindness BORROWED, Topaz, Opal (Ice) BORROWED, Amethyst (Darkness) BORROWED, Topaz (Lightning) BORROWED, Diamond (Light) BORROWED, Garnet (Earth) BORROWED, Mythril Shard BORROWED

Borrowed From Hoke: Wyvern's Tailblade (WP: 12 Greatsword), Tongue on a Stick (WP: 1, Miss -> "Aim"), Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (Accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (Accessory), Fighting Boots, Sticky Gloves, Aqua Gear, Amethyst x2, Emerald, Opal, Potion x2, Jinxy Juice, Milk, Venom x3, Bone x3, Smoke Bomb x2, Fire Bomb x 2, Lightning Bomb, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb x5, Grating Stone x2, Bright Polish, Teleportapple (318 items)

black_knight.jpg

Alexandre le Chevalier, Orc-kin (Played by Capt.JohnPaul) *Immune to Stunned, Slowed, and Bound*

20 year old elf male Black Knight

Level 27.33

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 14 (+3 from Flagpole)

Health: 45/45

Gold: 17

Equipment: Sword of the Elven Blademaster (WP: 16 ;ignores SP, +1 gold per successful strike), Cross Heater Shield (SP: 10), Black Knight Armor (SP:4, protects fromStunned effect.), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear)

Inventory: Bedroll, Smoke Bomb 3x, Feather Duster of DOOM (WP: 1), Deadly Venom x5, Tome of The Regret, Volatile Venom x3, Smelling Salts, Mead x4, Grand Potion 3x, Nostrum 2x, Mulled Wine, 1 fine Montresorian Wine, Grating Stone, Remedy x2, Crimson Venom (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects for the duration of one battle), Neutralizer, Ambroisa, Noble Mask (Wearer gains gold equal to the number of enemies after each victorious battle; headwear, suitable for anyone BORROWED), Zap-Tap Badge (Has a 1/2 chance to deal Electric damage to an opponent who has dealt damage to a hero, equal to the hero's level; Accessory, suitable for anyone BORROWED)

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg

Hoke Ablesword Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, The Krakenwhacker and Titan Smiter (UsernameMDM)

Mystic Knight

Level 32.25 *Immune Fragile, Weakened, Confused, Sealed, Dark*

Power Bonus: 4 (+2 Grand Zoot's Cookie, +2 Pugilist Gloves):

WP Bonus: 4 (+4 Samurai Helmet)

Defense: 31 (+21 Steel Buckler, +5 Heavy Armor, +2 Warrior's Treads, +3 Flagpole)

Health: 38/52 (+10 Knight, +7 Mystic Knight, +32 Level, +2 Chicken Drumsticks, +1 Warrior's Treads)

Ether: 11/32 (+32 Level)

Gold: 773

Equipment: Flagpole (WP:10, +3 SP to the whole party whenever equipped, lance), Steel Buckler (SP: 21), Samurai Helmet (WP:4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors), Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Heavy Armor (SP:5, immune Fragile), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1)

Inventory: Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding effect; spear), Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory), Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Lens of Speed Reading (allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action; accessory, suitable for scroll users. BORROWED), Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, staff, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd. BORROWED), Staff of Ennon - (WP: 5,Light-Elemental, staff, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4. BORROWED), Ammit (WP:6, Greatsword gains 5 Ether for each kill. BORROWED), Healing Staff A (WP: 5, staff, heals instead of damaging. BORROWED)

Gems: Opal (Ice), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Emerald (Wood), Aquamarine (Water), Amethyst (Darkness), Diamond (Light), Topaz (Lightning), Garnet (Earth)

Scrolls: Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Armor Sundering (Reduces target’s SP by 5 and has a 50/50 chance of success BORROWED), Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the Poisoned 10 effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether BORROWED), Scroll of Luck (Grants target the Lucky-effect for one battle. Costs 10 ether. BORROWED)

Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel

Bombs: Dirt Bomb, 2x Smoke Bomb, Pumpkin Bomb

Consumables: 4x Potions, 5x Grand Potions, Remedy, 3x Phoenix Essences, 3x Mead, 4x Ether Core, 2x Elixir, x3 Dragon Scale (Grants lucky- and blessed-effects when consumed), Grating Stone, Zoot's Plaything (Special 3/4 Edition), 2x Venom, Deadly Venom, 2x Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), Neutralizer, Level Up Mushroom, Tonic x2, Grand Tonic, 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy, Ambrosia, Banana (Restores full health when eaten), Bunch of Cherries (A bunch of 10 cherries that each restore 1 ether when eaten; it is up to the user to choose how many they eat at a time), Tasty Pretzel (1/3 chance each of granting lucky, hastened, and encouraged effects upon consumption)

7928526094_0c2174ef6b_t.jpg9394458519_4bc0f05f51_o.png

Thormanil Nihai, Dragonslayer, Orc-kin (Played by swils) and Arx the Hatchling

Level 37.5 Dragoon

*Immune to Darkness, Light, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood, Lightning, and Asleep, Blinded, Bound, Confused, Fragile, Slowed, and Weakened*

Power Bonus: +1

Defense: 8 (+3 from Flagpole)

Health: 60

Gold: 1408

Equipment: Shishkebab (WP: 16, dual-strike, darkness-elemental, lance), Wooden Shield (SP:5, Null Wood), Bright Armor (SP: 3, Null darkness), Winged Sandals (Wearer is immune to light, water, fire, air, earth, lightning, and the bound, slowed, asleep, confused, fragile, weakened, and blinded effects), Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory),

Shadeaux Cape (SP:4, suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear

BORROWED

)

Inventory:

Weapons & Shields: Dragonsbane Lance (WP: 20, triple damage to enemies with 'Dragon' in their name, lance), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, Spear, causes bleeding effect), Wyvern's Tailblade (WP: 12, Greatsword, suitable for Barbarians & Knights), Tongue on a Stick (WP:1, Miss -> "Aim")

Artefacts: Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (Accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Weredog (Accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf(Accessory), Fighting Boots(Footwear, Power +5 on the front row, suitable to barbarians, knights, rogues, beast warriors, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators, and winged warriors), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up)), Aqua Gear (Wearer deals and is immune to water elemental damage)

Consumables: Smelling Salts(1), Deadly Venom(2), Remedy(2), Jinxy Juice(1) (Q35), Fire Bomb(2), Milk(1), Potion(2), Venom(3), Lightning Bomb, Smoke Bomb(2), Ice Bomb(1), Bones(3), Water Bomb(5), Mead(1), Neutralizer (1), Amethyst(2), Emerald, Opal, Nostrum(2), Mulled Wine(2), Phoenix Essence(1).

Misc.: Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Grating Stone (2), Bright Polish, Teleportapple

lindwhispererv.jpg

Lind Whisperer *Gains Triple EXP*

21-year-old male Munchkin

Class: Rogue

Level: 1

Power: 4

Defense: 0 (+3 from Flagpole)

Health: 6/7

Gold: 0

Equipment: Darker Ethereal Deck (Playing Cards) (WP:5, throwing weapon),

Medal of Glory (Artefact/Accessory - Mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles. Borrowed from Hoke)

Inventory: Venom, Potion x2, Bedroll, Newspaper with Picture of Lupine(Quest/role-playing item), Ethereal Deck (WP:3, throwing weapon), Akrone Fez (Artefact; SP: 1, Max. Health: +1, Headwear), Frozen Saber (WP: 9, longsword, Stuns enemies) Pillowcase full of Jewelry (Worth 200 gold)

Party Leader, Please determine Battle Order. Everyone else, please choose an action!

Edited by Kintobor

Hoke was on the back row, should have taken half damage. 45 damage - 31 SP = 14 damage.

Or did I miss something?

Ooc: I'm not sure how you'd mark this, but I shouldn't have the Darker Ethereal Deck equipped since it's a throwing weapon - unless I rolled a 5 or a 6

"That's the worst impersonation of me I've ever seen - my hair is much nicer than that!"

