Sign in to follow this  
TheUtilityBelt

Book II Chapter 2: Simon Category A: Attack!

The drow have set up many army camps in the Wither Wood. Sir Jontry of the Eagle-men has scouts all over the Wither, so whenever one finds a camp, they report back and Sir Jontry himself attacks the camp. This time he asked me to come along and attack. We hid for a long time watching them do whatever a drow normally does. as it was late afternoon, we found it fit to reveal ourselves.

"Damn drow!" Sir Jontry yelled, and with that we attacked. It was over before it had begun. They fought well, but were clumsy in the way of weapons.

13913521000_608436da11.jpg

14096914671_645b5b67c5.jpg

14100556844_7f9babc144.jpg

13913530360_b4ec15be7d.jpg

13913508359_e85d4d9d88.jpg

13913471327_9dc5088460.jpg

My first for the civil war challenge in Avalonia. C&C welcome, and I hope ya like it!

EDIT: Can a mod change the title to say "Catagorie A"?

Edited by TheUtilityBelt32

I like the idea of the Eaglemen. Reminds me of Canopus and his clan (Hawkmen?) in Ogre Battle.

Nice figs there man.. I like the guy with the feathers :) Would prefer a shot at higher angle for presentation photo tho. Nice job!

Nice job with the minifig posing :thumbup:

Nice fig posing, and nice figs in general!

I like the idea of the Eaglemen. Reminds me of Canopus and his clan (Hawkmen?) in Ogre Battle.

Nice figs there man.. I like the guy with the feathers :) Would prefer a shot at higher angle for presentation photo tho. Nice job!

Cool eagle man fig combo! Nice job!

Thanks for all the comments on the Eagle-man! My brother had recently got a Chima eagle, so I put it to use. :blush: