42030 Volvo L350F Wheel Loader Rating  

379 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

I just called Lego to order some missing parts. I also mentioned the bucket. The very helpful man told me there is no license to the bucket as far as he could tell. He could not tell me a price or a release date of the bucket.

You don't happen to know anything about the new green engine block part, license or no license?

Hey there Jim,

Thanks for the excellent review of Technics new flagship for this year. One question I have is when will it be released in the U.S. ?

Hey there Jim,

Thanks for the excellent review of Technics new flagship for this year. One question I have is when will it be released in the U.S. ?

Thanks! The set will be available in August, but I am not sure whether there will be a delay (again) in the US release.

How'd that work out for you? :) I'm keen to see how well it responds left and right.

TomOOO has tried it and posted the results a couple of pages back in this topic:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96284&st=200#entry1915589

Thanks for your reply Jim,

I think there might be a delay but even so I think it will be worth the wait. Last year when I read and looked at set 42009 last years flagship it didn't show up on the U.S. Lego site until two weeks before it's release date. Plus I have looked on other regions on the Lego website and have seen sets like the cargo plane, hot rod, construction crew and container truck that are no available here yet. well thanks again for your great insight on this set.

well thanks again for your great insight on this set.

Glad you liked it. Welcome to EB by the way :sweet:

Just ordered the new loader @ valuebrick.at for 169 Euro.

Let's see if it's a good deal. you can order only one Set. Special offer price til 31 August.

Seems like a nice deal :thumbup:

Do anyone of you guys have some pictures of the b model? I think ill buy another one for the "b"

It's a pity, not to say a shame, that TLG did not include at least a few cheap 8X16 tiles to pave the bed for the Hauler. Because now, the playability is bad for the B-model, as it won't hold even larger Lego bricks. They even could have done it with axles and bushes.

The 8294 excavator back in 2008 had one of those for the secondary build - a tracked dumper.

I dont care about the bed, as what jantjeuh said, its easily fixable. IMO, its a great B model

Thanks for the awesome review. This definitely will be a must buy for me. Can't wait to have it. :laugh:

Just ordered the new loader @ valuebrick.at for 169 Euro.

Let's see if it's a good deal. you can order only one Set. Special offer price til 31 August.

Thank you for the information. :thumbup: I've just ordered mine from the same shop.

Hehe, I just realised that I can't use this set to increase my collection of blue L-shaped beams (one of the few sets with seats in another color).

Do u think it will take much to add a third axle?

Well, you're going to have to lengthen the bed as well.

Do u think it will take much to add a third axle?

It will take a bit to do, lengthening the bed is going to be some work, download the instructions and have a look.

Great review Jim, but it still doesnt capture the greatness until you actually build it, cant wait to get the bucket for it.

I build this set today with my own parts :)

Only thing i dont like is the grinding of gear teeth in the actuators.

I am going tot test with a slip gear(the withe one)

But great model and fun to build!