Lind quickly reshuffles his Darker Ethereal Deck.

"Ouch. Almost got a paper cut."

He attacks McCoy again with his Darker Ethereal Deck.

"Now that we've met, shall we Seal the deal, card-shark?"

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Ooc: I'm not sure how you'd mark this, but I shouldn't have the Darker Ethereal Deck equipped since it's a throwing weapon - unless I rolled a 5 or a 6

"That's the worst impersonation of me I've ever seen - my hair is much nicer than that!"

Lind uses his Ethereal Deck to attack McCoy again. If he rolled a 5 or a 6, he uses his Darker Ethereal Deck.

You rolled Damage, which is a five. :wink:

OOC: The Alchemist's SHIELD adds the item to the inventory. Granted, the Alchemist CAN just use it for free (in this case, it makes sense, I think), but they don't have to. Also, Chrysalis should be Sealed. :wink:

Also, Chrysalis should be Sealed. :wink:

Does that just go to regular Specials/6 roll? Because, if not :facepalm::sceptic::hmpf_bad:

Edited by UsernameMDM

OOC: Now is probably the best time to try to deal with Chrysalis, since she doesn't have any fancy immunities and she's Sealed from using her scary Special skill. Leave Lind to take 1 damage from Daniel or fishface, you can eat Tenma's hit from the Back Row, and you all can focus down Chrysalis like she's tissue paper. :wink:

Seeing the changeling take such a weak form, Thormanil and Arx leap at the window of opportunity, charging her from the front row.

I have 2 bonus power. If I get an alchemist item that is useful (so basically anything except health and ether restoring, you can assume I instantly use it for now.) Since I'm going on a holiday, Flipz has full control of Guts.

Guts attacks Daniel, then Tenma.

OOC: Just ran some numbers, and it's definitely a good idea to redirect Guts' attacks to Chrysalis. Also, I could have sworn Guts had put on the Overkill Gloves...?

Guts attacks Chrysalis twice from the Front Row; if he takes damage the first time, he will use a Grand Potion (Instant Items) and one Potion (instant items, second turn) before he attacks again.

Battle Order (if Alex changes his target to Chrysalis)

Lind

Hoke

Thormanil

Alex

Guts

Guts

Free Hits:

Daniel vs Lind (1 damage)

Tenma vs Hoke (0 damage)

If Alex does not change his target to Chrysalis:

Battle Order

Hoke

Thormanil

Lind

Alex

Guts

Guts

Free Hits:

Tenma vs Hoke (0 damage)

Edited by Flipz

Does that just go to regular Specials/6 roll? Because, if not :facepalm::sceptic::hmpf_bad:

QM Note: Just to her regular special. Think of it as her job trait. Besides, I can't make it too easy. :wink:

I'll fix your stats shortly, since there still seems to be issues. Also, take note that Gut's special has made you all encouraged, making Chrysalis encouraged when she mimics any of you.

Alright, I've been squandering about long enough. It's going to be one post each day, and if not you guys get an automatic five gold for each day at the end of the quest as compensation unless otherwise noted. Hopefully this will help me and you out. :sweet:

Battle Order

Lind vs. McCoy- Crit. (5x2+1=11 damage)

Hoke vs. Chrysalis- Crit. (101 damage)

Thormanil vs. Chrysalis- Damage (45-11=34 damage)

Alex vs. Chrysalis- Hit (16+23=39 damage. +1 Gold)

Guts vs. Chrysalis- Shield/Crit. 2-4: Bravado Brew (All allies encouraged)

Guts vs. Chrysalis- Chrysopoeia/Crit.- (617 damage. Overkill.)

Free Hits:

Daniel vs Lind (1 damage)

Tenma vs Hoke (0 damage)

The round goes well, with the only ones taking damage being Thormanil and Lind. Guts encourages the entire party, then brutally murders the Changeling, much to the voice in the sky's general disappoint. The battle continues...

Group One

WILL FLEE IN 5 ROUNDS

14691171620_567b41de22_t.jpg"Piece of shit..."

