Hi everybody. Here's my latest MOC. It's a small castle with a little bit of landscaping. I have been working on this MOC since December 2013. It was put on a shelf a couple of times but I always returned to it. It is really a relief to finally put it online and to get some feedback. :sweet:

dscn4312_a.jpg

More pics here https://www.flickr.c...57643363955905/

Thanks for watching. Have a nice day.

Wow, this is absolutely fantastic, and very inspiring. It really shows how the classic range can be updated. Your clever build manages to capture the spirit of that early range as well. Really, really impressive.

My kids are in the middle of a Castle phase, using my old figures from this golden era and some from Kingdoms. We've updated the heads on my old figures, and that had made me think of trying to give the oldies an updated castle. Your brilliant work has just shown what can be achieved.

Nice little Castle.I love that you put old Castle figures in it, instead of the newer ones. Still love those

HEy great castle there.... Very beautiful with lots of nice techniques.

Hey Peter! Nice to see another build of you, it looks great! I love the classical feeling, while it still has some cool techniques in it!

Very good Castle.

Some nice building techniques were probably used to offset the towers?

Good decorative features on the Gables of the roof.

With all those flowers around the castle it must be a fairly peaceful land?

the garden is magnificent, best I've ever seen, castle got the real-life depressed vibe which is cool but for the brown wood planks maybe u could go with another design?