Sign in to follow this  
UltraPrime

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

LucasArts and Telltale Games announced today that they are collaborating once more to come up with a new installment to the LEGO Star Wars video game franchise. The new game will be called LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and will be released Fall 2007 on platforms PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, and DS.

Well, the game is not new in the traditional sense. The movie series' Episode 1 to 6 used to be divided into LEGO Star Wars I and II. LucasArts mentioned that this is not a simple re-compilation as it also includes new characters and features as well as revamped levels. TT Games Director Tom Stone commented,

LucasArts was an amazing partner on LEGO Star Wars II, and working with them on The Complete Saga continues to be a great experience. We're also thrilled to be focusing on next-generation consoles and creating content that plays to the strength of each system.

Speaking of which, the 360 and PS3 versions will both have online capabilities that will allow cooperative two-player, drop-in and drop-out gameplay. The DS and Wii versions, on the other hand, will be focused on the platforms' unique control schemes. All versions will feature 36 Story Mode levels.

Lastly, Telltale mentioned that the Prequel Trilogy characters can now be mixed and matched with those from the Original Trilogy. That means we will finally be seeing the ultimate chick from the mother-daughter tandem of Princess Leia and Amidala, albeit in Lego form

This actually was posted awhile ago by me in another thread (details here), but since the discussion about the game kind of died in that other topic, this one should serve nicely :-)

George_Lucas: I want a new LEGO SW Game.

Tom_Stone: Well, let's see here. We've made the prequel trilogy. We've made the original trilogy. There's no more left.

George_Lucas: Amateurs. Don't you people pay attention? Do what I do, tweak 'em a bit and rerelease!

Tom_Stone: They'll never fall for that...

George_Lucas: They have been for the last decade. Just make an annoucement and mention that they'll be new things and they'll be available for new consoles. Oh, and make Greedo shoot first. They love that!

What no PC? *sing* Oh and On Wii It could be online too (There are onine Wii games, well just one actually)

Hmmm If its gonna be on pc then im interested.

I read on LA that there will be new missions like the Zam chase, and that Gunship Cavalry and the Podrace will no longer be on rails. Also there will be new characters like Zam, Watto, Boss Nass, and more pushing character count up to 160. I don't know why, but it makes me sad. :'-( How could they not put it on PC? :-X

I read on LA that there will be new missions like the Zam chase, and that Gunship Cavalry and the Podrace will no longer be on rails. Also there will be new characters like Zam, Watto, Boss Nass, and more pushing character count up to 160. I don't know why, but it makes me sad. :'-( How could they not put it on PC? :-X

tks for the cool news ;-)

I really doubt that there will not be a PC version: its not an exlusive game so it has to be a PC one ;-)

*yoda*

Even though i have the first 2 this one will be welcomed into my home if it has more characters and more levels thats for sure.

Even though i have the first 2 this one will be welcomed into my home if it has more characters and more levels thats for sure.

and brand new playability for Wii holders 8-

If there is a PC version, I'll buy it. I don't have either of the earlier two, so that's good then. I don't like the sound of all those space missions though...

That sound really interesting! I've got Lego Star Wars I+ II for PS2, but I think I'll get the new game too (for Wii). I hope you can mix all figs of all episodes (I'd like to see Mace Solo and Darth Binks X-D ). And I hope they use the Wii features meaningful. :-D

That sound really interesting! I've got Lego Star Wars I+ II for PS2, but I think I'll get the new game too (for Wii). I hope you can mix all figs of all episodes (I'd like to see Mace Solo and Darth Binks X-D ). And I hope they use the Wii features meaningful. :-D

Check LA.com, Lego-Freak! They have already confirmed that all of them are interchangable. But Seriously! You should have won LSW, then won LSW2, then went to the extras section to buy the old save from LSW. Sure, there's new characters, but anyway, whatever.

How many levels did the first 2 have together? Subtract the number from 36 so we'll know how many new levels we get.

Edited by RaptorAce13

Ummm...36

Each Episode had 6 levels, so 18 for each game, 36 for both, no extra levels for new.

BUT that does not count 'bonus' levels, so I bet there will be new ones when you complete game or something.

Ummm...36

Each Episode had 6 levels, so 18 for each game, 36 for both, no extra levels for new.

BUT that does not count 'bonus' levels, so I bet there will be new ones when you complete game or something.

My friend, you seem to be gravely mistaken. There were 6 levels in Epi. 1, and this is all from my memory: Negotiations, Naboo Swamp, Escape from Theed Palace, Mos Espa Podrace, Retake Theed Palace, and Darth Maul. There were 5 levels in Epi. 2: Kamino, Droid Factory, Geonosis Arena Battle, Gunship Cavalry, and Count Dooku. There were 6 levels in Epi. 3: Battle over Coruscant, Rescue the Chancellor, General Greivous, Kashyyyk, Jedi Temple Ruined, and Mustafar. So that leaves room for one level in Epi. 2: The Zam Chase. Now what will happen in the original trilogy? There's no room for another level! Maybe they'll combine Jabba's Palace, or combine Endor, or I don't really know. Or maybe their just saying there's only 36 levels. Maybe a level will be deleted?

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

You can check the really fun trailer here !!

Enjoy my jedi wannabes :-P

*yoda*

Lol! I saw it, but what's with the 6 characters, Vader, Luke, Amidala, Leia, Maul, and Yoda? I thought only 2 characters were allowed in free play. Or is that free play? Could they have altered the story mode? X-O

You can check the really fun trailer here !!

Enjoy my jedi wannabes :-P

*yoda*

thanx for the link to the site.

the game looks cool, but i can't get it. i only have a gameboy and a gamecube. :-(

*vader* The Emperor *vader*

Lol! I saw it, but what's with the 6 characters, Vader, Luke, Amidala, Leia, Maul, and Yoda? I thought only 2 characters were allowed in free play. Or is that free play? Could they have altered the story mode? X-O

Since that game will be available with next gen consoles (X360, PS3 and Wii) we might be able to play with 4 characters at once 8-