Daniel Collins *Immune to Poison and Sealed*

Level -- Humanoid

HP: 371/750

SP: 1

Special 1: Precision Blow- Daniel strikes the hero where it hurts, dealing damage equal to their level negating SP and causing the stunned and Weakened effect.

Special 2: Confidence Boost- Being the smug thing he is, Daniel Encourages himself for 3 round

Passive Special- Lust- Daniel Collins level is equal to the attacking hero.

Drops: 25 gold, Pronged Gauntlet (WP: 6, Knife)

14691249978_09d8624e69_o.jpg"What kind of sorcery is this!"

Fish-Faced McCoy *Sealed! Two Rounds Remain!*

Level -- Aquatic Humanoid

HP: 574/600

Special: Sushi Chef- McCoy damage the hero equal to their level and causes the bleeding, fragile, and bound effects.

Passive Special: Lust- McCoy's level is equal to the attacking hero.

Drops: Wasabi Blade (WP: 4, fire elemental longsword), Sharkskin Gloves (Accessory, provides immunity from water elemental attacks)

14854875666_0db73963ff_t.jpg"MUST DESTROY FANCY KNIGHT!"

Tenma the Hardened *Immune to Stunned and Fragile* *Sealed! Two Rounds Remain!*

Level 60 Aquatic Demon

HP: 642/650

SP: 7

Special: Rage- Tenma the Hardened attacks the target for 70 damage, and doubles his SP

Drops: Indescribable Pole (WP: 8, Staff), 40 gold

Chrysalis Drops:

thmb_mask_human.jpg Trickster's Mask of the Human - (suitable for anyone, changes the wearer into a human of the same gender when worn, accessory,

The Party

14243032385_c05607f300_t.jpg Guts Holla (Scubacarrot) *Immune to Weakened, Fragile, Asleep, Cursed, Confused and Blinded**Immune toDarkness, Light, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood, Lightning and Ice Elemental Damage* *Encouraged (10 rounds remaining, Hastened, and Lucky* (5 rounds remaining) *Party Leader*

44 year old male human Alchemist

Level 31 3/4

Power Bonus: 4 (2 permanent bonus+2 equipment)

Health: 48/48 (7 base+30 level ups+10 class+1 permanent bonus)

Defense: 7 (+3 from Flagpole)

Gold: 70

Equipment: Mythril Edge (WP: 60, Ice, Darkness, Light, attacks restore 3 health, dagger), Dancing Shoes (Wearer dances well, in the turn after a miss is rolled, the wearer can act twice. +Immunity to Asleep, Confused, Fragile, Weakened and Blinded, + Immunity to Darkness, Light, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood, Lightning and Ice Elemental Damage, footwear), Pugilist's Gloves (2+ Power, Immune to Weakened, handwear), Crocodile Armour (+4 Defense +Immunity to Water Magic, bodywear), Blessed Amulet (Immunity to Cursed, accessory)

Inventory: Twin Sai (WP: 10, dual strike, dagger), Healing Staff (WP: 5, staff, heals instead of damaging BORROWED), 2x Ambrosia, 14x Mead, 10x Smelling Salts, 11x Nostrum, 150x Potion, 22x Grand Potion, 4x Health Core, 2x Elixir, 4x Phoenix Essence, 10x Remedy, 5x Smoke Bomb, 5x Deadly Venom, 2x Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed. BORROWED) ( Shovel, Telescope, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Crimson Serum (Grants Mutated Effect for one battle.), Arc Elixir, Beholder's Eye, Agni Bomb, Neptune Bomb, Crimson Venom (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects for the duration of one battle), Jester's Hat (Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy, suitable for anyone), Overkill Gloves (Gives the wearer 1 gold for every point of damage they do extra when they defeat an enemy (example: Enemy has 50 HP left, you do 75 damage, you earn 25 gold); handwear, suitable for anyone BORROWED), Hollow Blade Dagger (WP:6, dagger, hollow-blade [nothing] BORROWED), 2x Scroll of Confusion BORROWED, Scroll of Sleep BORROWED, Scroll of Frailty BORROWED, Scroll of Weakening BORROWED, Scroll of Blindness BORROWED, Topaz, Opal (Ice) BORROWED, Amethyst (Darkness) BORROWED, Topaz (Lightning) BORROWED, Diamond (Light) BORROWED, Garnet (Earth) BORROWED, Mythril Shard BORROWED, Trickster's Mask of the Human (suitable for anyone, changes users appearance into a human of the same gender, accessory)

