Hello, I'd like to write something for to have normal possibility of my account... :classic:

So how many posts? 10?

Isn't it too comlicated? :wink:

I have never seen this regulations...

Maybe many interesting people can say: oh, it's too comlicated. And their work which they would like to show and inspire others will just go away...

OK, next 5 posts?

Let's go to last 4...

Nice!

Last two.

And final...

Now my profile should normaly work, isn't it so? :sweet:

Hello, I think you've ended up with all your posts merging into one (check the other topic in this forum for details).

It's not too complicated really, it's to prevent spammers, but it certainly doesn't stop you from posting your creations to the forum, or replying to threads or joining in with all the cool stuff we have (like the awesome raffle we have at the moment in Special Themes!) So head out there and join in, as you've got the hang of posting, and your ability to edit your profile will open up in no time!

This SEEMS cool2

how
can i Make a signature?

T
h
a
n
k
s!!!!
:wub:

When you have permission to edit your profile, which is after you have made 10 posts on the main boards, you can then choose the option to add a signature. To do so, you just select "my profile" from the drop-down menu you get after clicking on your username in the top right of the screen. Remember, you can only do this after you have made 10 posts on the main boards and thus when you are no longer able to see this forum. If in doubt, check the Help! topic in Website and Forums. I know that the person I'm replying to has since left, but I'm leaving this here for everyone else's benefit.

Not to seem big headed I find having to 'practise' a little patronising but I'm going along with it anyway...

It's not compulsory, it's just here for those who want it. :sweet:

This thread is rather handy! For some reason when typing out posts here my ENTER button doesn't have any effect!? Also I tried to post a picture in the "What was your first set?" thread and 6010-1-Copy_zps5d164168.jpg it came out like this. I'm using photobucket, and using the direct link option and then the image link in the post reply thingy.

Edited by Count Bricktooth

Internet Explorer most likely is the culprit. The rich text editor and IE don't get along too well. Try switching on Compatibility Mode or use EB with another browser.

-"That's Mr.Kaneda to you punk!!!"

Yes, that's the best quote I have in my poor collection.

Man, I'm finally a member here! This is so good! :wub:

Argh I want ten posts already...

Okay so I am practising posting...pizzaplace.jpg

So this part of the forum disappears after 10 posts, does something replace it?

So this part of the forum disappears after 10 posts, does something replace it?

The information in this forum meant to get you started on Eurobricks. All the information is also available in the "Forum Information and Help" subforum, most notably the FAQ

Ooh exciting.

So if quizes are quizical, what are tests?

Hmmm

I wish I had more ideas for random posts no one will see in a few minutes...

Ho hum.

Test!

Ah. Just a few more...

Lalalalalalla

So to prevent spammers I end up spamming my message... hmmmmmmm.....

And 10!!! Yessssssssssssssssss... The whole world awaits!!!!!

Sorry, they have to be ten posts outside of this section of the forum. As you may possibly have noticed.

Hello! I am a newbie here and I wanted to post my MOC for the Christmas Village Expansion but couldn't seem to find a way to do it. I reckon I need to have 10 posts ... so, can I keep posting here to get to 10 for me to see the other features of this site? :D Let me know! Thanks!

Cheers!