syy89

New LEGO Store openings

I don't think it has opened yet, but they've applied for people to work at a store in the new Mall of Scandinavia, scheduled to open on November 12th. That seems to go quite well with the address - as far as I know, the new mall is located right next to the Friends Arena (now there's an interesting sponsorship option!)

I would like to have a LEGO Store where I live, in Brownsville Texas. They could've used the expansion that they're planning in our local mall, but NO, instead we've got a Dick's Sporting Goods store. Seriously, do they expect us to drive from Brownsville to San Antonio?

Seriously, do they expect us to drive from Brownsville to San Antonio?

Keep in mind that the majority of people in the world don't have a LEGO store on their continent, so we who live a few hours away can't be too mad. I have an outlet mall near my house that I'd love to have a LEGO store, but I don't get my hopes too high.

Keep in mind that the majority of people in the world don't have a LEGO store on their continent, so we who live a few hours away can't be too mad. I have an outlet mall near my house that I'd love to have a LEGO store, but I don't get my hopes too high.

Yeah, I know. Sorry for getting too angry.

I am lucky as there is a Lego store in Lyon, France. That's about 2 hours away from me (via train). I totally can't wait whenever I save enough money to go and shop there. :wink:

Starting to lose hope that i'll EVER see a single stinking store here in Louisiana. i haven't been able to set foot in a lego store since march 24th 2012 and the odds of going on an out of state vacation anytime soon is slim to none.

On 11/16/2015 at 1:37 PM, SweetiePie88 said:

Starting to lose hope that i'll EVER see a single stinking store here in Louisiana. i haven't been able to set foot in a lego store since march 24th 2012 and the odds of going on an out of state vacation anytime soon is slim to none.

This morning I went back through years of obnoxious posts Iā€™ve made on eurobricks because I was sure I said something like that that beat out this comment by several years - but I must have commented it on a brickset or brothers-brick post or something.Ā 

Lo and behold, a week ago I stop into Lakeside Mall after work and see this big beautiful yellow ā€œcoming soonā€ construction facade...

Ā 

https://www.facebook.com/129022167143753/posts/1832347320144554

IĀ  would like a lego store in norwich UK.Ā  Don't mind me asking but can you buy polybags in store ?

Edited by ninjagoyax555
making it right

On 8/28/2018 at 12:29 PM, ninjagoyax555 said:

does lego store in London opens on new years day ?

Most stores in London open on New Years Day from my experience. Couldn't find any specific information about the Leicester Square store.Ā 

In the event that this store is shut, the stores at Westfield Stratford or Westfield White City, which are both short journeys on the underground (20 mins) from central London, will both be open on New Years Day

On ā€Ž9ā€Ž/ā€Ž5ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 9:41 AM, TheNthDegree said:

Most stores in London open on New Years Day from my experience. Couldn't find any specific information about the Leicester Square store.Ā 

In the event that this store is shut, the stores at Westfield Stratford or Westfield White City, which are both short journeys on the underground (20 mins) from central London, will both be open on New Years Day

Does the new sets came out on new years day I don't want to waste my journey but will new jan sets be in stock on that day? once my brother thinks they wont be in stock right away Ā 

15 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

Does the new sets came out on new years day I don't want to waste my journey but will new jan sets be in stock on that day? once my brother thinks they wont be in stock right away Ā 

I've been in to the Liverpool store on New Years Day to pick up new sets. As long as that's the official release date of the new sets then the retail stores will have them. They'll probably have the stock in-store a little while before then to make sure they're ready.

Edited by Robianco

So the site listsĀ 14 new stores in the states this fall - that must have been triggered by theĀ end of Toys R Us. Which is needed because the retail stores updating with new releases this year has been BLEAK. Around me in any case. 2 flavors of ninjago flyers. No city arctic, missing ninjago sets, generally no June sets seen until August. Bring on the Lego stores