Hi, my name is Mike and this is my first post. Let me know if I do anything wrong. I've been reading posts on this forum for a long time and thought I'd start getting involved.

My latest project I've completed is a Japanese Restaurant based on the Fire Brigade modular set.

I produced a video showing the details of the design. I'd really appreciate it if people would have a look and let me know what you think. I really respect the opinion of the builders on Eurobricks so it would be great to get some feedback.

Thanks, Mike.

Hi, welcome to Eurobricks!

This is an awesome MOC, I love how you've incorporated a new, fresh design into a preexisting model.

All of the details really make me feel like it's a real Japanese restaurant. Overall, a great, highly detailed build. Nice work! :wink:

Why aren't the tops floors easily accessible?

The top 3 floors don't lift off because I wanted to remove the black plate that shows through on the front of the building so the brick pattern was unbroken. The floors are only 13 studs deep so getting a hand in is not difficult. If something needs repairing I can split the floors relatively easily. Also I build with my 5 year old daughter (not this building but other Lego creations) so if she's playing with it, I'd rather it was structurally secure.

Mike

Thanks ManInATopHat and Dayton

Edited by 3BrickFriends