Borrowed From Hoke: Wyvern's Tailblade (WP: 12 Greatsword), Tongue on a Stick (WP: 1, Miss -> "Aim"), Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (Accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (Accessory), Fighting Boots, Sticky Gloves, Aqua Gear, Amethyst x2, Emerald, Opal, Potion x2, Jinxy Juice, Milk, Venom x3, Bone x3, Smoke Bomb x2, Fire Bomb x 2, Lightning Bomb, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb x5, Grating Stone x2, Bright Polish, Teleportapple (319 items)

black_knight.jpg

Alexandre le Chevalier, Orc-kin (Played by Capt.JohnPaul) *Immune to Stunned, Slowed, and Bound* *Encouraged!*

20 year old elf male Black Knight

Level 27.33

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 14 (+3 from Flagpole)

Health: 45/45

Gold: 18

Equipment: Sword of the Elven Blademaster (WP: 16 ;ignores SP, +1 gold per successful strike), Cross Heater Shield (SP: 10), Black Knight Armor (SP:4, protects fromStunned effect.), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear)

Inventory: Bedroll, Smoke Bomb 3x, Feather Duster of DOOM (WP: 1), Deadly Venom x5, Tome of The Regret, Volatile Venom x3, Smelling Salts, Mead x4, Grand Potion 3x, Nostrum 2x, Mulled Wine, 1 fine Montresorian Wine, Grating Stone, Remedy x2, Crimson Venom (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects for the duration of one battle), Neutralizer, Ambroisa, Noble Mask (Wearer gains gold equal to the number of enemies after each victorious battle; headwear, suitable for anyone BORROWED), Zap-Tap Badge (Has a 1/2 chance to deal Electric damage to an opponent who has dealt damage to a hero, equal to the hero's level; Accessory, suitable for anyone BORROWED)

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg

Hoke Ablesword Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, The Krakenwhacker and Titan Smiter (UsernameMDM)

Mystic Knight

Level 32.25 *Immune Fragile, Weakened, Confused, Sealed, Dark* *Encouraged! 10 rounds remaining!*

Power Bonus: 4 (+2 Grand Zoot's Cookie, +2 Pugilist Gloves):

WP Bonus: 4 (+4 Samurai Helmet)

Defense: 31 (+21 Steel Buckler, +5 Heavy Armor, +2 Warrior's Treads, +3 Flagpole)

Health: 38/52 (+10 Knight, +7 Mystic Knight, +32 Level, +2 Chicken Drumsticks, +1 Warrior's Treads)

Ether: 11/32 (+32 Level)

Gold: 773

Equipment: Flagpole (WP:10, +3 SP to the whole party whenever equipped, lance), Steel Buckler (SP: 21), Samurai Helmet (WP:4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors), Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Heavy Armor (SP:5, immune Fragile), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1)

Inventory: Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding effect; spear), Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory), Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Lens of Speed Reading (allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action; accessory, suitable for scroll users. BORROWED), Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, staff, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd. BORROWED), Staff of Ennon - (WP: 5,Light-Elemental, staff, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4. BORROWED), Ammit (WP:6, Greatsword gains 5 Ether for each kill. BORROWED), Healing Staff A (WP: 5, staff, heals instead of damaging. BORROWED)

Gems: Opal (Ice), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Emerald (Wood), Aquamarine (Water), Amethyst (Darkness), Diamond (Light), Topaz (Lightning), Garnet (Earth)

Scrolls: Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Armor Sundering (Reduces target’s SP by 5 and has a 50/50 chance of success BORROWED), Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the Poisoned 10 effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether BORROWED), Scroll of Luck (Grants target the Lucky-effect for one battle. Costs 10 ether. BORROWED)

Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel

Bombs: Dirt Bomb, 2x Smoke Bomb, Pumpkin Bomb

Consumables: 4x Potions, 5x Grand Potions, Remedy, 3x Phoenix Essences, 3x Mead, 4x Ether Core, 2x Elixir, x3 Dragon Scale (Grants lucky- and blessed-effects when consumed), Grating Stone, Zoot's Plaything (Special 3/4 Edition), 2x Venom, Deadly Venom, 2x Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), Neutralizer, Level Up Mushroom, Tonic x2, Grand Tonic, 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy, Ambrosia, Banana (Restores full health when eaten), Bunch of Cherries (A bunch of 10 cherries that each restore 1 ether when eaten; it is up to the user to choose how many they eat at a time), Tasty Pretzel (1/3 chance each of granting lucky, hastened, and encouraged effects upon consumption)

7928526094_0c2174ef6b_t.jpg9394458519_4bc0f05f51_o.png

Thormanil Nihai, Dragonslayer, Orc-kin (Played by swils) and Arx the Hatchling

Level 37.5 Dragoon

*Immune to Darkness, Light, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood, Lightning, and Asleep, Blinded, Bound, Confused, Fragile, Slowed, and Weakened* *Encouraged! 10 rounds remaining!*

Power Bonus: +1

Defense: 11 (+3 from Flagpole)

Health: 26/60

Gold: 1408

Equipment: Shishkebab (WP: 16, dual-strike, darkness-elemental, lance), Wooden Shield (SP:5, Null Wood), Bright Armor (SP: 3, Null darkness), Winged Sandals (Wearer is immune to light, water, fire, air, earth, lightning, and the bound, slowed, asleep, confused, fragile, weakened, and blinded effects), Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory),

Shadeaux Cape (SP:4, suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear

BORROWED

)

Inventory:

Weapons & Shields: Dragonsbane Lance (WP: 20, triple damage to enemies with 'Dragon' in their name, lance), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, Spear, causes bleeding effect), Wyvern's Tailblade (WP: 12, Greatsword, suitable for Barbarians & Knights), Tongue on a Stick (WP:1, Miss -> "Aim")

Artefacts: Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (Accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Weredog (Accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf(Accessory), Fighting Boots(Footwear, Power +5 on the front row, suitable to barbarians, knights, rogues, beast warriors, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators, and winged warriors), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up)), Aqua Gear (Wearer deals and is immune to water elemental damage)

Consumables: Smelling Salts(1), Deadly Venom(2), Remedy(2), Jinxy Juice(1) (Q35), Fire Bomb(2), Milk(1), Potion(2), Venom(3), Lightning Bomb, Smoke Bomb(2), Ice Bomb(1), Bones(3), Water Bomb(5), Mead(1), Neutralizer (1), Amethyst(2), Emerald, Opal, Nostrum(2), Mulled Wine(2), Phoenix Essence(1).

Misc.: Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Grating Stone (2), Bright Polish, Teleportapple

lindwhispererv.jpg

Lind Whisperer *Gains Triple EXP* *Encouraged! 10 rounds remaining!*

21-year-old male Munchkin

Class: Rogue

Level: 1

Power: 4

Defense: 3 (+3 from Flagpole)

Health: 5/7

Gold: 0

Equipment: Darker Ethereal Deck (Playing Cards) (WP:5, throwing weapon),

Medal of Glory (Artefact/Accessory - Mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles. Borrowed from Hoke)

Inventory: Venom, Potion x2, Bedroll, Newspaper with Picture of Lupine(Quest/role-playing item), Ethereal Deck (WP:3, throwing weapon), Akrone Fez (Artefact; SP: 1, Max. Health: +1, Headwear), Frozen Saber (WP: 9, longsword, Stuns enemies) Pillowcase full of Jewelry (Worth 200 gold)

Party Leader, Please determine Battle Order. Everyone else, please choose an action!

Edited by Kintobor